GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This man needs a mental health assessment. He is deranged, he is on that stand with a smirk, giggles here and their with no emotion of remorse. I cannot believe this, does he think he is doing himself any favors. He is up their lying his *advertiser censored* off, and the defense is just killing me as always. This trial is something else lol I have to take a breather after today's foolery. 1st degree please.....Pronto

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk now Free

I tell you what...if this guy gets off...I'm thinking about starting a "Star Chamber" ...first stop...Florida!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll bet he isn't feeling lovey dovey towards Rhonda anymore since she single handedly dismantled his entire defence in about 5 minutes. She may have to move on to Colorado without him. Hopes she doesn't leave him a forwarding address.

These are my Observations and Summary of Police Interview Video with Renee Rouer 11/28/12

RR demeanor composed. Stated MD has drunk to excess in past. At sound of shots fired, She saw MD with car door opened; sitting in car, leg out. MD told RR urgently to get in car. RR said she was aware of red vehicle; did not recall it was an SUV. RR stated she got in the car, asked MD "What happened", "Why" after he said he shot at red car because they threatened to kill him. MD told her that cussing went back and forth and F bombs; told her "They started to advance and I responded". MD passionate about politics; she had never seen him lose it. MD nervous, shaking from adrenaline on ride to motel. MD told her "No one hurt. Just shot at car". MD did not talk about calling police.

At motel, she changed, MD took dog out. (Skipping over some of timeline here) RR said what happened at Gate was wrong and MD said he knew.

During ride home, MD kept telling her he loved her. "Horrible trip home. I didn't want to hear anything".

RR Stated MD loses temper and she calls it passionate; also passionate about gun control, politics, work. MD Doesn't like dealing with ineptitude. MD NEVER mentioned kids having guns or weapon, only advancing. How could they advance without getting out of car? MD stated " I feared for my life" Why. " They threatened to kill me" to RR.

MD prefers country music; does not like rap. RR stated she did not know what situation was; knew MD was not the threat. About not calling cops: a stupid thing had been done; saw fleeing SUV. They were planning on going to St. Augustine before knowing that kid was killed. MD has 3 kids; RR has 2 kids.

I had posted in the previous thread that per RR, MD had 3 handguns and 6 rifles. RR had 1 automatic rifle. RR included all the puppy stuff and wanting to go home because of the puppy in this video that we have heard ad nauseum.

These were from my notes.

I tell you what...if this guy gets off...I'm thinking about starting a "Star Chamber" ...first stop...Florida!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Star Chamber? What's that? Thanks

Notes from Audio: Det Musser Interview with former neighbors 1/31/13

Male neighbor: MD arrogant; me,me,me. Approached him about a client and wanted to know if he or anyone he knew could get rid of this guy. Refused

MD built computer network for psychic network. Rebates for equipment hardware went directly to MD instead of client. Checks made out to MD and in his kid's names from hardware company. Should have been passed on to client.

Accident involving father: boating accident in hull, but reported as bolt accident and claim went to homeowners insurance. 40 K settlement. Insurance Fraud

Flew over Cape Canaveral in no fly zone. FAA investigated. Unsure of outcome

Controlling nature

Male/Female neighbor: Second wife Mexican. MD would threaten to deport her. Put gun to her head and threatened to blow her brains out. Male neighbor took gun away from house.

Intimidation; Control; Aggressive. Second wife had affairs. MD beat her. They went to sex clubs. 2 daughters. Older daughter had problems with MD. Emotionally abusive. MD got custody of both daughters in divorce.

Third wife Colombian. Her father was head of OAS. They Went to wife swap club. She gave up her own son to be with him. ? Drug abuse.

I don't know if any of these stories had any value to Musser. Stories were pretty "wild".

Since we saw the MD interview with Musser and Oliver, I didn't post my notes. While MD was alone in interview room, just prior to being handcuffed and taken to jail at the end, he sat and picked at his skin for 25 minutes. MD complained about tight handcuffs and said there had been an "inner" pair before.

Told cops he could afford attorney, but didn't have one. He didn't know he was being charged and the cops had his phone. In letter from jail, he was claiming to be indigent so State would pay his legal fees hopefully.

At 41 minutes into interview, MD states he feels "bad about boys in truck".

No tears. No remorse. Only for himself IMO. He just doesn't get it. JMV

Notes from Audio: Det Musser Interview with former neighbors 1/31/13

Male neighbor: MD arrogant; me,me,me. Approached him about a client and wanted to

>snipped<

son to be with him. ? Drug abuse.

I don't know if any of these stories had any value to Musser. Stories were pretty "wild".

Do you have any links?:blushing:

Thanks for the summaries, Zuri. I missed the neighbor and former wives stuff. Will listen to those tapes tonight. Powerful stuff there, too bad it could not be used. If all is true, he sounds loonier than all four boys combined. I'll take their loud thumping music over some of MD's previous (and ongoing?) behaviors any day!

(ALL JMO)

Bernina, I believe these Were posted for the links to audio/video of neighbors and wives #2 & 3

You tube video MD 11/24/12 and RR 11/27/12.

MD's testimony vs. his LE interrogation being played in court: SLAM DUNK

Wait, it's Florida............

Watching his court testimony...someone coached him on specific terms, "SOP when you discharge your weapon at a person". He didn't use those terms when talking to LE.

OMG...........cry me a river..."Rhonda...Rhonda..."

"......we might be in trouble with the local gangsters....":facepalm:

From MD's testimony

OT: Judge just postponed Arias trial again from 3/17/14. Martinez has a conflict. Breaking news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn