Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
About time you came back. Steely! MD hasn't been on too long

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 22s
#michaeldunn says he heard thump, louder than bass, thought he saw a 12 or 20-gauge shotgun inside red SUV being thumped against door.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 30s
#MichaelDunn says at this point, he still hasn't reached for his own gun #DunnTrial

If he had just shut his mouth and sat there, We would never know his name. Well not yet anyway.. a boy would still be alive.

JMO

He did not reach for his gun, he was in fear for his life and feeling stunned.

Strolla doesn't know the definition of the word "incredulous." smh

He still doesn't understand that saying "Are you talking about me" is escalating the situation. pffffffffffft. HE.DOESN'T.GET.IT.STILL

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 25s
#MichaelDunn: I was in fear for my life, I must have been stunned. I'd never been threatened with a gun #DunnTrial

He was incredulous?!!

Im dying here. If it was not that a child was dead, It would be funny.

JMO

Oh now he is a flipping hero?!!!

This is too much.

I can not wait for prosecutor to get to him but I have to go out this afternoon!!! BAHH

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 16s
Strolla establishes that Rouer could have been in the line of fire if the teen had fired a gun #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

He saved a lot of lives because the shotgun was pointing to him and in a diagonal line to the gas station so anybody who came out of the door could have been killed.

(How did he make sure the 9 bullets he fired didn't hit any innocent bystanders?)

Good morning, Steely! Not too long, they just started talking about the incident about five or ten minutes ago.

And he's about as believable as you would think he would be :facepalm:

Before that it was all about the wedding, how much alcohol he had and talking (and tearing up!!!!) about Charlie.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 24s
#MichaelDunn says he heard and saw the SUV door start to open, thought he was going to be killed #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 15s
#MichaelDunn says still didn't reach for gun, was "hoping" things would de-escalate, not evevn thinking of deadly force #DunnTrial

So the kids had the shot gun ready to go...and didn't return fire when they were being shot at...they were so angry and ready to kill him that he had time to reach over to the glove compartment, grab his gun, turn the safety off, *advertiser censored* it...

Ok, then...

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 58s
#michaeldunn says he still did not reach for his gun, saw rear red SUV passenger open his door, looked at Dunn "your dead *****" #dunntrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required