GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is better for now.

[video=twitter;624651439269388288]https://twitter.com/wjxtvic/status/624651439269388288[/video]
@WJXTvic: #JSO detectives just put bag of potential evidence into van next to laundromat. Leaving, crime tape down now. http://t.co/zZ2YzCR7Zy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are BF and Mom still currently at pd being ' interviewed' ? TIA

I am glad the weather is holding out for the police. It was so dark and dreary all day in the Tampa area, it has been pouring rain and nonstop thunder/lightning.

I am glad the weather is holding out for the police. It was so dark and dreary all day in the Tampa area, it has been pouring rain and nonstop thunder/lightning.

This is what has been happening here in the afternoon. Storms hadn't started yet, but have been bad in the late afternoon.

I hope Lonzie can be found alive today and now.

[video=twitter;624652388142555137]https://twitter.com/LetishaANjax/status/624652388142555137[/video]

Dive team??

Hey everyone, are we able to post boyfriend's criminal background here? Is that against the rules?

Ah, we just got a fax at work from Natl center of missing children of little Lonzie.

Cute picture of him.

Hey everyone, are we able to post boyfriend's criminal background here? Is that against the rules?

Unless/until he is named a POI or suspect I believe it is against TOS yes. Won't hurt to shoot a PM to a Mod and ask though.

No you aren't, in fact no one is sleuthable unless they are named a suspect or POI. That includes FB please don't bring it here.

Also, everyone please leave rumors off the thread and be careful to not sling accusations towards anyone unless something changes.

Thank you

Am I allowed to say I think it is strange that the boyfriend had to delay calling in the MISSING CHILD report because he had to charge his cell first?

eta:

"Alert and active search for 22-month-old Lonzie Barton of Jacksonville, Florida. Abducted in stolen car while mom's boyfriend popped into Ravenwood apartment for a while. Delay in report as boyfriend had to charge his phone first.

Car recovered but no sign of Lonzie."

News4JAX ‏@wjxt4 [video=twitter;624659980809957376]https://twitter.com/wjxt4/status/624659980809957376[/video]
JUST CONFIRMED: Lonzie Barton's mother is 25-year-old Lonna Lauramore. Boyfriend is 32-year-old William Ebron.

Hi there neighbor Venice area here.
pouring rain

The story stinks and I'm angry at myself for reading this entire thread. I keep telling myself, no more threads on young children, yet of course I have this thread and Deorr, and also the Deer Island & Wynarka does all opened up in separate tabs. :facepalm:

I must say that it really made my heart just drop to see another little blond headed baby missing while little DeOrr is still not found. Children are so precious. I just cherish mine. I don't understand how it is that any other human being can do anything that causes harm to them. They are so vulnerable. This next statement is not in reference to a specific case, this is just a general statement about crimes in general. There seems to be an epidemic lately of children disappearing and the parent(s) or boyfriend/girlfriend stating some crazy story about an abduction when really the person knows all along that the child is dead. You know how there are special circumstances in crimes that elevate the penalty? I think that using valuable law enforcement resources for time consuming searches when the person responsible stages an abduction hoax should have a special circumstance charge attached to their crime and punishment in order to deter people from doing this in the future. This particular type of crime against children (and adults) seems to have really increased.

I also want to mention something regarding children and accidents. When Casey Anthony claimed her daughter drowned and they panicked and covered it up I was so angry. That was such a disgrace to that little girl. My sister-in-law lost her daughter in a drowning accident. She immediately did all she could to save her daughter. Never in one million years would she have considered covering up the accident. I don't believe any parent would react that way when an accident truly occurs. I just wanted to mention that because it was brought up on DeOrr's page that perhaps there was an accident and someone was trying to cover it up. But I just can't believe any loving parent would not seek help for their child.

Court documents revealed a history of violence by the man who reported the early Friday morning abduction of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton.
He was convicted of misdemeanor domestic battery related to a 2011 case. And two weeks ago, an ex-girlfriend’s family filed a third domestic violence injunction against William Ruben Ebron Jr.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...violent-criminal-history#.VbKSr9tQu0g.twitter

Sounds like a real prince. SMH

Court documents revealed a history of violence by the man who reported the early Friday morning abduction of 21-month-old Lonzie Barton.
He was convicted of misdemeanor domestic battery related to a 2011 case. And two weeks ago, an ex-girlfriend’s family filed a third domestic violence injunction against William Ruben Ebron Jr.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...violent-criminal-history#.VbKSr9tQu0g.twitter

Sounds like a real prince. SMH

Mods, Now is his criminal background ok? It's in MSM !

ETA OMG I just read the whole article ........... ""He has stalked them, the report alleges. He cracked the ribs of one of his ex-girlfriend’s family members, the injunction said, and he has threatened the life of his ex-girlfriend’s 12-year-old niece. He also raped his ex-girlfriend, the injunction alleged.

He also “is now bragging that he is untouchable to the police and the court system,” the injunction said. He “claims he knows the system and he can get away with anything that he does to me, my children and my sister and her children.”""

Why mention his sister's children? That sounds like he's already abused them and did not get charged? Who says that ?

Bold BY ME

Mods, Now is his criminal background ok? It's in MSM !

ETA OMG I just read the whole article ........... ""He has stalked them, the report alleges. He cracked the ribs of one of his ex-girlfriend’s family members, the injunction said, and he has threatened the life of his ex-girlfriend’s 12-year-old niece. He also raped his ex-girlfriend, the injunction alleged.

He also “is now bragging that he is untouchable to the police and the court system,” the injunction said. He “claims he knows the system and he can get away with anything that he does to me, my children and my sister and her children.”""

Why mention his sister's children? That sounds like he's already abused them and did not get charged? Who says that ?

Bold BY ME

It's his exes sister's children.

It's his exes sister's children.

Got you , thanks. But it's curious he wants to act as though even anything he does TO A CHILD he can get away with ...............

So this latest injunction was just a couple weeks ago.

What in the world was Lonzie's mother doing with this monster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double