GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to say something but I am afraid of backlash-and getting kicked out.
What I will say is that Lonzie is an under 2 year old-and not a 'little man'. He is a baby in my eyes.
A helpless dependent human being who lived at the mercy of his caretakers.

God bless him, his sister, his mother, and all LE and the Public who care about this precious innocent child.

I also think that the statement about his sister leaving the car because 'she was scared' is because maybe, just maybe-Lonzie sat there in the back seat not responding because he was dead.

At any rate-LE showed their dedication and heart to find this child.

I want to say something but I am afraid of backlash-and getting kicked out.
What I will say is that Lonzie is an under 2 year old-and not a 'little man'. He is a baby in my eyes.
A helpless dependent human being who lived at the mercy of his caretakers.

God bless him, his sister, his mother, and all LE and the Public who care about this precious innocent child.

I also think that the statement about his sister leaving the car because 'she was scared' is because maybe, just maybe-Lonzie sat there in the back seat not responding because he was dead.

At any rate-LE showed their dedication and heart to find this child.
I had wondered the same thing SN. Lonzie's little sister may have been told he was asleep.

Im confused a bit here.
I know I need to catch up a bit but was his sister in the car with Lonzie or in the house with the roomie and ?

Took a few days away from this thread. I'm so sad to hear the searches have ceased. I knew this was coming but it still breaks my heart.

Im confused a bit here.
I know I need to catch up a bit but was his sister in the car with Lonzie or in the house with the roomie and ?

Good question, i really don't know where Lonzie & his sister were claimed to have been if there are lies being spun in this case? We know we can't believe LE's no. 1 POI in all of this, and apart from him i have no idea of any other verifiable scource of information as to exactly where the children were prior to Lonzie's disappearance?

Hope is a fragile thing, it can be taken away in a minute, but faith is stronger. So have faith that this will get convicted.

Hopefully they are checking with all the home improvement stores. If Lonzie is in a pond, he would have to be weighed down or he would float up, and he would need rope, blocks, barbells our something. if he is in a shallow grave he would need a shovel. Apartment dweller don't usually have these items on hand, so he would have to borrow or buy them.

More problematic is the garbage. In Jacksonville every homeowner has a large blue bin, and the collection truck has remote arms to lift and dump the containers. The driver doesn't get out of the truck. If Lonzie was placed in a bag and then into one of those hundreds of thousands of blue bins, it would be tough to find him.

Took a few days away from this thread. I'm so sad to hear the searches have ceased. I knew this was coming but it still breaks my heart.

I agree, it is very sad and with such extensive searches that were done and no finding Lonzie yet, it must be very disheartening for all concerned. I guess LE just have to wait and see now if any further helpful information comes in and hopefully resolve what happened to the little boy, :( Am still hoping against hope for his safe return.

Hopefully they are checking with all the home improvement stores. If Lonzie is in a pond, he would have to be weighed down or he would float up, and he would need rope, blocks, barbells our something. if he is in a shallow grave he would need a shovel. Apartment dweller don't usually have these items on hand, so he would have to borrow or buy them.

More problematic is the garbage. In Jacksonville every homeowner has a large blue bin, and the collection truck has remote arms to lift and dump the containers. The driver doesn't get out of the truck. If Lonzie was placed in a bag and then into one of those hundreds of thousands of blue bins, it would be tough to find him.

All good points about the water. That is why I don't think he put him in water like a pond. I am counting on him being a coward, afraid of gators and snakes and being seen. The bins are more likely or like I said before, a long drive down a secluded road, and he just tucked him in with the thickets and trees, hoping no one will find him.

What I will say is that Lonzie is an under 2 year old-and not a 'little man'.
"Little man" is a term of endearment many people call their young baby boys when they are born. Many times I have used that term when addressing a little guy I'm just meeting for the first time. For example, "What a cute little man".

Another thing crossed my mind, i hope this was not some kind of warning for Ebron & LL from one of the drug related associations they had going on that could of been PO'ed in a bad way, owing a lot of money or some such thing? Those type of people don't play nice if they get screwed over.
Agreed
It's possible he was on the dark side of a bad drug deal, and this is his consequence for not coughing up some money he owed someone. Who knows...

I can't see an angry dealer taking Lonzie, let alone murdering him over a money debt. There's no guarantee that Ebron wouldn't tell LE all about it. Besides there being no evidence of such an occurrence what dealer would risk a murder charge of a baby, which screams "death penalty case," over money owed? It makes more sense that he'd beat Ebron or Lonna up.
Ebron is a coward. And you can't extract money from a dead guy. I think it is possible this was strike 1. His own kids might be/have been next on the list. Who knows...

If he sings like a bird in jail, he will be killed in there. Those guys have connections to the outside, and Ebron knows it. I believe his character has revealed that he will say and do anything to protect his own butt. Why stop covering it now?

That may be why he is desperate to get out of jail. He is afraid the body will be found and wants to move it to a better spot. That is common. It would be interesting if they could let him out on bond with an ankle monitor then use a ruse to convince him it is broken. See where he goes when he thinks he is off grid. But I think he is too smart to fall for that.

Ebron is a coward. And you can't extract money from a dead guy. I think it is possible this was strike 1. His own kids might be/have been next on the list. Who knows...

If he sings like a bird in jail, he will be killed in there. Those guys have connections to the outside, and Ebron knows it. I believe his character has revealed that he will say and do anything to protect his own butt. Why stop covering it now?

I agree & Ebron being in the game would know it for sure. You don't mess up with those people, and now the drugs are probably worn off of whatever was in his system while he has been in jail, reality would have set in, IMO.

I think WRE's story is that he left Lonzie (asleep?) & sister in the car & went inside the apt. The sister after some time, we don't know how much time, came into the apt. saying she was scared. WRE left the sister in the apt. with the roommate to go back to his car just in time to see it leaving with Lonzie inside. He then called 911 after charging his phone. The roommate would know how long he was gone before the police arrived so he would not have had time to dispose of Lonzie after he left the sister in the apt. Now the problem would be how to make the sister think Lonzie was still in the car when she left it. Any thoughts?

I agree with your line of thinking.

Hackney has been pretty tight lipped about the sister and what/if anything she has said has contributed to the case. My opinion is that the sister was the "source" that wasn't really credible but had to be listened to.

They were quick to say WRE was a liar when this all happened. I think they based that off of more than just his story about the car theft/abduction being found not to be true.

Lonzie was first reported missing by Ebron at 2:20 a.m. on Friday, July 24.

He told police that he'd left Lonzie and the toddler's 5-year-old sister in his car with it running at the Ravenswood Apartment complex while he went inside without them. The 5-year-old, he said, came inside because she said she was scared, and when he returned outside, Ebron reportedly said that the car was driving away.

At that time, Ebron said he had no idea if Lonzie was in the car or not.
Fifteen to 20 minutes later, police had located the orange 1995 Honda Civic just four blocks away. Little Lonzie was not in the car or the immediate vicinity.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement issued an Amber Alert for Lonzie a few hours later, and police began coordinating efforts to find the child.

Ebron is not Lonzie's father, but he was staying with the child's mother in a room they rented from a friend at the apartment complex off Old Kings Road. Lonna Lauramore Barton, Lonzie's mother, had been dropped off at work at Wacko's Gentleman's Club at 8:30 p.m. Thursday night. Ebron is the last known person to have seen Lonzie alive. He told police he was with the child for the near six hours from the time he took Barton to work to the time that he called police.

JSO has since said that they believe Ebron's timeline of events in Lonzie's disappearance as he said them to be false and have named him as the principal suspect.
Chief Hackney with JSO said that Ebron has every right to skillful representation, but explained that police had every right to build a 'spectacular' case against him.
Police, in their ongoing investigation, have worked to build the timeline of where Ebron's orange Civic had gone in that six-hour period. Hackney explained at multiple press conferences that through businesses' surveillance camera footage and other cameras in the area officers were able to paint a picture of where Ebron had gone. However, he said there were still large chunks of time they were could not account for.

"This is no magic act. This child didn't just - POOF! - just disappear," Hackney said.

Police arrested Ebron on July 24 just before midnight on two counts of felony child neglect, charges that are unrelated to the disappearance of Lonzie. He is currently in the Jacksonville Pre-Trial Detention Facility. The following day, JSO announced in a morning press conference that Ebron was the principal suspect in Lonzie's disappearance.

So if Ebron went outside with Lonzie's sister after she went to the apartment because she was scared, wonder if she would remember that?, and standing there with Ebron while they seen the car drive off? What did he then do after the car drove off? Walk back into the friend's apartment to charge his phone and call 911??? And then did he wait for LE to show up? and then LE found the car soon after?

I think WRE's story is that he left Lonzie (asleep?) & sister in the car & went inside the apt. The sister after some time, we don't know how much time, came into the apt. saying she was scared. WRE left the sister in the apt. with the roommate to go back to his car just in time to see it leaving with Lonzie inside. He then called 911 after charging his phone. The roommate would know how long he was gone before the police arrived so he would not have had time to dispose of Lonzie after he left the sister in the apt. Now the problem would be how to make the sister think Lonzie was still in the car when she left it. Any thoughts?
Did he need time to dispose of Lonzie, or just the car, which was found only 4 blocks away? Time to charge phone, or time to run back? Hmmmm

I don't think he would have had time to dispose of Lonzie after he returned to the apt. He could have moved the car after he returned & fooled the sister into believing Lonzie was asleep in the car. It's possible he could have parked the car within walking distance of the apt. walking back with the sister & distracting her with a game on his cellphone. She may not realize that he didn't park in font of the apt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double