GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he had left the baby in the car when took mom to work, was it hot enough that the baby could have passed ?
I really hope this cute little boy is ok and wondering around somewhere, hiding , sleeping. :praying:

If the car was seen running at 8pm in front of a neighbors house, and that is the last time mom saw him, she may have messed up her story. I think he was already dead before that car was sitting running earlier in the day, hoping someone would take it. But when no one did, he had to take her to work. then that night they staged the kidnapping. JMO

Does the sim card in a cell phone hold all the data? could someone swap out a sim card and then it LE took that phone, would it show normal calls, but a call to someone to "get the car now", could that information be held on another sim card?
It's much more likely that one would use a disposable cellphone if they were to put that much thought into it.
Maybe text from a trackfone as they park, then leave it in the car to be disposed of by the second driver.

It's the chief of Jacksonville Sheriff's office talking, by the way.

He just avoided answering if couple have 'any history'.

Said 'knowledge is power' again.

I REALLY like him. He gave us great information without really giving us information. His investigation is two-fold and very thorough. I have a high level of confidence in him and his team's ability to get to the bottom of this.

If the car was seen running at 8pm in front of a neighbors house, and that is the last time mom saw him, she may have messed up her story. I think he was already dead before that car was sitting running earlier in the day, hoping someone would take it. But when no one did, he had to take her to work. then that night they staged the kidnapping. JMO

Sadly your story makes more sense than the boyfriends story :sad:

Where is the gas station and laundromat in relation to where the car was taken and found?

If the car was seen running at 8pm in front of a neighbors house, and that is the last time mom saw him, she may have messed up her story.

Something else bothers me. If the BF's car was seen in front of a neighbours house as early as 8pm, what the BF did use to get to the gas station and the laundromat that night? Mind you, the car is very characteristic, being bright orange with black hood. Hard to confuse with other car, hard to not notice. And it was running, another thing that turn the attention.

The BF's story is basically collapsing.

I believe he went to wash clothes in the early a.m. hours. sigh.

Some keynotes I heard from the press conference:

Mother left for work around 8:00pm which was the last time she saw the missing child

At some point during the night the boyfriend went to a gas station and laundromat.

It's unclear if Lonzie was secured in the car. There was a carseat in the vehicle but they are not sure if he was buckled into it or not.

It's unclear how long the boyfriend was in the apartment before the 5 year old left the car

When he came out of the apartment and headed back to the car with the 5 year old he could see it driving away from the parking lot

Officers arrived within 2 minutes of the 911 call and found the vehicle in under 20 minutes

JSO believes they are investigating an abduction and treating it as such. They believe if the child wandered away he would have been found by now. The air search is no longer taking place but dive teams have searched bodies of water near by.

The 5 year old has been interviewed and was cooperative but was very tired and hungry. They are letting her rest and CPS plans to conduct a forensic interview this afternoon.

Thank you so much for this xxt! I was out longer than expected and missed the presser. (blame Tom Jones who is playing tonight virtually next to my house, and I'd forgot. Traffic was hell)

I am having alternative thoughts about why BF went for gas and to a laundromat, I do believe he went there as usually there are some truth in lies, but I will keep my thoughts to myself for now. MOO

If this is an abduction, the 5 year old would have been abducted as well. Lucky for her she left the vehicle. cough.

Im really anxious to hear what the 5 year old girl has to say when she is rested and re-interviewed this afternoon.

Some kids in the kindergarten class can tell you everything clearly - "we go to recess right after lunch and then the teacher comes and blows a whistle after 20 minutes and we all have to line up and come back inside. Our teacher blows the whistle twice that's how we know it's our time to go in. The other teacher blows just once". A kinder kid said that to me, when I was temporarily watching the class. Some of the other kids had no way at all - none - to communicate to me when they did recess and gave me blank stares when I asked.

Hopefully she's more like the clear thinking kid.

If I've got this straight, the boyfriend claims to have dropped off the mother at work around 8pm. The neighbour where the car was found claims that he saw the car there around 8pm. His son claims he saw it there around 10:30pm.

At some point after this time, the boyfriend went to a gas station and a laundromat, with the 5yr old at least. I assume in the car? At around 2am, he supposedly put both kids in the car to go pick up the mother from work. He went back to the apt for some reason, leaving the children in a running vehicle at 2am, and he was gone long enough for the 5yr old to get scared, leave the car and her baby brother, to go looking for him. She was able to locate the boyfriend before they both headed back to the car.

While walking towards the car, the boyfriend saw someone drive off with it, presumably with the missing child in it restrained or maybe not, that is not clear. So the boyfriend whipped out his cell phone with the conveniently dead battery to call 911. When he realized the phone was dead, he went back to his apt to charge it. Assuming that he either didn't lock the door on the apartment or that he kept the key to the apt separate from the car key.

Once the call to 911 was made, LE were able to locate the car, running, 20 minutes later about a mile away in the same spot a neighbour claims it was up until at least 10:30pm? The neighbour now claims that when LE showed up to investigate the car, it was running and he must have gone outside when LE showed up and personally witnessed the running car? The same one that he saw at 8pm the night before? Although he didn't say that it was running at 8pm. I wonder what time it was that the neighbour witnessed the running car after LE located it.

Something is way off here. :waitasec:

What's really odd also to me, this was breaking news this morning @ 4:30 am when I got up. The new and LE was reporting the child's name totally different than what it is. As the morning went on they updated the child's name and said the BF was so upset he gave the wrong name? WTH ? I'm wondering if the name they originally were reporting is the BF name? If not then WTH did he get such an off name. Not even close to the child name.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

im thinking that is the bf's name

What's really odd also to me, this was breaking news this morning @ 4:30 am when I got up. The new and LE was reporting the child's name totally different than what it is. As the morning went on they updated the child's name and said the BF was so upset he gave the wrong name? WTH ? I'm wondering if the name they originally were reporting is the BF name? If not then WTH did he get such an off name. Not even close to the child name.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another innocent child... this entire story does not make any kind of sense to me . why would you take the time to take the house key off the car keys but not the time to turn the entire car off especially when the child was not even in a car seat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay