GUILTY FL - Lisa, 26, Zachary, 7, & Savannah Freiberg, 2, murdered, Lutz, 12 May 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping this up!

Edward Covington is supposed to be sentenced today. I haven't seen anything in the news lately to know if it is still on though.

I did find this article!

Sentencing in murder case nears as final witness disputes Covington bipolar diagnosis

Hillsborough Circuit Judge William Fuente gave attorneys until Jan. 23 to submit sentencing memos, which will clear the way for a decision.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts...s-as-final-witness-disputes-covington/2209862

I thought he would be sentenced by now. Any news?

How come there has been nothing heard about this? I've searched and can't find a verdict.

How come there has been nothing heard about this? I've searched and can't find a verdict.

I keep searching also and haven't seen anything on Edward in the news! I also look for tweets and haven't seen anything. I would have thought he would have been sentenced by now.

I will keep looking for him in the news!

:bump:

Bumping this up!

I still can't find anything about sentencing for Edward! Not sure what has happened, it is 2 months past when he was supposed to be sentenced. I even checked the FL prison system and he is not listed as an inmate. ????????

:bump:

Bumping this up!

I still can't find anything about sentencing for Edward! Not sure what has happened, it is 2 months past when he was supposed to be sentenced. I even checked the FL prison system and he is not listed as an inmate. ????????
I have searched Google and keep trying to find out what happened with this case. If he hasn't been sentenced yet, he probably would still be in the Jail and not the Prison system.

Death sentence for man who murdered girlfriend, 2 kids

Lutz, Florida -- The man who killed a Hillsborough mother and her two small children after a night of drinking and smoking crack was sentenced to death Friday morning.

Twenty-six-year-old Lisa Freiberg, her seven-year-old son Zachary and her two-year-old daughter Heather Savannah, were murdered on Mother's Day in 2008. Their murderer, Edward Covington, was dating Frieberg at the time.

http://www.wtsp.com/story/news/loca...nce-for-man-who-murdered-mom-2-kids/28145797/
635684940916560283-Lisa-Freiberg--two-children.jpg

Lisa Freiberg pictured with her two children. (Photo: WTSP)

:rose: lisa
:rose: zachary
:rose: heather
:rose: strength to those that love them

i remember seeing an interview with her mother and i know she was the one to go to the mobile home and discover the tragedy.........

may this death sentence help begin a road of healing and peace :rose: :rose: :rose: god bless

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
culley2821
Back