Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 13s
Think I saw female juror shake her head when dunn said he'd do the same thing again. Saw it out of corner of my eye. #DunnTr

I just want to hug him...his sons life never should've ended like this...it's frightening and disgusting!

The picture of him tying Jordan's tie always break my heart. I don't know why, it's just so senseless, all of it.

You are so lucky. You could have three dead guys. The front guy's door stopped the bullets. One bullet didn't miss the driver's head for much.

YES! Musser making that point that Tevin Thompson and Tommy Storns are lucky to be alive.

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 50s
Police in interview - "We are so lucky...you could have 3 dead guys right now." #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 13s
Earlier testimony in trial shows one shot came close to Tommie Stornes' head, 3 hit Tevin Thompson's door but didn't penetrate #DunnTrial

The thing we now know, thanks to Rhonda on recall, is that Dunn didn't say boo to his friend Ken about needing to speak with him about something important...he obviously wasn't aware that someone got his plate number, and was just planning to walk away from this "problem" and just get on home like nothing happened.

Think I saw female juror shake her head when dunn said he'd do the same thing again. Saw it out of corner of my eye. #DunnTr

Just a :loveyou: to you for the great tweets!

There are cases in which people shoot for self defense and we talk to them and tell them have a nice day. But let me be the first to tell you this is not one of them.

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 41s
As #michaeldunn learns more about shots that struck red SUV & #jordandavis he looks distraught, lost confidence he had earlier in interview

One shot hit the driver's sun visor!! Those other three boys were sure lucky, but I bet they are seriously scarred for life.

Totally un-phased by what the more grievous outcome could have been.....I've seen grown men cry when they have shot in self defense, MD is so convinced he's going to walk out of that interview......JMO

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 1m
Police told #MichaelDunn day after shooting this is not a clear-cut self-defense case. "This ain't one of them."

Vic Micolucci (WJXT) ‏@WJXTvic 22s
"I was in fear for my life. I've never been so scared in my life." - #MichaelDunn in 2012 police interview

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 3s
Dunn says he didn't have time to think. He just reacted. #DunnTrial

@SunnyHostin: Dunn says he would react the same way again if confronted with the same situation. Female juror opens up mouth in apparent disbelief.

This information about the call between Dunn and his neighbor - that Dunn did not make the call - is devastating to the defense. it totally undercuts an important argument that Strolla made in his opening and on his direct exam of Dunn.

He has a great job, great house, great girl, just got a puppy. There was no reason for him to jeopardize that. He was at his son's wedding and they were in good mood.

Dunn tells cops he had 1 drink at wedding. He had 3 to 4 drinks. #DunnTrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members