GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
CONFIRMED: Prosecutors will hold press conference immediately following #DunnTrial verdict, when reached. #MichaelDunn

These couple of interviews with neighbors/former neighbors of MD's are really interesting and seriously put into perspective why the only ones to testify for him were friends of his parents, not his own friends. Except for that one guy who only saw him every now and then. The first couple of minutes of the first recording said exactly what I was thinking just watching his testimony and police interview. Encourage others to listen to this too.

http://courtsandsportsradio.com/2013/10/17/michael-dunns-neighbor-talks-about-michael-dunn/

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 1m
CONFIRMED: Prosecutors will hold press conference immediately following #DunnTrial verdict, when reached. #MichaelDunn

is that going to be a local channel? If so where can we see it...HLN is not reliable.

is that going to be a local channel? If so where can we see it...HLN is not reliable.

From newsjax4 live stream.. possibly WAT...any of the ones caring the trial is my guess.

Coming out of lurker-dom. This whole case has made my blood boil, what he did seems to me so completely unjustifiable. On the other hand - this is Florida: the state of 'kill anyone who pisses you off..." and the juries let you walk. Please let some common sense prevail with these jurors. For once. I want him convicted of the highest offense, but I'll take anything at this point.

Everything from the Dunn trial is up up on my Youtube account except for yesterdays jury instruction hearings and the closing arguments and the neighbor interview.(I don't know if I'll be able to get that interview up. I think I can, but I'm not positive. http://www.youtube.com/upload

I'm having problems with my right eye so if this isn't spelled correctly or doesn't make sense in parts, cut me some slack.

So what's the general consensus here? I didn't see the closing arguments except for a few seconds here and there.

From what I've seen in the trial: Nobody, but him saw the long gun... eeerrr... stick.... errr... possible imaginary gun, Nobody, but him, knows what was really said between Jordan Davis and himself except for his super polite and sweet self, The only person who saw Jordan Davis get out of the back of the SUV is MD, JD did this without leaving a scratch on MD's VW that was parked uncomfortably close to him, He went back to the hotel and left the gun in the car because he was terrified the gangsters would come looking for him, still terrified he walked the dog for "potty" then ordered a pizza, never told his fiance that the kids had a gun, never called the cops because his friend he was going to call ended up calling him, MD told everyone within earshot that he called him and even though the guy he wanted to call called him he still didn't tell him anything, He was caught in some lies and the state rubbed them in his face during rebuttal, he showed no remorse on the stand and didn't have a lot of solid character witness'.

So, since this is Florida, I see him getting a ticket for leaving the scene of an accident which will be forgiven and then he'll sue because he wasn't allowed out of jail while awaiting trial and get a few hundred grand for HIS suffering. He will also become a champion of the NRA who will use him as the national spokesman for SYG laws in every state.JMO :banghead:

The full jury has been selected there are four alternates. The breakdown on the jury is this;

4 White Males
4 White Females
2 AA Females
1 Hispanic Male
1 Asian Female

The two AA women and the Hispanic male, I think, will be staunchly for murder 1. JMO

the gangsters are coming!!!! I hope Rhonda is in some sort of witness protection program because Michael will be sending his "friends" after her.

I think Rhonda saved the day for the state. Her honesty on the stand came through in spades. Without her testimony, MD may have had more wiggle room in terms of reasonable doubt.

I thought the neighbor, Ken Whatshisname, was a cop but Guy said he's from the Department of Agriculture.

Not calling someone in the Department of Agriculture is almost as good as alerting the police. :waitasec:

Imo even if the jury were to come back with less than charged verdicts on all these counts imo this judge will hand down stiff penalties in such a way Dunn will be placed under the prison. Dunn shot 10 times Iirc hit the suv 9 times where did the other bullet go? Dunn was a danger to everyone out there that night with this judge he will pay dearly. Jmo

ciao

I heard 99% of Guy's closing, about 10 minutes of Strolla, now listening to Wolfson. So far, she's doing an excellent job.

Again, thanks to all for the constant updates. Special thanks, again, to Popsicle for the tweets!

I thought the neighbor, Ken Whatshisname, was a cop but Guy said he's from the Department of Agriculture.

Not calling someone in the Department of Agriculture is almost as good as alerting the police. :waitasec:

Well, I think he's an Agriculture cop, technically. MD has a way of stretching the truth.

If he's found guilty he'd better hope there's no internet access that would allow any other prisoners to read his letters from jail!!! :scared::floorlaugh:

Not having lots of faith in this Florida jury... Hope they prove me wrong & come back with 1st degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I think he's an Agriculture cop, technically. MD has a way of stretching the truth.

If he's found guilty he'd better hope there's no internet access that would allow any other prisoners to read his letters from jail!!! :scared::floorlaugh:

Is that an ear of corn you have in there, or are you just happy to see me? ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried a job search in the Department of Agriculture and couldn't find any jobs open in law enforcement. I'm sure they have inspectors and investigators who carry badges, but it's no FBI.

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom 3m
Trial spox confirms that even though courthouse is closed for the day, deliberations are ongoing for undetermined time frame #DunnTrial

Stephanie Brown ‏@NewsAndNom · 3m
Trial spox confirms that even though courthouse is closed for the day, deliberations are ongoing for undetermined time frame #DunnTrial

From newsjax4 live stream.. possibly WAT...any of the ones caring the trial is my guess.

I found actionnewsjax.com was streaming today. You didn't have to keep refreshing it. But either it was my computer at work or maybe the website or stream couldn't hold the flow of people. It did freeze up some especially during what I would call peak times.

I found actionnewsjax.com was streaming today. You didn't have to keep refreshing it. But either it was my computer at work or maybe the website or stream couldn't hold the flow of people. It did freeze up some especially during what I would call peak times.

I noticed today they suspended the occasional.. do you want to continue watching yes/no notice for closing.

I truly love that your nap brought on your wonderful sense of humor. I can really appreciate it and fully agree. I too am concerned that Florida jury will not bring on a verdict based upon the facts and this "nice and polite" murderer will walk free and take George Zimmerman's place as poster child for "Stand Your Ground".

I was replying to Steely Dan btw, lost power in the middle of sending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth