GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No.
If you look at the case map, the laudromat is at a different location than the gas station they verified WRE as using.
https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?usp=sharing&mid=z9ujZkJ3xpI4.knoczljEmjek

If you read the Order of Arrest, #4 on the second last page says WRE told the police he went to do laundry, went to do coke, and then was carjacked. #6 says the police have video which places him at the Kangaroo gas station at 12:33.
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2015/07/24/william_ebron.pdf

Two different things.

Thanks. So the 12 33 sighting is the kangaroo. I saw for the case map the laundry is on powers drive and it didnt have an address for the gas station so I thought maybe the were closer then it apeared or something.

12:33 is the time when video surveillance shows WRE at the Kangaroo gas station.

WRE told LE he did laundry that night. AFAIK there is no confirmation by LE of that.

Thank you, I was looking for an article about this and it seems that my memory fails...

Thanks. So the 12 33 sighting is the kangaroo. I saw for the case map the laundry is on powers drive and it didnt have an address for the gas station so I thought maybe the were closer then it apeared or something.

At first I thought they were the same too, and I think maybe some of the wording in the earlier articles conflated the two.

[video=twitter;626469263616929792]https://twitter.com/hollybnews/status/626469263616929792[/video]

GOD we need to bring this baby home! Temps here for searchers/dogs is ridiculous.

22be2cf29e7deee7d1c49d88707ae387.png

And the Divers....its not easy getting in and out of those protection dive suits they have to wear..its like being in a oven roasting bag....I know I am a master Diver.

Yuck. I just assumed the divers would be cooler being as they were in the water.

At Wednesday's midday update on search for Lonzie Barton, Chief Tom Hackney asked for the public’s help tracking the movement of the suspect's car between 7 p.m. Thursday and 2 a.m. Friday in an area bordered by Interstate 95 on the west, Trout River, and the south, Nassau County line and the ocean.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/34422116

I wonder what this area looks like on the map?

I wonder if the 3rd person in the car could be the 5 year old.

I wish he would just tell where the baby is and end this torture.

They seem to be covering a lot of area's in there search, perhaps he's giving them the run around and enjoying this. If it is him giving any information that is.

In cases of missing children where a suspect is playing games with LE, I think maybe enhanced interrogation should be in order. :banghead:

Yuck. I just assumed the divers would be cooler being as they were in the water.

They are a bit cooler but most of those retention ponds are heated up water this time of the year as they are small bodies of water where there is no live stream adding fresh water to them to cool it. River water would be cooler then ponds but it does heat up too this time of the year. Its mostly the act of getting into the gear fully and getting out ...you sweat your butt off ...even in winter time around Florida..its not the easiest stuff to get on and off and there is a lot of weight from all the gear..tanks...suit...mask...fins...weights...most divers have to add on about 20 lbs or more weight to sink down. Your body buoyancy dictates how much dive weights you need, not everyone is the same..and fresh water and salt water and brackish water too, brackish water is a mix of fresh and salt water.

At Wednesday's midday update on search for Lonzie Barton, Chief Tom Hackney asked for the public’s help tracking the movement of the suspect's car between 7 p.m. Thursday and 2 a.m. Friday in an area bordered by Interstate 95 on the west, Trout River, and the south, Nassau County line and the ocean.

You would have thought the news would have made a map.

That's very interesting, MouserD, thanks. I lived in Florida for decades so I definitely understand your points about the heat even in winter. I do not miss it one iota. I've often wondered how anyone manages to squeeze into dive suits in the humidity while sweating. Do you use body powder?

I feel bad for LE sweating to death in the humidity for something that could quickly be rectified if WE wasn't such a..........

They are a bit cooler but most of those retention ponds are heated up water this time of the year as they are small bodies of water where there is no live stream adding fresh water to them to cool it. River water would be cooler then ponds but it does heat up too this time of the year. Its mostly the act of getting into the gear fully and getting out ...you sweat your butt off ...even in winter time around Florida..its not the easiest stuff to get on and off and there is a lot of weight from all the gear..tanks...suit...mask...fins...weights...most divers have to add on about 20 lbs or more weight to sink down. Your body buoyancy dictates how much dive weights you need, not everyone is the same..and fresh water and salt water and brackish water too, brackish water is a mix of fresh and salt water.

I think this should read: I-95 to the west, Trout Creek to the south, Nassau county line to the north and ocean to the east.

Okay, here are my thoughts on the laundromat:
It was stated in the arrest report(?) that he went to the laundromat to put in a load of clothes, then went back to the apartment to get or do whatever and left the kids in the car while it was still running, then came down to see the car driving off.

So there must not be 2 trips to the laundromat cause the car was supposedly taken. Maybe that is why the laundromat was searched and do we know if the "clothes" were found by JSO?

So there must not be 2 trips to the laundromat cause the car was supposedly taken. Maybe that is why the laundromat was searched and do we know if the "clothes" were found by JSO?

I'd sure be interested to know why and what he was washing. :thinking:

I think this should read: I-95 to the west, Trout Creek to the south, Nassau county line to the north and ocean to the east.

It is still a huge area. I guess they have NO pictures of him crossing and traffic cams for the highway so they know he didnt leave that area,in that car anyway.

Lisa Robbins
@LisaRobbinsFCN 2h
TONIGHT: Jeannie Blaylock has an exclusive sit-down with Lonzie's dad. Hear his message to suspect Ruben Ebron,... fb.me/AIkSuFlm
This is the first time a sit down with one of the parents..

It is still a huge area. I guess they have NO pictures of him crossing and traffic cams for the highway so they know he didnt leave that area,in that car anyway.

You may be on to something here. Didn't he mention in the noon presser today that travel would have been on I-95 or Main Street? I don't know about Main Street north, but 95 is full of traffic cams!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo