GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

Checking in. I cannot believe they haven't found little Lonzie. :( I wish WRE would open his mouth and just tell LE the truth. I wondered if he was going to try to get this turned into a race thing. PITIFUL. I don't care if you are black, white, brown, yellow, orange or green...ALL I care about is finding Lonzie!!!

I can't help but think that the little girl really was still in the apartment with the roommate.

I haven't had the time to watch the Presser yet, thank you all for the updates!

I think there is always some truth in the lies. I think the story of the 5yr old getting scared and getting out of the car to go find WRE happened much earlier in the evening and by the time she found him, Lonzie may have perished in the heat in the car. Then the phone got powered down and things started happening from there. So where was the phone when it was powered down? Do we know this?

MOO

I agree that there is truth in lies. And I'll add that often times lies are lies by omission - and there's sure a lot of omitting in this case. :(

But I don't believe Lonzie died in a hot car. For one thing, hot as Florida is in the summer it would be unusual for a car's interior to heat up that much during the evening and night hours. A big factor in the inside temperature is direct sunlight on the car - that's what turns it into an oven.

But mostly I don't believe it because I've yet to see a hot car death covered up as a missing child incident. The majority of cases I've followed get written off as "a tragic accident" and the caregiver receives little punishment. In cases where charges are pursued they're usually in the form of neglect or endangerment. There have been a few where murder charges are filed but even then caregivers are usually found not guilty.

Of course there are exceptions - I'm waiting for Ross Harris to go to trial for little Cooper's death but even in that case he didn't make Cooper disappear. But if Ebron was going to gamble on what charges he'd face in a hot car death versus say, beating Lonzie to death, the odds would be in his favor in terms of charges if he had just called 911.

Same story; no body-> child carjacked, stick to original story. Too many hot days have now gone by and COD may be hard to pin down if not impossible. Should body be found, then 'accidental' death and disposed of body in a panic "because of my criminal history LE would never have believed me".... My nausea level rises daily.

Casey Anthony has the blood of how many babies on her hands now ?

Said in the Jacksonville MSN article Ebron lost his job as a welder in April. Wonder if LE have looked around where he used to work? If that is even true that he had a welding job?

I agree that there is truth in lies. And I'll add that often times lies are lies by omission - and there's sure a lot of omitting in this case. :(

But I don't believe Lonzie died in a hot car. For one thing, hot as Florida is in the summer it would be unusual for a car's interior to heat up that much during the evening and night hours. A big factor in the inside temperature is direct sunlight on the car - that's what turns it into an oven.

But mostly I don't believe it because I've yet to see a hot car death covered up as a missing child incident. The majority of cases I've followed get written off as "a tragic accident" and the caregiver receives little punishment. In cases where charges are pursued they're usually in the form of neglect or endangerment. There have been a few where murder charges are filed but even then caregivers are usually found not guilty.

Of course there are exceptions - I'm waiting for Ross Harris to go to trial for little Cooper's death but even in that case he didn't make Cooper disappear. But if Ebron was going to gamble on what charges he'd face in a hot car death versus say, beating Lonzie to death, the odds would be in his favor in terms of charges if he had just called 911.

Perhaps the difference here may be what he was doing while leaving the kids in the car and the length of time he continued to do it after the 5yr old exited the vehicle? And then what happened to Lonzie after that? Again, truth in lies. Maybe he was doing something drug related when the 5yr old set out to find him, but maybe it wasn't at home? And maybe he didn't head right back to the car?

Didn't the players in the Haleigh Cummings case end up going down for long periods of time for drug related charges rather than anything to do with her disappearance? I'm not too familiar with that case.

Perhaps it's his earlier evening activities he was trying to cover up along with whatever happened to Lonzie?

MOO

Perhaps the difference here may be what he was doing while leaving the kids in the car and the length of time he continued to do it after the 5yr old exited the vehicle? And then what happened to Lonzie after that? Again, truth in lies. Maybe he was doing something drug related when the 5yr old set out to find him, but maybe it wasn't at home? And maybe he didn't head right back to the car?

Didn't the players in the Haleigh Cummings case end up going down for long periods of time for drug related charges rather than anything to do with her disappearance? I'm not too familiar with that case.

Perhaps it's his earlier evening activities he was trying to cover up along with whatever happened to Lonzie?

MOO

Yeah, Ron & Misty are in jail for selling drugs to an undercover LE.

MOO

Yes Misty and Roland Cummings are in prison now for drug bust and below sentences 2 yrs after Haleigh went missing.

Ronald Cummings, whose daughter Haleigh disappeared in February 2009, was sentenced Friday to 15 years in prison and fined $250,000 for taking part in a string of drug deals selling prescription pills.

Misty Croslin, 19, appeared in Putnam County, Florida court for sentencing on seven charges involving the trafficking of prescription narcotics, including oxycodone and hydrocodone. She received a 25-year sentence on a similar charge in St. Johns County last year.

I would question if the little girl even left the car and would she have known where to go if she had?
Or were both the children even in the car when Ebron went to do the coke?

Ebron and Lonzie's mother are still facing charges from May's drug bust, and one of the good things is it's keeping them from seeing each other right now. Also, if he had gotten out of jail in Jax, he'd be picked up for Baker County.

Ebron and Lonzie's mother are still facing charges from May's drug bust, and one of the good things is it's keeping them from seeing each other right now. Also, if he had gotten out of jail in Jax, he'd be picked up for Baker County.

So could Lonzie's mother do jailtime if it wasn't her first drug offense?

What was she charged with?

Drug bust back in May at her apt that was in Baker county....this was before she came to Jax...Ebron was there too in the bust. This is why even if Ebron is bailed out of Duval Jail for the child endangerment charges he is heading to Baker county cause his bond in Baker county has been revoked.

I would question if the little girl even left the car and would she have known where to go if she had?
Or were both the children even in the car when Ebron went to do the coke?

I wondered about that too. They had only recently moved to this apt after the drug bust and LL was evicted correct? How well did the 5yr old know her way from the parking lot to the apt?

Now if they were parked at a drug house, different story. She may have been able to navigate her way to finding WRE. If Lonzie perished somehow in that scenario, he had to be thinking that the real story would include breaking a lot of the terms of his bond. It already eventually did by admitting to living with LL and the children. He also threw in that he "did some coke", knowing that he'd probably be tested. How about another trafficking charge for whatever he was actually doing when something happened to Lonzie? Or maybe Lonzie was acting up and crying while sitting in the hot car. Maybe WRE lost his temper when the 5yr old got his attention to tend to the baby. I shudder at that thought.

Right now he's being held for breaking his bond regarding living with LL and staying out past curfew right? He has trafficking charges pending? Or just possession? He also has charges pending from the ex and her sister right? Maybe he was trying to avoid child neglect and trafficking added to the list. Or manslaughter, depending.

He was likely drugged up and reacted poorly to an accident that was his fault or a spontaneous show of violence. Now he's in pretty deep. His lawyer is probably advising him to stick to his story and keep quiet (I despise defence attorneys who do this).

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member