GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I correct that no witnesses to the events were called except the boys in the vehicle and Mr. Dunn's girlfriend? Thanks

I've never found MD story credible and me watching these tapes for the first time just makes me stick to my first instinct he's not credible...

Just a arrogant SOB who thought he could get away with shooting 4 unarmed teens, by proclaiming the Stand Your Ground defense

If truth be known.. Dunn was most likely still intoxicated and cranky.. The Teens music irritated him... so he asked them to turn it off.. (I don't buy he asked them nicely but I do believe he said to RR "I hate that music") and he probably ran his mouth after RR went into the store. He probably saw The teens mocking him, then when he saw them do it got more mad and fired into the car. JMO

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
He will let jury have input on how long they will deliberate, if they want dinner brought to courthouse (if needed), etc #DunnTrial

Healey expects closing arguments to last until around 315PM incl breaks. Will likely let delibs then begin #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 2m
Also q. on jury instruction over justifiable use of deadly force #DunnTrial

Healey will let them work "later then they have been", but not too late (like what he calls the old days when they'd work until 1am)

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 37s
Judge and attys meeting back at 5:20. Don't know if media will have access. I'll stay tuned #DunnTrial

He has a great job, great house, great girl, just got a puppy. There was no reason for him to jeopardize that. He was at his son's wedding and they were in good mood.

He blew it all over loud music!

Sunny Hostin‏@SunnyHostin·18 mins
Michael Dunn trying to make eye contact with the jury as they leave. Jurors do not look at him.

Sunny Hostin‏@SunnyHostin·18 mins
Michael Dunn trying to make eye contact with the jury as they leave. Jurors do not look at him.

Did you notice he paraded in front of the jury as the jury was filing out and he was excused from the stand? Judge told him he could go back to the defense table several times before he got up to move. IMO

Can someone give me a quick synopsis of where we ended today, What is coming tomorrow?

Can someone give me a quick synopsis of where we ended today, What is coming tomorrow?

The state only put on one rebuttal witness so they could play Dunn's police tape interview. Pretty interesting.

Then they rested. Closing arguments begin tomorrow at 10 Florida time.

Michael Dunn was on stand telling his sob story (he was petrified by fear and shot while having tunnel vision), he didn't call the cops because he was worried about his dog and his gf asked to go straight home and he called his neighbor in LE to tell him he was in trouble. The state pointed out that the neighbor called him instead and his girlfriend denied that he ever told her there was a gun and she told him to call the cops and he never said anything to the neighbor about being in trouble.

Everybody rested and closing arguments and jury instructions are tomorrow.

Am I correct that no witnesses to the events were called except the boys in the vehicle and Mr. Dunn's girlfriend? Thanks

There were eye witnesses from the parking lot who saw and/or heard the confrontation, one of these witnesses is the man who got Dunn's license plate; there were witnesses from inside the store; there were witnesses from the adjacent parking lot who saw the teens flee (and who could testify that they did not ditch a gun); and there was the in-store video which had audio so that the shots could be heard as they were fired. IMO, the prosecution did a great job of using these different witness vantage points to present a very complete picture of what went down that night.

This man needs a mental health assessment. He is deranged, he is on that stand with a smirk, giggles here and their with no emotion of remorse. I cannot believe this, does he think he is doing himself any favors. He is up their lying his *advertiser censored* off, and the defense is just killing me as always. This trial is something else lol I have to take a breather after today's foolery. 1st degree please.....Pronto

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk now Free

THANK YOU, Linda7NJ!!!!! :loveyou::loveyou:

:seeya: I have been going BONKERS :scared: trying to figure out just WHO he resembled....in physicality & in 'tude!!!!!:tantrum::tantrum:

He reminds me of Susan Powell's husband - that creep who killed his 2 kids then blew up his house,you know, rather than admit to murdering his wife and disposing of her body in the dessert --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!