GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MD - What's my F'g motive?

I have a feeling it was rage MD . . .

Where there are wealthy people and guns, fancy drugs (cocaine, heroin) will follow. :moo:

Ehhh.......opium came with the railroads, mining towns, & stockyards, and marijuana was here with the cowboys, pre-1900's. Heroin and cocaine came into the picture when congressmen and other officials started coming to Phoenix, specifically, the Biltmore, for R & R and prostitutes, in the early 1900's. Drug running became easy money in the 40's. Scottsdale was mostly rural until the late 1950's and already had those elements, including the Dirty Dozen, which later merged with the Hell's Angels, and the Las Vegas Mafia. There were members of the Scottsdale Jaycees running pot. The Red Dog Saloon, downtown on Scottsdale Rd across from 5th Avenue, was the "go to" place for any type of drugs.
The guns and their legal possession came long before that.
First guns, drugs, and then the wealth. Scottsdale wasn't even incorporated until 1954.

WSers may not recognize the name Darren Kavinoky. But if you watched HLN or CNN coverage, you'll probably recognize him from the picture at the link below.

He was even on CNN with Don Lemon right after the verdict.

Anyway, the reason I brought him up is because today he wrote a blistering attack of John Guy's cross examination of Michael Dunn.
http://www.darrenkavinoky.com/justice-delayed-jordan-davis-murder-trial/

Although I never really liked the guy, I agree with him.:twocents:

I don't know if this was posted, yet. The SA released 9 more calls late yesterday. I haven't listened yet: http://members.jacksonville.com/new...e-releases-michael-dunn-jailhouse-phone-calls

Thank you for posting these. I had not heard phone calls 7-9 before. On tape 7, MD says something to RR about her being a nurse and she replied that nurses and doctors make the worst patients. I have no idea what kind of nurse she is, but her inactions on 11/23/12 were reprehensible. Not calling 911 ever?

She could have refused to get in that Jetta and made sure that no one was in need of medical care. Instead, a lifeguard with CPR training made himself available to Jordan Davis, who did not have the level of knowledge RR should have possessed.

JMO, JMV

Thank you for posting these. I had not heard phone calls 7-9 before. On tape 7, MD says something to RR about her being a nurse and she replied that nurses and doctors make the worst patients. I have no idea what kind of nurse she is, but her inactions on 11/23/12 were reprehensible. Not calling 911 ever?

She could have refused to get in that Jetta and made sure that no one was in need of medical care. Instead, a lifeguard with CPR training made himself available to Jordan Davis, who did not have the level of knowledge RR should have possessed.

JMO, JMV

I found an online record showing Rhonda Lynn Rouer used to be licensed in Florida as a "CERT PODIATRIC X-RAY ASSISTANT" but that license expired in 2008.

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/irm00praes/prasindi.asp?LicId=679&ProfNBR=2105&Lookup=TRUE

JMO, JMV

Help....I can't get tapes 8 and 9 which seem to be new...the link here you have to join something...anyone know where I can hear these easily. Thanks.

Possibly because he was somewhat inebriated?

I could see him parking in a spot closest to the doors if Rhonda was the one going in to get the wine and chips. But all he had to do was move to another space if the music bothered him that much.

Does anyone else think MD will try to plead to manslaughter? So if the other verdicts are thrown out, he has the lesser charge and will be out with time served?

Does anyone else think MD will try to plead to manslaughter? So if the other verdicts are thrown out, he has the lesser charge and will be out with time served?

I guess it depends on what both sides learn about the jury hang up.

IMO, doubtful. That arrogant :censored: isn't going to admit it was anything but justified self defense.

JMO, JMV

IIRC, MD spoke about her occupation on the first call with his Dad. I can't remember what he specifically said, but something like the lower or lesser nurse. I definitely took it as disparaging to RR. Sorry for no link handy.

But regardless, if she had any medical training, she should have tried to help. IMO

IMO some of the jury members may call the SAO to let them know what went on in the jury room. I doubt strongly they want to be accosted by the media. I believe, at the very least, it was a male juror who believed it was SD.

I watched "The Butler" on Sunday on PPV. The movie had actual clips of the civil rights era and demonstrations. It made me incredibly sad to think that 50 years later, there are still areas of this country's mindset that have not evolved.

I was young in the 60's, so I had no clue that any of this went on at the time. I don't know if racism is passed down generationally to some areas of this country. My parents were not racist, so I had really no idea that this divide even existed. I have taught my children that racism is unacceptable on any level. I hope they will pass those same sentiments on to their children. JMV

It is absolutely passed down, IMO. The old racists have children and pass their sentiments on down to their children. Listen to Frank Taffe. The stuff he says is exactly what they used to say way back in the 50s. Black people gotta learn their place, and all that. That was taught to him. I was listening to an interview with a son of one of the men who killed Emmitt Till done in the late 90s and it could have been done in the 50s. He talks about how the blacks tried to come in and change things and they couldn't. (Why don't they teach Emmitt Till in school btw?) You think he didn't pass that racism down to his kids.

IMO, hate is taught. Children aren't born hating black people. They see it in their parents and in the people around them and it becomes so ingrained in who they are that it's impossible to change. It doesn't always mean those with racist parents accept their sentiments though. My mom is racist. Very. She kind of admits it but kind of doesn't. Like, yeah I'm racist but I have a good reason, etc. Now she denies it. She was a true blue democrat until Obama became president. Now she's inexplicably republican and hates Obama and she doesn't even know why. She's Mexican too. That's probably why I'm so sensitive to racial issues. I don't understand it and it's unfair to me.

One time I was in the emergency room with my mom with terrible stomach pain waiting to be seen and there was an old white lady waiting near us. While we were waiting she made a loud comment that the illegals coming in without their health insurance are the reason for the long wait and high medical prices and then shot me and my mom a hateful look. I was born here. In fact, my family has probably been here longer than hers. I speak English, don't even know Spanish, and at 17 had my own health insurance from my fast food job. I was 18 at the time this happened.

How could RR have helped when the boys were driving off when she exited the store? I wouldn't expect her to wait around and ignore MD's warning of "get in the car". jmo

I don't think he'd ever try, but it he did the state would laugh in his face. IMHO

How could RR have helped when the boys were driving off when she exited the store? I wouldn't expect her to wait around and ignore MD's warning of "get in the car". jmo

I was thinking about him driving off after ordering Rhonda to get into the car. Once he said anything about shooting at the Durango I would have flipped out and demanded he let me out of the car.

I was thinking about him driving off after ordering Rhonda to get into the car. Once he said anything about shooting at the Durango I would have flipped out and demanded he let me out of the car.

Just jumping off your post (way, way off).

Thinking about the many times I ran into a store while my husband stayed with the vehicle and the fact there was almost always a pistol in the glove box--what the heck would I have done if I heard shots and saw that he was the shooter? I'm don't know if I'd get in the truck or stand on the sidewalk screaming "what the **** did you do?".

I am pretty sure if my DH had shot at someone, he'd have been physically unable to drive away and order a pizza. Dunn's a real piece of work. IMHO

http://www.darrenkavinoky.com/justice-delayed-jordan-davis-murder-trial/

This is from that article;

First the good news: absent divine intervention, Michael Dunn will only leave prison in a pine box. Florida’s mandatory minimums and consecutive sentencing laws mean decades of prison time for Dunn.

He's saying that the law requires consecutive sentencing.

I think they should have Juan Martinez sent in for the next trial. He would eviscerate MD on the stand! I would go PPV for that!!!

Thank you for posting this.. IMO John Guy will forever be associated with GZ. Angela Corey to a lesser extent maybe. I wish the SAO would bring in a different attorney to assist AC and Erin Wolfson. JMV

IMHO, anybody who hopes that RR has had her lightbulb moment regarding MD is kidding themselves. The way RR acted on the stand was in no way like a woman who has come to the realization that she has been used by and has given several years of her life to a malignant narcissist (or a sociopath). She did, however, very much resemble someone who is still willingly serving as "narcissistic supply" to one of them. I wish I could see it differently, but I can only go by her recent appearance. I truly hope that the partial conviction will help her to seek the help she so desperately needs. You have to wonder where her female friends are. Normally, your best friends can see through the BS and set you straight and, eventually, you listen to them. There are good books on the subject and some of them need to get into the hands of RR. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela