DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was dangerous about that spot??

He is nuts.. JMO.. Sorry.. He is nuts.. OMO

He was quivering like a leaf.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 41s
#michaeldunn says he wanted to get self/Rhonda to safety. Thought red SUV left Gate gas on Southside. Worried about red SUV coming back.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 10s
#MichaelDunn says he tried to explain what happened to Rhonda Rouer while driving to hotel, but both were hysterical #DunnTrial

Okay, so he was worried about his victims returning for retaliation… and, still, he doesn't call police. That makes zero sense. Completely unbelievable.

All this mess about getting to safety, his life in danger, etc...

And yet, he didn't call 911.

EVER.

Rhonda was too hysterical to understand him trying to get out "the fact" that they were armed.

How convenient.

ETA: so that's the reason for the hysterical performance the other day.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 38s
"I just got my life threatened b/c I asked them to turn the music down, now I shot at them, now what are they gonna do" says #michaeldunn

This jury would have to be blind, deaf and dumb to find him not guilty.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 26s
#MichaelDunn - "I tried to get out the fact that they were threatening me, that they were advancing me, that they were armed."

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 37s
#michaeldunn describes himself as shaking like a leaf, trying to explain to Rhonda what happened. Doesn't remember drive to hotel.#dunntrial

I can not wait to hear the explanation of the leaving the scene, emptying the gun, MAking sure charlie was okay..

If you feel like you just saved your life. You call 911 and walk in the store and wait for them.

JMO

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom now
#MichaelDunn: "You have to understand, we didn't know that anybody had been hurt" #DunnTrial

So he could not tell the other SUV's without the bullet holes from the one he shot up.

I have seen drive bys with less bullet holes.. JMO

This testimony does not correlate with his statement on11/24/12. The detective even pointed out to Dunn he was making a lot of assumptions in his interview. This testimony is really embellished. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme