GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alcohol consumption: sure changed between MD and RR interrogations and what they said in court.......hmmmmm........ and where the vehicle was parked at their home.....

So far, his interview doesn't differ much from his testimony, does it?

There's definitely some inconsistencies. Apparently, Rhonda was pleading with him to call 911 but he AND she are now saying she was afraid of being arrested. I'm not sure that's entirely the point of playing the tape anyway.

Good call, state. Game. Set. Match.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

OMG! He does NOT want to see GORE!.....Good Lord, HE NEEDS to see the havoc he caused, HE NEEDS to see the results of his CHOICE!

AND thankfully, the jury HAVE SEEN it and NOW get to witness MD's disconnect with the value of another's life! (and hate to say this but probably that life was devalued because the victim was a member of a minority community...both YOUNG & ETHNIC

Rachel Leitão ‏@RachelLeitao 52s
Det. Musser tells #michaeldunn during police interview he would like to take Dunn's gun, gives Dunn form to read over. #dunntrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 4s
We're done with the taped police interview from day after shooting #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 12s
Strolla on cross questions Musser about working while sleep deprived but state objects #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 27s
Musser says dunn never said Davis said "this s### is going down." #DunnTrial

Now the defense is gonna say it was a withch hunt, already had it in head Dunn was guilty, not open to his side of the story, blah blah blah...

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 9s
Musser is excused #DunnTrial

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 41s
State rests it's rebuttal case. #DunnTrial
Expand

tomorrow 10 am est start for closing arguments

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 49s
Closing statements will be Wednesday morning. Case will likely go to jury Wednesday afternoon. #dunntrial

10am

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 26s
State hass requested 2 1/2 hrs for closing, defense 1 1/2. Order is State, defense, state #DunnTrial #MichaelDunn

Have I said it already that I love this judge!! ?

I was expecting this trial to go longer, but grateful it is coming to an end. Unfortunately, we have sleet, ice, and snow coming in Wed. late afternoon. My dentist moved my appointment to tomorrow (a good thing), but I'll have to watch the closings when I get home. Dang!

On the other hand, I could get home to a verdict! A good verdict!

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 49s
Closing statements will be Wednesday morning. Case will likely go to jury Wednesday afternoon. #dunntrial

10am

That was fast. Nice not to see a witness on the stand for 18 days with 1,000 sidebars. Loving this judge "next witness", "next witness". Lightening speed.

I fell asleep during Dunn's testimony so will have to re-watch. But am really interested in the closings.

This really should be a no-brainer, IMHO.

Mel

Is Michael Dunn out on bond or is he incarcerated during the trial? Thanks

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Judge hopes to set jury instructions tonight. Q "attempted voluntary manslaughter" v. "attempted manslaughter by act" for lesser incl charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!