GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 17s
#MichaelDunn says he was thinking there was a "clear and present danger" and retrieved his pistol from glove box #DunnTrial

Please prosecutor avenge this teenager's death. On cross show Dunn for what he really is. Jmo

ciao

He thought this is clear and present danger and said you're not going to kill me and reached for his gun.

I'm thinking movie rights. (who thinks things like this is "clear and present danger" when in fear of their life?)

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 50s
"I saw his head over the frame of the door" says #michaeldunn describing rear passenger of red SUV. #dunntrial

And then the point to this is he really had to want to kill the guy and it took a long time to get the gun out.. He had just as much time to get out and run in the store or back out and flee.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 16s
#MichaelDunn: I've never had to resort to a firearm #DunnTrial

And then the point to this is he really had to want to kill the guy and it took a long time to get the gun out.. He had just as much time to get out and run in the store or back out and flee.

And that's the slowest with a shotgun and intent to kill EVER... Jordan didn't even get one shot in.

Jordan stepped out and said this **** is going down now.

So how come he was shot inside the car?

And, how come no other witness has placed Jordan outside of the car (before he was killed)?

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 1m
#michaeldunn testifying he said "you're not going to kill me you son of a *****" reached for gun from car glove box. #dunntrial

I don't know what's worse, the snowing outside or the lying INSIDE!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Soliloquy, the snow here in Atlanta is beautiful!

This, ladies and gentleman (hmmmm, just Steely :blushing: ) is why defendants should not take stand as he is obviously proving what a piece of chit he is. Then again he had no defense. :moo:

And that's the slowest with a shotgun and intent to kill EVER... Jordan didn't even get one shot in.

Jordan probably didn't get to go skeet shooting all the time to practice.

*ahem*

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 33s
#MichaelDunn now describing somme of the safety measures around his gun #DUnnTrial

Right? how ridiculous is this?!

What is the make up of this jury? Men/ women??

Thanks!

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 17s
#MichaelDunn: "I'm in a panic" when I grab the gun, drop the holster at my feet, *advertiser censored* it and turn to left #DunnTrial

He does not carry a gun loaded because he has young daughters. The glove box is not locked but he had to lean over to grab the pistol and he throws the holster down and cocked it to the window.

Wait, what, it wasn't loaded? what was that all about? How are you gonna kill someone with an unloaded gun

Florida jury!! :banghead::banghead:

Does he seem medicated to anyone else?

JMO-No. I think he seemed to be pretty normal when he discussed his dog. Upset, tears, seemed connected.
I agree his demeanor is a strangely mellow in regards to what he did.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 11s
#MichaelDunn says he was shooting only to defend himself, had no malice #DunnTrial

Wait, he's talking about keeping the guns secure due to the young daughter who hadn't seen him but three times over the past ten+ years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lala2242