GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just answered my own question by further watching... Ms. Cory is the Prosecutor.

Defense attny just said they are supposed to start at 10am tomorrow. Maybe I can wake up and watch live by then if I leave myself a note. I assume it will be the Closing Arguments by both sides?

Sorry, I let myself get behind on this case, watching a couple of others. :facepalm:

I'm sure he will be convicted.

But why would this man just pull into a gas station and start shooting over loud music(horrible music at that)? Why? To go to prison for the rest of your life? I absolutely believe he was threatend. Been there. We just have to agree to disagree. Ist time robbed while working in a store by gun.

2nd time was a puny little white punk, had I known he was half blind(I should have realized by his thick glasses, which I did notice them) who robbed me, I would have slapped his glasses off and held him by his own knife until police came. He got caught, a city councilwoman wonderful son.

OT: Judge just postponed Arias trial again from 3/17/14. Martinez has a conflict. Breaking news.

I read on twitter (MK still obsessing over JM...) that he missed a Wendi Andriano hearing last week due to medical tests. I hope he's alright.

But why would this man just pull into a gas station and start shooting over loud music(horrible music at that)? Why? To go to prison for the rest of your life? I absolutely believe he was threatend. Been there. We just have to agree to disagree. Ist time robbed while working in a store by gun.

2nd time was a puny little white punk, had I known he was half blind(I should have realized by his thick glasses, which I did notice them) who robbed me, I would have slapped his glasses off and held him by his own knife until police came. He got caught, a city councilwoman wonderful son.

He was drunkity drunk drunk. People shoot up people all the time for no good reason in particular, even cops. A volatile personality and alcohol often do not mix.

Does anyone know if there's a radio station that I can listen to closings tomorrow via I Heart Radio? I have a meeting I can't reschedule and will be driving a lot.

I just answered my own question by further watching... Ms. Cory is the Prosecutor.

Defense attny just said they are supposed to start at 10am tomorrow. Maybe I can wake up and watch live by then if I leave myself a note. I assume it will be the Closing Arguments by both sides?

Sorry, I let myself get behind on this case, watching a couple of others. :facepalm:

Closing arguments for both sides and then I expect a lot of hashing it out over instructions for the jury.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1h
Strolla making sure language dealing w/ justifiable use of deadly force is included under each of the counts #MichaelDunn is charged with

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1h
Strolla objects to jury considering lesser included charges. Judge already allowing it, but putting objection on record #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 40m
So #MichaelDunn is charged w/ 1st deg, but jury can also consider 2nd degree and attempted manslaughter by act. #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 3m
Focus now is "presumption of fear", State objecting bc it would have required Davis trying to get in #MichaelDunn's car. Judge sustains.

In answer to your question, he has presented himself as an arrogant, entitled bigot who was disrespected and wasn't about to let someone he considered inferior to him get away with that. However, as a juror, you don't need the answer to that question. You listen to the evidence. There were a lot of eye witnesses who had no vested interest in the case one way or the other. Not one saw or heard any threats or threatening motions much less a weapon of any sort. If a potential juror is unable to put aside his/her own experiences from the past, he/she has an obligation to tell that to the judge during jury selection rather than let those prejudices influence the outcome of any case. MOO

www.courtchatter.com/p/michael-dunn-police-interviews

Sorry on iPad, can't link directly. On the Court Chatter site, there is a dark purple or dark blue area below the site name and click on Michael Dunn Interviews. The neighbor's audio is there, RR and MD for the clicking! HTH :seeya:

Neighbor interviews sound like something you would expect from the movies and not very good ones at that.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Corey: whatever Strolla types up and Judge agrees on, I agree to. White flag on jury instructions #DunnTrial

Judge cracked a joke... we'll take a 15 minute break and come back. We still have a couple hrs of work left on this. Then everyone laughed loud...making my dog jump. lol

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
Recess until 9am to finish finer points of jury instruction, closing arguments still scheduled for 10. #DunnTrial

could someone link me to the testimony of the other guys in the car (red car)?

thank you!

Does anyone know if there's a radio station that I can listen to closings tomorrow via I Heart Radio? I have a meeting I can't reschedule and will be driving a lot.

:seeya:

I haven't found audio ONLY to decrease data charges to stream through my smart phone. Hopefully, just ONE day of streaming from your smart phone through Jax 4 or WAT (WAT has droid app) won't put you over. I used to stream 2 hours driving/day with WAT droid app for Jodi trial.

HTH.

In answer to your question, he has presented himself as an arrogant, entitled bigot who was disrespected and wasn't about to let someone he considered inferior to him get away with that. However, as a juror, you don't need the answer to that question. You listen to the evidence. There were a lot of eye witnesses who had no vested interest in the case one way or the other. Not one saw or heard any threats or threatening motions much less a weapon of any sort. If a potential juror is unable to put aside his/her own experiences from the past, he/she has an obligation to tell that to the judge during jury selection rather than let those prejudices influence the outcome of any case. MOO

Excuse me Taffe is on Nancy Grace.:scared:

Does anyone here think that there is reasonable doubt?

There was no mention of profiling yet. Maybe Mr. Guy will imply that in his closing arguments if he is not allowed to come right out and say it.

Watching Dunn's testimony on the witness stand today... Here:

[video=youtube;HxBAIbVTPxs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxBAIbVTPxs[/video]

There are 2 more videos after this one also. I shouldn't have slept all day. :facepalm:

Excuse me Taffe is on Nancy Grace.:scared:

I love Nancy (recording HLN now) but why does she give Taffe more than his 15 minutes of Infamy on TV? I know... ratings, but at this point a lot of people might not watch just because of Taffe. I'm thinking about writing Nancy's show to complain about that man getting airtime every single night. :mad:

Dr. Drew had Taffe on his show last night too! Sheesh! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member