GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His attacker???! Who was that.. Jack Frost???
No one attacked him. They were in the freaking car!

He was not at all attacked. He is in fantasy land.. JMO

I can't with this pack of lies coming from the witness stand. :jail:

Also regarding 7 month old non potty trained Charlie.... I got a golden retriever at 8 weeks old and he was already potty trained.

In the time it took to get his gun, slide the bullet into the chamber if JD had a shotgun out of the SUV MD would have been shot before he could have turned. jmo

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 5s
#MichaelDunn says he doesn't remember how many shots he fired #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 15s
#MichaelDunn gets emotional again when talking about reviewing the surveillance video and going back "to the moment" #DunnTrial

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 5s
"You're not going to kill me you son of a *****" and I shot says #michaeldunn on stand. Dunn getting empotional on stand. #dunntrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 11s
#MichaelDunn says he had "tunnel vision", shot at the door where he last saw his attacker #DunnTrial

LOl.. He is killing me..

He is thinking.. Oh my gosh, where is all this hostility coming from??

The same guy who said" Are you talking to me??!"

Cut me a huge break..

JMO

:angel: <------- MD :rolleyes:

Gosh, I just asked them very, very, very nicely to please turn the music down. Then the nasty MEN said a movie line type thing that I just made up. So naturally I just HAD to save myself so in a split second before he could get off a shot, I turned and opened my glovebox, pulled the gun out, snapped open the holster, removed it, undid the safety, chambered a round and thank God this MAN was very slow with the gun he had because I was able to take all that time and still get him before he ever managed to fire a shot!!

Wow! That demonstration was believable, if you're using Paris Hilton's acting coach. :banghead:

Ohhh! He has to shoot with both fingers!! Wouldn't he have to lean out the window then?

Right? how ridiculous is this?!

What is the make up of this jury? Men/ women??

Thanks!

I put a jury recap in the media thread. Ten women and four men, predominately white with a handful of POC. We don't know who the alternates are.

Stephanie Brown &#8207;@NewsAndNom 11s
#MichaelDunn says he had "tunnel vision", shot at the door where he last saw his attacker #DunnTrial

I thought his attacker was outside the car :waitasec:

He almost injured himself firing the gun because he has a home improvement finger injury

He didn't aim, he pointed.

Rachel Leitão &#8207;@RachelLeitao 18s
#dunntrial jurors seeing #michaeldunn's right finger that is injured, required him to shoot with two hands. #dunntrial

I just listened back..

He said the Video was IMPRESSIVE..

REALLY.. That is the word??? IMPRESSIVE?!

Every time he calls Jordan his "attacker," I want to scream. Unbelievable!

Rachel Leitão &#8207;@RachelLeitao 4s
"I was still fighting for my life, I was still in fear for my life,"says #michaeldunn on stand describing firing shots at red SUV.#dunntrial

Wait! What was that? He was already on the stand when the jury came in, because they didn't want the jury to see him walk with braces on his legs. So now he gets up and walks over to the jury? :waitasec: What the hell?

He does not carry a gun loaded because he has young daughters. The glove box is not locked but he had to lean over to grab the pistol and he throws the holster down and cocked it to the window.

Wait, what, it wasn't loaded? what was that all about? How are you gonna kill someone with an unloaded gun

I absolutely do not understand guns being held in a holster. The only point would be to put it on you. Jeez o flip!!

Stephanie Brown &#8207;@NewsAndNom 37s
#MichaelDunn says he didn't realize the SUV was moving. Aimed at rear passenger, didn't realize he shot front #DunnTrial

He kind of was in a fixed position with a tunnel vision and didn't realize the SUV was moving. It didn't register that it was moving so he accidentally shot at the other passengers thinking that he was still shooting at Jordan. It wasn't with any malice towards anyone else in the SUV.

That makes it all right then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member