GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 24s
#MichaelDunn says he was worried red SUV followed them to hotel. He watched from clubroom "like a waking nightmare."

Oh, we were scared, and we thought every car was a red SUV (but didn't think to call 911) pffffffffffffft. Mr. Dunn, you are TOAST!

Firing in a parking lot with others walking to the store, getting gas. He didn't seem to consider what would happen if his gun fire hit others. jmo

The Man of the Hour..."I needed to hold it together for both of us".

I am amazed he could see through "heavily" tinted windows. He could also see through the headrests to the rear driver side passenger. I guess the hearing loss helped him have X-ray vision. Snark intended.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 18s
#MichaelDunn says he tried to explain to Rouer that they wouldn't be in trouble w/ police, didn't do anything wrong #DunnTrial

This testimony does not correlate with his statement on11/24/12. The detective even pointed out to Dunn he was making a lot of assumptions in his interview. This testimony is really embellished. IMO

Hope that point is made clear to the jury when it's the state's turn.

He thought they were in trouble with the local gangsters but he didn't do anything wrong (so there was no reason to call the cops)

He took his dog to go potty.

'Might be in trouble with the local gangsters'? Can't wait for cross on that statement.

He said he thinks he is MORE emotional NOW than that night?!?! Unbelievable!

Why did no one call the police?

This is ridiculous. Truly ridiculous.

The only things he gets "emotional" about are the words, Rhonda, Charlie, Son.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 33s
#michaeldunn says he was explaining to Rhonda they were not in trouble w/ police, only w/ gangsters, shooting was self defense. #dunntrial

He suggested that Rhonda needed something to eat, to order the pizza. MD went down in the lobby to get it. It is secure and locked.

Crying about Ronda again, but still no tears for shooting up a car full of teen boys?

'Might be in trouble with the local gangsters'? Can't wait for cross on that statement.

He is a biggot. Plain and simple. For him 4 black kids sitting in a car is dangerous because he has an issue with it.

JMO.

This makes me mad. Really mad.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads