GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Efron is an example of how a good-looking person can look UGLY because his character is rotten to the core.

His silence/lies about Lonzie is cruel.

Efron is an example of how a good-looking person can look UGLY because his character is rotten to the core.

His silence/lies about Lonzie is cruel.

I wondered how long it would be before somebody said he was good-looking. Hoping it was wasn't going to happen, but it did take until thread #3.

I wondered how long it would be before somebody said he was good-looking. Hoping it was wasn't going to happen, but it did take until thread #3.

Sorry to disappoint you with my comment. (But please note I think he's ugly.)

So if he were placed in water, there is no guarantee he would be found, depending on which water. :(

Theres no guarantee regardless of which water. Any body of water in FL can have and probably does have at least one if not many many more gators. This includes swimming pools....they can, will, and have gotten into the pools of private owners who didn't have fencing or something around the pool. There are a lot of natural springs in FL and you will even see gators swimming in the spring fed rivers like the Sante Fe and Suwannee rivers. In fact, we just had that experience while kayaking the Suwannee a few weeks ago. They don't have nearly as many as other rivers in the state but they are still there.

Someone mentioned gators not liking brackish water, I think maybe that person is thinking of crocks because gators love brackish water....anything that will hide them.

Does anyone know if Ruben Efron refused a polygraph test? That bothers me if he did.

I have read he did, but not sure if it was MSM or not!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trying to mufti quote on ipad using tapatalk let's see if this works.

There is how I do it, lol

I meant to say above I read he did refuse, but can't confirm if I read it on MSM.

If there is a body of water anywhere in FL, there can be a gator in it. This is especially true for the larger rivers but even a retention pond such as the ones searched can have them. An apartment complex I lived in when I was younger, right next to the timbercreek shopping center that was searched, had numerous retention ponds and at least one was home to a gator. The intercostal is a big problem because it is mixed salt and fresh water as it is where the river and ocean meet. While you aren't as likely to see as many sharks in the intercoastal because it is mixed with fresh water, and you aren't as likely to see as many gators because of the salt water; the potential still exists for both to be present and therefore is even more of a threat in my opinion.

Bull sharks are able to swim in both fresh and salt waters or a mix. They've been known to go as far as 10 miles up rivers and streams. (though for some reason I doubt this will come to play in this case. Just a bit of info).

Does anyone know what this potential piece of evidence is? I am thinking it might have been something of Lonzie's? I was thinking maybe his carseat? Did he have one? What do you all think it was?

Baker Skinner Park "Potential evidence found" 25/07/2015

As part of his news briefing, Jacksonville Sheriff's Office Chief Tom Hackney said “a potential piece of evidence” was recovered at Baker Skinner Park at 7641 Powers Ave., about a mile from the apartment complex where Lonzie lived.

There are lots of gators. They like both fresh and brackish water. They prefer slow moving or still water. There are also coyotes, bobcats, and feral dogs throughout central and north Florida. And wild hogs.

Bull sharks are able to swim in both fresh and salt waters or a mix. They've been known to go as far as 10 miles up rivers and streams. (though for some reason I doubt this will come to play in this case. Just a bit of info).

Aaaaand the 101st reason I'm not going to Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, this is true.

I think that LE said Ebron was lying so soon into the investigation and with such force that they have evidence of his lying. I know they are able to discern a lot through his own telling of what supposedly happened with statement analysis and that type of thing, but I think they have more than that to go on. He has lied and they KNOW it. So, what could it be? I'm thinking they have surveillance of him that proves he was someplace he has not revealed to them, not someplace that he has claimed to be, or perhaps even have video of him alone when he claims to have had Lonzie. They may KNOW he is the one who left his own car where it was found. Remember, they asked the man who was called a "neighbor" if he had home video. He told the news he didn't have anything, but maybe another neighbor did or maybe he himself did but he couldn't reveal it. I don't know, but I think they have something other than a hunch or even a strong indication that he has lied about the car being stolen. They know he is lying.

Does anyone know what this potential piece of evidence is? I am thinking it might have been something of Lonzie's? I was thinking maybe his carseat? Did he have one? What do you all think it was?

As part of his news briefing, Jacksonville Sheriff's Office Chief Tom Hackney said “a potential piece of evidence” was recovered at Baker Skinner Park at 7641 Powers Ave., about a mile from the apartment complex where Lonzie lived.

Praying that potential becomes unrefutable.

To my knowledge, they haven't told the public what that piece of evidence is. We have discussed the car seat previously, but it is kind of a murky topic. In some of the earlier articles, a car seat is mentioned as being in the car, but we don't know what kind, or for what age of child, or where in the car it was found. I don't think a car seat is the piece of evidence, but you never know.

What is NS?

Northside?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/jackso...o-review-lonzie-barton-investigation/34499182

Jacksonville Sheriff's Office to review Lonzie Barton investigation
Review into the toddler disappearance to come. There are many factors the public isn't aware of yet. Police have also said they're cutting back on news conferences, but will update the public when there are big developments.

Oh my gosh, that baby's face in the photo, makes me cry. :(

http://www.news4jax.com/news/jackso...o-review-lonzie-barton-investigation/34499182

Jacksonville Sheriff's Office to review Lonzie Barton investigation
Review into the toddler disappearance to come

Oh my gosh, that baby's face in the photo, makes me cry. :(

Right? That bald head and he's just so friggen adorable. You can tell Lonzie is such a funny sweet BABY.

That article makes me sad. I knew they said it was going to happen, but it just seems so final that they won't be searching. Hopefully they will find something useful in the review to help put WRE away for a long time.

Sort of related, but I saw a hashtag on twitter #HackneyforPresident. I'd vote for him!

Right? That bald head and he's just so friggen adorable. You can tell Lonzie is such a funny sweet little man.

That article makes me sad. I knew they said it was going to happen, but it just seems so final that they won't be searching. Hopefully they will find something useful in the review to help put WRE away for a long time.

Sort of related, but I saw a hashtag on twitter #HackneyforPresident. I'd vote for him!

I love Hackney's whole demeanor and honesty, he's not going to let this rest. It is sad the search part is over, I wonder if the community will do their own search now on their own. If he stopped for gas at the Kangaroo, I'm afraid he might've went outside of the whole area that's been searched. He had hours.

Oh dear. The search is over. Now, this poor family will have to wait until someone comes upon the body, which may never happen. The thought that the BF knows and will not tell is horrifying. He is just like Casey Anthony. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member