Still Missing FL - Leila Cavett, 21, of GA (son Kamdyn, 2, found alive on street), Miramar, 27 Jul 2020 #4 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Docket states,
“Additionally, the surveillance video from the Racetrac gas station shows Ryan’s car leaving the gas station at approximately 8:15 AM that morning, and returning at approximately 8:38 AM, which is consistent with the time frame in which the child was abandoned and recovered.”

Poor Kam was with this guy all night. Doesn’t timeline show Leah allegedly gone by 1:30 am to 2:30 am? JIMO

I think all we know is that at some point his phone pinged in Sunrise. People have mentioned that that Markham Park is in that area and that it's not far from the Everglades. I wonder if he turned his phone off at any time. There is a five hour gap in his internet activity on the 26th which seems to be uncharacteristic for him. Imo

Gosh LC could be ANYWHERE!! That is what I keep thinking. There are SO MANY parks in Florida. There are SEVERAL parks around the area of where they said his phone last pinged Sunrise).

I personally think they are looking for the person in the Gold Honda is because I think that is the person SR bought weed from. I am thinking he bought the weed right there in the RaceTrac parking lot. So if that is the case they can PROVE when he left he didn't go buy weed (like he SAID he did). MOO

I personally think they are looking for the person in the Gold Honda is because I think that is the person SR bought weed from. I am thinking he bought the weed right there in the RaceTrac parking lot. So if that is the case they can PROVE when he left he didn't go buy weed (like he SAID he did). MOO
And if that’s the case which sounds very likely, the weed guys not going to turn himself in.

I wish we knew. I do know that on that day, shortly after SR bought the garbage bags, duct tape and carpet cleaner, at 11:20 am he made that post about lightness and darkness and the woman who called him a pedophile and serial killer in the making.

After that there were no more posts from his SM intil 4:02 pm. This is the longest gap in SM activity throughout the whole time that Leila was missing.

The post he made at that time was, "Let people feel the weight of who you really are and let them f#$%ing deal with it."

IMO
After that there were no more posts from his SM intil 4:02 pm. This is the longest gap in SM activity throughout the whole time that Leila was missing.
Did the 4:02 post include a video with scenery background? He seems to be someone that would save Leilas location on a video post for his own private record.

Last edited:
Any little used/known cemeteries nearby? speculation.
Some old ones in east Hollywood that don't have an office, but they're in residential/high trafficked areas. A huge one just north of the Racetrac right off 595 but it has an office. Large one not too far from the Hard Rock, also with an office. It would have been hard for him to dump a body in any one of the cemeteries nearby. But pretty easy to seclude it in a number of areas right around where they were, including digging a deep hole right behind a warehouse, behind a business, etc.

I know I already thought of the cemetery idea. He could have even buried her there. So MANY possibilities. So many in Florida.

There’s so much water and mangrove areas in Florida I can’t imagine someone having to dig in a cemetery.

I’m wondering if there could be a heavy missing tire from her truck that was to be used as a spare that is missing.
He had the tarp already from her truck, he could have wrapped her in the trap and tied the tire on it for weight and dumped her in water.

Last edited:
I wish we knew. I do know that on that day, shortly after SR bought the garbage bags, duct tape and carpet cleaner, at 11:20 am he made that post about lightness and darkness and the woman who called him a pedophile and serial killer in the making.

The post he made at that time was, "Let people feel the weight of who you really are and let them f#$%ing deal with it."

IMO

Yeah I remember reading that in the beginning. I KNEW that he killed LC when he made that post. I also suspected that she was the one who called him the serial killer and pedofile. That is when I KNEW he was a serial killer (I really think he has killed many more women and possibly men too). I personally think he has sacrificed people. I also suspect he is a cannibal. MOO

Wonder if they have had time to view all of the Video footage from Racetrac and Walmart yet?

I am sure they have. I am sure they know MUCH more than we do. I personally think the Wal-mart cameras were out at the time. If they HAD not been I would THINK they would have recorded the WHOLE murder and all. I also think SR KNEW this.

There’s so much water and mangrove areas in Florida I can’t imagine someone having to dig in a cemetery.

I’m wondering if there could be a heavy missing tire from her truck that was to be used as a spare that is missing.
He had the tarp already from her truck, he could have wrapped her in the trap and tied the tire on it for weight and dumped her in water.

Very possible. But I thought the tarp was still in the truck when they towed it. I remember seeing something blue in the truck. It was most likely the tarp. But if he dumped her in the Everglades they will never find her (the gators).

Maybe LE KNOWS she has been dumped in the Everglades and they KNOW they are not going to find her body. That could be why they are trying everything they can to get as much evidence as possible FIRST to convict him because they KNOW they are not going to have a body.

What 's the last date/time that anybody other than SR had seen LC irl or spoken to her on the phone, (not text or sm )?

“I FaceTimed her on July 17. We were on the phone for about an hour and she was fine,” one of the sisters said. “She didn’t have any plans to come to Florida, so we’re very confused right now.”

MSM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/sisters-seeking-answers-after-nephew-found-wandering-alone/2020/07/29/27aae8e2-d195-11ea-826b-cc394d824e35_story.htm

——————-
But DLW’s call was closer to the time she left to come to Florida.

SR said it took her 4 days to go from Georgia to Hollywood. If I remember correctly, LE said she arrived in Hollywood on Sat., July 25 at about 2:30 pm. IMO

I have so many questions about where she was living prior to coming to SOFL. Surely, the person she was living with knew more about her relationship with SR.

Last edited:
“I FaceTimed her on July 17. We were on the phone for about an hour and she was fine,” one of the sisters said. “She didn’t have any plans to come to Florida, so we’re very confused right now.”

MSM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/sisters-seeking-answers-after-nephew-found-wandering-alone/2020/07/29/27aae8e2-d195-11ea-826b-cc394d824e35_story.htm

——————-
But DLW’s call was closer to the time she left to come to Florida.

SR said it took her 4 days to go from Georgia to Hollywood. If I remember correctly, LE said she arrived in Hollywood on Sat., July 25 at about 2:30 pm. IMO

I have so many questions about where she was living prior to coming to SOFL. Surely, the person she was living with knew more about her relationship with SR.
I think she bought or got the truck from her uncle so maybe she was staying with him or was living in her car while she was selling items to get money to travel to Fl.
Living in her car is probably why she wanted an SUV.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel
Back