FL FL - Kelly Rothwell, 35, Indian Rocks Beach, 12 March 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://pinellasbeaches.patch.com/ar...eveals-list-of-items-recovered-from-rothwell-
Detectives inventoried the items found in unit 201: a laptop, a vacuum filter, a wooden club, a video camera and charger, a second tape from a video camera, pictures, a Sony memory card, four thumb drives, a key, three cell phones, four cell phone chargers, three diplomas, a birth certificate, red envelope with three keys but only two had keys, two EZ passes, two sets of vehicle keys, a black wallet with badge, two passports and two expired passports, three brown folders with paperwork, a manilla envelope with paperwork, a marriage license and dissolution of marriage paperwork.

The quoted article is no longer available, so I am just assuming that the list of items pertain to the items detectives found in Perry & Rothwell's home right after Kelly disappeared. I'm wondering who the marriage license and dissolution of marriage paperwork belonged to. I don't remember details from earlier articles - was one of them married previously?

It would be interesting to know who the active passports were for, too.

This case is a sad reminder of Michelle Parker's, in that LE seems to have their "suspect" but have been unable to do anything about it, with Kelly still not found...

This case is a sad reminder of Michelle Parker's, in that LE seems to have their "suspect" but have been unable to do anything about it, with Kelly still not found...

I have been looking at a few of the really old cold cases; Julliett Jaillet (hope I spelled that right) featured this week, and it is the same old thing; they know who killed them, but no body, no evidence, no arrests. This goes on and on.

He was a corrections officer for many years. So, can they see what prisoners he had on his watch. Lots of times, people learn from others how a crime was committed and maybe there is a similar situation with an inmate and where he put a body. He had to take her somewhere other than where they lived, it is so populated and watched, he could be seen easily. Do you have to show ID to rent storage space if you pay in advance; like a years worth? How hard is it to fake an ID and pay cash for a space? One case I read about, that is what the did with his wife. He stored her in containers in a storage unit for 10 years. He got caught because he had to mover the containers, yes several, and he buried her but ended up digging her up and dumping her in a land fill, where she was discovered.

Yes, and there are too many of these types of cases, aren't there? :(

A couple that still nag at me include Marsha Brantley and Jody Rilee Wilson. It's pretty cleaer who was involved, and yet nothing has been resolved.

As we wind up another year, my thoughts are with the loved ones of ALL of the victims of unsolved murders and suspicious disappearances.

May 2012 bring you closer to justice, forgiveness or whatever will bring you greater peace.

I tend to believe people do what they know how to do.

1. So, any idea how long DP was in the St Pete Area? A year, or longer?

2. Does anyone know where they went out together, or did they go boating or hiking, anything of that sort?

He took off that night, to go to N.Y. So he didn't have a lot of time to find a location for her body, so I am leaning towards a place he has been before.

If any one knows any of the answers to my question, please post them. I do not feel he took her body up to N.Y to dispose of it as the ex wife thinks. Too much evidence would be left in the car, a huge risk driving with a body. That is a 28 to 30 hour drive. Anything can happen on the way. He is a coward, he wouldn't take that chance IMO.

I wish Donna S would post here, she could give us some insight to DP and maybe that would help locate Kelly's body.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/22...lags-says-wife-of-missing-cadets-ex-boyfriend

5:56 PM, Jan 2, 2012
"I ignored the red flags," says wife of missing cadet's ex-boyfriend

snipped catchphrases:

David Perry was charming, smart, witty and, most of all, catered to Melissa's every need.

OT: Ladies, if he's charming and sweeps you off your feet and it feels too good to be true? Step back and think about it.

Snipped info:

But, she finally made her move. She felt so uneasy, so sick, that she filed for divorce just hours before New Year's Eve on December 30, 2011 at 3 p.m. Hawaii time, where she currently lives.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/22...lags-says-wife-of-missing-cadets-ex-boyfriend

5:56 PM, Jan 2, 2012
"I ignored the red flags," says wife of missing cadet's ex-boyfriend

snipped catchphrases:

OT: Ladies, if he's charming and sweeps you off your feet and it feels too good to be true? Step back and think about it.

Snipped info:

Isn't it interesting he took HER LAST NAME, and goes by David WALKER now! He got a drivers licence for Hawaii too, she better think about moving to another state.

Isn't it interesting he took HER LAST NAME, and goes by David WALKER now! He got a drivers licence for Hawaii too, she better think about moving to another state.

Yes, I read that and thought: Wow! That guy is eerie. Run, Melissa, run!

I think she may want to change her name. Maybe the military can give her a new identity. I hope other potential GF's of David Perry-Walker will take warning.

I am glad she came to her senses! It is weird how some educated women can fall for a creep. I think when we are young it easy to make the mistake. Some men are good at hiding their true selves too.

Is he here? Which Island please?

Does anyone know if there are any updates on the search? I haven't found anything.

Basically, the search resulted in eliminating more area's she is not. Every area checked off, brings us one step closer to finding her.

I am a friend of Donna's and have been involved in many of the events. I wanted to thank you all for keeping Kelly's name out there. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
539edtje
Back