GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much love and many prayers going up for Jordan Davis' family.

Sunny Hostin‏@SunnyHostin·12 secs
“@BmcookAlbertha: @SunnyHostin Sunny did the jurors look at Mr.Dunn any eye contact..” No

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh do you happen to know if juror was female or male? black, white or asian?:facepalm:

as bad as this sounds, i hope its the black women on the jury crying. i hope they hang the jury before the let him slide.

As for one juror "tearing up", let's not read into that tea leaf yet either. Remember how the reporters said one juror was angry and separated from the rest in the Arias trial and it turned out to be a whole lot of nothing? Jury deliberations are stressful and that tear could have been for many different reasons, including missing a Valentine's Day dinner...

it is possible that they worked thru the best charge for killing davis (and settled on 2nd or manslaughter for example, or someone finally gave in and agreed for 1st) and then could not get someone to agree with the attempted murder charges.

its possible.

i dont think it is possible that they could not be able to come to a decision on the firing into car unlawfully charge.

and i would like to think that they are not hung on the question of what charge is most appropriate for killing davis. because that question to me indicates if it is the charge related to killing davis that they are stuck on that they are going to come back with no verdict regarding all 3 charges there - 1st 2nd and manslaughter.

i really hope that doesnt happen, thats why i throw it out there (in vain im sure lol) that it is possible for them to be stuck on the attempted murder charges.

The murder is one charge... it's just a matter of what degree. The attempted murders are 3 separate charges.

i just did not find anything dunn said to be believable, but it could be that im prejudiced by some of the information we have seen that the jury has not.

i dont think that is the case, but one can never be sure.

all his answers on the critical facts were too perfectly self serving, plus his actions after the fact, and rhonda's testimony.... i just dont buy it.

Larry Hannan ‏@LarryHannan 1m
There are five charges. One count of murder, three counts of attempted murder and one count of throwing a deadly missile. #DunnTrial

okay i thought it was 3 attempted...one murder...what is throwing a deadly missle

I was just watching the testimony of Leon Brunson, the young man seated next to Jordan Davis and something caught my attention:

Brunson stated that after the music was turned back up, Davis was yelling and pointing towards Dunn with a cell phone in his right hand. So I picked up my cell phone with my right hand and pointed my finger at the pc and guess what it looks like??? Try it yourself...

as bad as this sounds, i hope its the black women on the jury crying. i hope they hang the jury before the let him slide.

I don't want any jurors to be browbeaten into agreeing to something less than murder 1, murder 2 or manslaughter.

I was just watching the testimony of Leon Brunson, the young man seated next to Jordan Davis and something caught my attention:

Brunson stated that after the music was turned back up, Davis was yelling and pointing towards Dunn with a cell phone in his right hand. So I picked up my cell phone with my right hand and pointed my finger at the pc and guess what it looks like??? Try it yourself...

Something that is not a shotgun.

like the barrel of a shotgun? because that is what dunn claimed he saw. he never said he saw him pointing a handgun at him.

Sunny Hostin‏@SunnyHostin·30 secs
If Dunn is convicted of 3 attempted murder counts, penalty is 20 yrs each & must run consecutively. 60 yrs plus up to 15 on missiles.

BBM

i would think that they would have to come to a conclusion of the first one in order to be able to go to the next counts. So maybe it is 1st or 2nd?

popsicle i see your point now - i should have said "any of the 3 options there" regarding the murder charge, not 3 charges. gotcha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor