GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. Can you find a link to verify? I am 100% positive I read that and I've only followed links that have been posted here on WS. I'd really like to know for sure. Not being argumentative :). I am just sure I read that info.

Well that didn't work...how do I paste a link in?

My husband,children and I dropped a lot of supplies off yesterday and i was flabbergasted by the amount of different agencies as well. Joint effort brought me to tears, it was heartbreaking. We were actually there when they were towing the car out for the other person found (not a lot of activity at that spot). Heart wrenching. View attachment 79038View attachment 79039View attachment 79040

Thank you!!!

Most of the time I lurk here rather than posting. My husband asked me one day why I come and read here daily. I told him it was because when I hear a story about missing loved ones, it pulls at my heart. I'm a softy! He then said but if you get sad and upset why do you continue to go back and do that to yourself? I then told him, because it also shows me that there are tons of other people out there who care just as much as I do about strangers who are going through some horrible stuff. They restore my faith in humanity when I think all is lost!

ETA...Thank you to all of you here for that!

OK. Can you find a link to verify? I am 100% positive I read that and I've only followed links that have been posted here on WS. I'd really like to know for sure. Not being argumentative :). I am just sure I read that info.

I recall reading about the discussion about the car seat too, it was one of the first articles about this case. I'll check too.

Here is the specific wording paraphrased from the bottom of the article:

"Hackney says there was a car seat in the car, but there is still no evidence if Lonzie was buckled into the seat or not"

JSO is looking for video footage of the orange 1995 Honda Civic with a black hood — the car of suspect William Ruben Ebron Jr. (Both Ebron and his car are in custody of JSO.)

The car's distinguishing features include:

In the rear of the vehicle, the left tag light is out. Only the right light of the license tag is illuminated.

In the front of the vehicle, blue round LED lights are located next to the headlights.

The police need the public's help tracing Ebron's "footsteps" the night that Lonzie Barton went missing. Key to that effort is tracking the route of his vehicle that night.

JSO asks that anyone who has any information in regards to the case or who has seen the vehicle during the listed time frame is asked to call (904) 630-0500 or email JSOCrimeTips@jaxsheriff.org. To remain anonymous and receive a possible reward up to $3,000 contact Crime Stoppers at 1-866-845-TIPS.

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-ne...log-search-lonzie-barton#.Vbj215Ofyx4.twitter

Thank you!!!

Most of the time I lurk here rather than posting. My husband asked me one day why I come and read here daily. I told him it was because when I hear a story about missing loved ones, it pulls at my heart. I'm a softy! He then said but if you get sad and upset why do you continue to go back and do that to yourself? I then told him, because it also shows me that there are tons of other people out there who care just as much as I do about strangers who are going through some horrible stuff. They restore my faith in humanity when I think all is lost!

ETA...Thank you to all of you here for that!

I don't think my husband will ever understand why I do this to myself several times a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw , and thank you so much . I have been staring at them for a while now. We know his phone pinged up until the mall area and it was off for 2 hours . So that would put him at that tower at 12 am right?

I'm with you on this. I also remember JSO has evidence that he was at the Baymeadows Kangaroo at 12:33AM. Trying to figure out if the Northside happened while the phone was off? At some point it appears he was back at the Avenues area. I just assumed the Southside was first. If we know where he was at 12:30, that's quite a haul to the northside and back. Remembering he had to ditch the car and walk back home in time for the 2AM 911 call. Not impossible just trying to mentally piece the timeline together.

Just a thought, but, does anyone else think that maybe the sister is the lead that he is saying isn't a reliable source but one he (Hackney) has to listen to?

I'm just wondering if time is making her remember a little more?!?

I'm with you on this. I also remember JSO has evidence that he was at the Baymeadows Kangaroo at 12:33AM. Trying to figure out if the Northside happened while the phone was off? At some point it appears he was back at the Avenues area. I just assumed the Southside was first. If we know where he was at 12:30, that's quite a haul to the northside and back. Remembering he had to ditch the car and walk back home in time for the 2AM 911 call. Not impossible just trying to mentally piece the timeline together.

There is the laundry mat visits (2 ) one with mom and one without (or is that a rumor?) because .. to make sure you clothes are washed before you hide a child is crazy and it seems like he would have needed to after he hid Lonzie so that shortens up the distance/time even more. Do we know the time of the 2 second visit?

BBM. I wonder if this was misconstrued and tweeted on the LiveJiving (or whatever) as a third adult being in the car when WRE dropped Lonzie's mom off at work. :dunno:

Agreed. There is nothing to make me know for certain there was a third adult in the car, or to even think there was. Talking with a third party about the general time period doesn't mean they were in the car. Who knows anymore.

it also isn't a very big car, right? I've never been in one and don't pay attention to the cars I see so I am not familiar with the type.

The 3rd person was actually seen on the video from wackos were Mom works. Owner/manager talked about seeing a 3rd person on video. Not sure if this is the 3 rd person. Manger also stated could not tell if it were an adult or the child.

Also Hackney talk in briefing of a 3 rd person they had been speaking with.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'm glad that the manager handed over the video, but man, he sure seems eager to insert himself in the case. 15 minutes of fame? Trying to drum up business? Not sure, but between this and the hearsay from maybe talking to to LB's cousin and then telling the press certain things about her. Ugh. This is already a complex and convoluted narrative -- the manager is not helping at all.

I don't know if I'll be able to find a link but it has been reported that there was not a car seat in the car when it was located. So, maybe they didn't use a car seat at all. I wonder where the car seat is? I think if a car seat were missing that LE would have said so already.

EDIT TO ADD: I may be wrong. Sorry. Trying to find some verification.

I was going to say that I remember some of that early discussion too, and thought I read the no car seat thing but I see that its been straightened out: car seat in car, not sure if it was used.

Thanks to those who transcribed & posted the press briefing. :)

I don't think my husband will ever understand why I do this to myself several times a day.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so greatful to have a husband like i do! I just was watching it EVERYDAY and reloading this forum over and over, he says "hunny lets go do something about it?". So we went and spent 200 and dropped supplies off. It felt good knowing I could do so for many reasons.
1) i have family that gambles HARD. For me to be able to spend the amount they do helping someone rather then throwing it into a machine felt good.
2) I have 5 kids who at times think life revolves around them and they need to have ALL the up to date electronics, clothes and so on.. so I was able to say " guess what? we aint going shopping today. we aint going to get your nails done. Today will not be about you! it will be about helping others!" Hopefully teach my kids a good lesson.
3) My 13 yr old thinks its okay to be out after dark. (even though we all know the "kidnapping" didnt happen, i was able to ask "do you think your indestructible now after seeing the amount of police presence it takes to find one little lovely baby?" Granted I live outside Jacksonville, in a beautiful area, Jacksonville is dangerous and scary in my opinion. Scary for adults let alone kids.
4) Seeing these police and dogs searching SO hard, i thought my goodness I have the ability to help in some way, why not do it?

For those who dont live in the area or do not have direct ways of helping.. PRAYERS are helping! We all know them are key. Dont for a second think you are doing nothing.

There is the laundry mat visits (2 ) one with mom and one without (or is that a rumor?) because .. to make sure you clothes are washed before you hide a child is crazy and it seems like he would have needed to after he hid Lonzie so that shortens up the distance/time even more. Do we know the time of the 2 second visit?

It was at 12.33 am IIRC. <---- false! He was at the gas station at that time! Sorry.

Here is the specific wording paraphrased from the bottom of the article:

"Hackney says there was a car seat in the car, but there is still no evidence if Lonzie was buckled into the seat or not"

"a car seat"....that tells me only 1 ...when there should of been two..seeing there are two kids that belong to the mom. So where is the other car seat...or booster seat? Or is the one they found a booster seat for 5yr old thus calling it a car seat and one that is a car seat for a younger baby gone?

"a car seat"....that tells me only 1 ...when there should of been two..seeing there are two kids that belong to the mom. So where is the other car seat...or booster seat? Or is the one they found a booster seat for 5yr old thus calling it a car seat and one that is a car seat for a younger baby gone?

There was no specification to that except to say that there was a car seat, they did not mention a booster seat, in the car.

Night photos of Ebron's car:

1438193382287227.jpg

1438193382384678.jpg

1438193382324752.jpg

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-ne...log-search-lonzie-barton#.Vbj215Ofyx4.twitter

How was there even a 3rd adult in that car when the mom was dropped off? I have a Subaru forester and can barely fit an adult in the backseat with a car seat and a booster seat. His car cannot have much room in the back for those 2 kids plus an adult.

That's why I'm wondering if the kids were even in the car when mom was dropped off. (I once fit an adult and two car seats in the back of a Nissan Versa. Not comfortably, mind you, but do-able.) I don't suppose the 3rd person was the 5-yr old daughter?

So the laundry is the same as gas station footage?

No.
If you look at the case map, the laudromat is at a different location than the gas station they verified WRE as using.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?usp=sharing&mid=z9ujZkJ3xpI4.knoczljEmjek

If you read the Order of Arrest, #4 on the second last page says WRE told the police he went to do laundry, went to do coke, and then was carjacked. #6 says the police have video which places him at the Kangaroo gas station at 12:33.
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2015/07/24/william_ebron.pdf

Two different things.

It was at 12.33 am IIRC.

12:33 is the time when video surveillance shows WRE at the Kangaroo gas station.

WRE told LE he did laundry that night. AFAIK there is no confirmation by LE of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo