GUILTY FL - Jordan Davis, 17, shot to death, Satellite Beach, 23 Nov 2012 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Larry Hannan @LarryHannan · 59s

This is juror #4. If he's kicked off jury one of the four alternates will replace him. #dunntrial

Sidebar done. #dunntrial

Juror #4 will always be known as the 400 lb. juror. Anyone else think the pros. is gonna rest today? Once they finish with LE and evidence peeps, they really only have RR, right? Maybe Jordan's Dad, but I think he won't be called, IMO.

Noticed something different in this trial..the attention to the victim's hat. If he had opened the car door and tried to stand up (impossible JMO) the witnesses would have noticed the hat, especially in Florida!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm watching from the UK. It's fascinating

Juror #4 will always be known as the 400 lb. juror. Anyone else think the pros. is gonna rest today? Once they finish with LE and evidence peeps, they really only have RR, right? Maybe Jordan's Dad, but I think he won't be called, IMO.

Nope. Don't forget the ME, techs who tested the evidence...

Back to work!

Good! Guy just elicited testimony from lead detective that the tripod could NOT be removed by the passenger sitting in the seat.

If Theodore Wafer couldn't prove he was in fear for his life, no way Dunn will be able to. He has to take the stand in order to describe his fear.... no one else can tell his side.

I'm watching on first coast news and it keeps jumping back throughout the questioning. Does anyone have another link to the trial that I could try after lunch (it's 5.35pm here lol) to see if it doesn't jump back?

I do not know? Anyone else know?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Larry Hannan @LarryHannan · 3m

Detective Karen smith takes the stand. #dunntrial

Larry Hannan @LarryHannan · 1m

Smith is now a professor, but was a detective with jso in November, 2012. #dunntrial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234