GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re the radio show I think it's a bust - soooo... It's good for people new to the case but I guess we'll have to wait until the next issue of The Florida Star to read about the interview. Lol, no one's calling in. Oh hey, if they don't release it online can someone local pick up a copy and let us know what it says?

Bah.

I'm finding it hard to listen to - lots of wrong information (saying Haleigh went missing "a few months ago", saying the dad was a suspect (instead of making it clear it was the BF), and the obvious racial baiting. However, if the interview isn't available online I will pick up a copy tomorrow (though I have no idea where it is available, I don't recall seeing it anywhere before).

I'm finding it hard to listen to - lots of wrong information (saying Haleigh went missing "a few months ago", saying the dad was a suspect (instead of making it clear it was the BF), and the obvious racial baiting. However, if the interview isn't available online I will pick up a copy tomorrow (though I have no idea where it is available, I don't recall seeing it anywhere before).

They do seem to have an online digital edition as well. Not sure how long before it will show up there.

http://edition.pagesuite-profession...ab=0&pid=73372aae-4824-49f7-ab7a-f496b9ab4093

Yipes! Well thanks for suffering through it with me. No one should have to go it alone. :loveyou:

You can purchase it in the hood somewhere. I'm being serious, when it worked downtown in the hood area they sold them at all the convenience stores. You don't see them in the stores in the predominant white areas.

It's normally at the knock off convenient stores. The no name ones. I guess they are privately owned.

To me the Fl Star is like the natl inquiry, lots of wrong info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can purchase it in the hood somewhere. I'm being serious, when it worked downtown in the hood area they sold them at all the convenience stores. You don't see them in the stores in the predominant white areas.

It's normally at the knock off convenient stores. The no name ones. I guess they are privately owned.

I don't know why I'm so hot to see what it says - we all know what Ebron's gonna say. :(

The radio guy did make one interesting point - that Ebron's parents seem like upstanding people. I tuned out the blabber about how people get involved with drugs but he was right about the parents.

Both are professionals and well-spoken and their house looks nice. I'm not trying to figure out where Ebron went astray - more like thinking that he's probably had a decent education and Chief Hackney may be on point about him being clever.

Hopefully he's no match for JSO but he may not fit the parameters that the forensic psychologist spoke about in that article. IOW typical tools in interrogation might not hold as well for Ebron and his particular mindset - like the "good cop, bad cop" thing. I dunno.

what does heroin look like? he had a brown powder when he was arrested awhile back.

Heroin ranges from a very light tan to a darker brown, depending on what it's cut with. If he were doing heroin, he'd be in the thick of withdrawals around day four. When did he get arrested again? Forgive me, I've been following the threads but I forget if he got taken in immediately. Let's say he last used on July 25. He'd be done with the worst of it by now. He'd still be hurting & craving but he'd probably be all done vomiting/diarrhea-ing/sweating/cramping by now, unfortunately. Also, they don't really do much for heroin withdrawals in jail. Fortunately for me, I never went to jail in my 18 years of using (I kept to myself while using & never stole from anybody) & I've been clean for a little over two & a half years now but I know tons of people who have. Unless they are severely dehydrated to the point of medical emergency, they don't do anything. No otc meds or anything. At least that's how it is at my local county lockup here in NY.

I hope hope he's still kicking though. I wish he would have permanent withdrawals! It's no joke.

I don't want to get into any trouble with foul language or anything & I usually lurk, unless I can help out with my "drug knowledge" but I wish this MF'er would talk already! This baby boy needs to be brought home. I have three children, all with blonde/blond hair & blue eyes, it breaks my heart.

O/T but when I was still getting high, I still loved my babies with all of my heart. I made so many questionable decisions in my life but I was trying my best to keep it together. Let's just say I'm so, so, SO happy for my kids' sake that I got clean.

Does good cop bad cop work with anyone anymore?

I listened to the FBI recordings in court of the FBI doing it to Randy Allen Taylor and it got them no where with him revealing anything truthful in the search for Alexis Murphy.

I listened to the FBI recordings in court of the FBI doing it to Randy Allen Taylor and it got them no where with him revealing anything truthful in the search for Alexis Murphy.

That's what I was wondering. I think criminals pretty much know the score now, stay silent and take your chances. These tactics just don't work on most people anymore...especially when they are posted on the internet for all to read about how they are done and what they hope to accomplish. LOL

MOO

It does on television, lol. But yeah, while it may work with a certain type of criminal it may be useless with more sophisticated people. IMO other techniques might work better.

My non-professional opinion is that pliers and a rubber hose would be helpful when interrogating Ebron. :mad:

Good to know! I work downtown and drive down Main Street from Hecksher/Zoo Pkwy all the way downtown so I pass plenty of those little hood stores you are referring to.

Yipes! Well thanks for suffering through it with me. No one should have to go it alone. :loveyou:

Hahahaha! You kill me MsMarple! We all need a laugh on here once in a while.

Aw, crap - the announcer just said tomorrow's issue of The Florida Star will have a "scoop."

http://www.thefloridastar.com/

I hope that's not the interview - or rather I hope the radio show covers it and the e-paper does too. I'll keep listening...

I heard on 10 news that he chose Florida Star because it is a black owned paper and he complaine he has been cooperating with LE and is being targeted because he is black.He told them they will not even consider any other person because they think he is guilty..I guess that is going to be his story..

I heard on 10 news that he chose Florida Star because it is a black owned paper and he complaine he has been cooperating with LE and is being targeted because he is black.He told them they will not even consider any other person because they think he is guilty..I guess that is going to be his story..

He is being "targeted" because he is the last person who had the missing child in his care and his story is full of holes. Nothing at all to do with his race. SMH

MOO

Did he get paid for his interview?

I agree but what other defense does he have?? That is why the chief is building his case as they look for Lonzie. He knew this was going to be his defense..MOO

I don't think that story is gonna fly in the Jacksonville community. Chief Hackney's constant updates will help to dispel any notions of a racial element. This might be a good time for Lonzie's mother to come out and make a strong statement in support of the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper