GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was convicted of misdemeanor domestic battery related to a 2011 case.

Two weeks ago, an ex-girlfriend's family filed a third domestic violence injunction against William Ruben Ebron Jr.

Ebron reported early Friday to police that his car was stolen with Lonzie in it. Police have not named Ebron a suspect. The car has been found, but Lonzie was still missing Friday afternoon.

The most recent injunction against Ebron is dated July 10, and it was filed by his ex-girlfriend's sister. His ex-girlfriend also has filed two injunctions against him. After one injunction, the court required he seek mental-health counseling.

This injunction says that his ex-girlfriend is staying with a family member to seek shelter from him. He has stalked them, the report alleges. He cracked the ribs of one of his ex-girlfriend's family members, the injunction said, and he has threatened the life of his ex-girlfriend's 12-year-old niece. He also raped his ex-girlfriend, the injunction alleged.

He also "is now bragging that he is untouchable to the police and the court system," the injunction said. He "claims he knows the system and he can get away with anything that he does to me, my children and my sister and her children.

A judge approved the injunction, banning him from contacting his ex-girlfriend's family.

He also left "eight indirect threatening voicemails," the injunction said.

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-new...rted-car-theft

Why on earth would you live with a man like that? Why would you subject your children to potential child abuse? I am just shaking my head. O my gosh....

Remember little Shaniya Davis?

So sad, the beautiful little girl. She was given to the drug addict mother she barely knew, after living a decent life, because the Dad made the decision to send her to the mother. So the Aunt, his sister, dropped her off at the mother's place, then the mother gave her to her dealer. CPS should've been involved since the mother was a known drug addict.

From this article:
"Lonzie's mother told police that she last saw her son around 8 p.m. Thursday night at a laundromat on Powers Avenue, about 1.5 miles from where the apartment complex. Police spend much of Friday afternoon at the business, including search a dumpster behind the building."

I hadn't realized that it was the mother, Lonna, who reported last seeing him at the landromat. Did Ebron just drop her off at the laundry? I guess I assumed he drove her to work and that's when she last saw Lonzie. Now I'm going to have to re-read all the media. ...unless someone else has the answer for me. ;)

Sadly I see it all of the time. Father of baby not allowed at hosp to visit baby in NICU due to prior domestic violence and child neglect and dear old mom just can't let go. She staunchly supports FOB and declares her undying love. Sometimes it's the deal breaker from having her take her infant home. I see too many very sad things these days. Too many beautiful little ones addicted to drugs, born to mothers who've had all other children removed... It's insane!!! And we wonder where all the budding sociopaths are coming from...

Sadly I see it all of the time. Father of baby not allowed at hosp to visit baby in NICU due to prior domestic violence and child neglect and dear old mom just can't let go. She staunchly supports FOB and declares her undying love. Sometimes it's the deal breaker from having her take her infant home. I see too many very sad things these days. Too many beautiful little ones addicted to drugs, born to mothers who've had all other children removed... It's insane!!! And we wonder where all the budding sociopaths are coming from...

The suspect with the violent past isn't the father of the missing boy though.

The suspect with the violent past isn't the father of the missing boy though.
True, I was responding to a rhetorical question that queried why mothers stayed with guys like this. It happens all too frequently and they leave them alone with new boyfriends all the time.

If they organize a volunteer search, I'll gladly go as I am off this weekend and I'm only 60 miles away. But I've heard nothing thus far.

If Lonzie's mother is telling the truth and she did see him at around 8 pm it means the bf had plenty of time to kill the child and destroy the evidence. About 6 hours - that's a long time. Lonzie can be almost anywhere.

I find it suspicious that this Ebron guy does laundry voluntarily. If he was at the laundromat, it was because he had to be (drug deal, cleaning up evidence, etc), not because he was doing his weekly chores, kwim?

2yrs old & 20 lbs?? Praying he is just "naturally" a small child!!!! [emoji120][emoji120] Because of the marks on his face and the hopeless look in his eyes, his weight stands out to me. But it could completely just be me!

Our 2 year old is 30 lbs.

I find it suspicious that this Ebron guy does laundry voluntarily. If he was at the laundromat, it was because he had to be (drug deal, cleaning up evidence, etc), not because he was doing his weekly chores, kwim?

1000% yes !

Thats what I thought too. They need to recover those clothes.

He goes to the laudromat and yet Lonzie had no clothes on, only a diaper.

2yrs old & 20 lbs?? Praying he is just "naturally" a small child!!!! [emoji120][emoji120] Because of the marks on his face and the hopeless look in his eyes, his weight stands out to me. But it could completely just be me!

I wonder too if the height/weight are correct. So often in missing children's cases we all say "WHAT? There's no way that child is that height and weight!"

At 30 inches, he's very small, and 20 pounds is extremely thin. Rule of thumb is, you double a boy's height at 2 years old, and that's their adult height prediction. He was headed for an adult height of just over 5' at this rate.

The truth is, abuse stunts a child's growth, for a variety of reasons.

What is this boy's date of birth? We are getting 21 months, 19 months. It could be before a growth spurt. I do think 20 pounds is too small though.

I wonder too if the height/weight are correct. So often in missing children's cases we all say "WHAT? There's no way that child is that height and weight!"

At 30 inches, he's very small, and 20 pounds is extremely thin. Rule of thumb is, you double a boy's height at 2 years old, and that's their adult height prediction. He was headed for an adult height of just over 5' at this rate.

The truth is, abuse stunts a child's growth, for a variety of reasons.

I've known some naturally small 2 toddlers, though they are typically female. My niece, for example, is 9 months older than my almost 2-year old son and they weigh about the same (she is a bit taller though.) My son is at the higher end, percentile wise, while she is at the lower end for her age. But she's always been on the smaller end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo