Found Deceased FL - Kelly Glover, 37, visiting from Utah, Ft Lauderdale, 9 Jan 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am also in agreement that it appears so far that it was not a situation where she was forced from the room. What does concern me, other than the water behind the hotel, it that the hotel sits on Corporate Drive which is right there at the ramp way of Cypress Creek Road and I95 (I live in within 1/2 hour of hotel and worked in an office building right near the hotel). IF she were to have been in some kind of sleepwalk state and wondered towards the ramp of Cypress Creek and I95, that a vehicle may have picked her up. I pray that is not the case and she is found soon.
Per one of the articles I posted, she had a close friend with her. Not clear whether it was just for one night or for the week. It was not a coworker.

I wonder if any other coworkers are staying there? Or if it’s just her and her hotel roommate. Maybe she went to visit them?
Hate these cases.
The articles say she ate dinner with co-workers, plural.

Again, she was seen leaving the hotel in socks and a white shawl carrying a water bottle. She is believed to be outside not inside the hotel.

Here's a link indicating she was seen outside: Utah Woman Goes Missing While On Business Trip In Florida

Always so confusing with a billion conflicting stories from the get-go, like this one saying "no footage" just a few hours ago.

I asked my husband if it were me in this case, what would he think? And he said, you would be going to fill up your water bottle because you didn’t like the tap water. Maybe she was heading to a water fountain in the lobby or gym? Also, I prefer taking stairs when possible just to get my steps in. Not bringing cellphone is strange unless it was on the charger.

Surely they have searched every last inch of that hotel, right?
Did she take her car keys? I know her purse and phone were left, but was she going out to grab something from her vehicle? Did they even rent a vehicle?
Exactly i sure hope this doesnt turn into another case like the young woman found in the hotel freezer - hope they search every inch of that hotel!!!
This case reminded me of one I had seen on a show. A woman was last seen inside of her hotel hallway on security cameras, and no footage showed her ever leaving the building, yet she was missing. A detective started pouring over all the security footage and noticed a man leave with a very large suitcase....that by his posture and the way he had to lift it out of an elevator seemed very heavy. It did turn out that this man had literally kidnapped a woman and had her in large piece of rolling luggage and that's how he got her out of there!
A big Websleuths welcome to all of you! Thanks for being here. :)

:(:(:(

Sydney Glenn on Twitter
#Update : Missing Utah woman Kelly Glover’s body was found this morning after she vanished in Fort Lauderdale. The investigation is ongoing.
EOBQ22KUcAAM1MN.jpg

11:14 AM - 11 Jan 2020 from Salt Lake City, UT

Marc Sternfield on Twitter
Update: Body of missing Utah woman Kelly Glover found in Florida. Cause of death not yet released.
11:14 PM - 11 Jan 2020

Rest in peace, Kelly.

g40001.gif

Her coworker posted she fell into the water behind the hotel.
But if true, how? Is it like a walkway/bridge, and she went out for a walk? In her socks and shawl? What, to sightsee or get air? And how do you fall in and not be able to get yourself out? Was she intoxicated? Are we sure there was no foul play? I suppose this stuff can happen, but really would like to see the back of the hotel and learn. My gosh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colibri_pi
Back