GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
since youre a nurse you are probably right. i was a CO before, and inmates withdrawing from meth or coke were not given any medical treatment other than tylenol. i know they got headaches, i never saw any seize. the heroin and alcohol withdrawers were treated medically.
"Cocaine addiction is caused by the changes in the structure and function of the brain. When used, cocaine affects the central nervous system and increases the levels of the neurotransmitter dopamine. Eventually cocaine stops the natural process of dopamine production in the brain preventing it from being recycled back into the brain cells. The individual will require more and more cocaine in order to experience the good feelings they initially had, this is when treatment is recommended."
Tremors, psychosis and seizures are also experienced. These are not purely emotional. The babies I've witnessed and sent to NICU have seized and tremored. It's hellacious! Maybe their high pitched constant screaming is emotional, but I tend to think it is stimulated from physical discomfort.

they likely would have notified police agency from bio father's area to go check on him.

This is my first post. Father of 2 (2 & 4) from the Jacksonville area. Hello everyone.

If the 911 call was at 2:15 then why did Chris Barton say the police knocked on his door at 2 or 2:30? If the call was truly at 2:15 there is no way the police from a different city made it to his door by 2:30.

Also, does anyone know if Lonna has left? I'm curious to see if she's released.

Yes. We're not really allowed to say much about Lonna right now but here's a link to video that outlines the drug charges and it states that it's still possible for Baker county to file charges.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/videos/news/lonzies-mother-may-face-drug-charges/vDXwr7/

Thank you, I was looking for that. Ugh, heroin, ecstasy and meth in the house. Yesterday the Baker County Press had an article, but you have to be an online subscriber.

"POLICE WENT TO RUBEN EBRON & LONNA LAURAMORE'S HOME FOR A NOISE COMPLAINT AND ARRESTED EBRON AFTER FINDING CASH AND DRUGS INCLUDING MARIJUANA, ECSTASY, HEROIN, AND METH."

Coming down from the drug causes depression so severe that a person will do almost anything to get the drug—even commit murder.

And if he or she can’t get cocaine, the depression can get so intense it can drive the addict to suicide.

Short-term effects

Loss of appetite
Increased heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature
Contracted blood vessels
Increased rate of breathing
Dilated pupils
Disturbed sleep patterns
Nausea
Hyperstimulation
Bizarre, erratic, sometimes violent behavior
Hallucinations, hyperexcitability, irritability
Tactile hallucination that creates the illusion of bugs burrowing under the skin
Intense euphoria
Anxiety and paranoia
Depression
Intense drug craving
Panic and psychosis
Convulsions, seizures and sudden death from high doses (even one time)

Cocaine causes heart, kidney, brain and lung damage.
Cocaine causes heart, kidney, brain and lung damage.
Long-term effects
Permanent damage to blood vessels of heart and brain
High blood pressure, leading to heart attacks, strokes, and death
Liver, kidney and lung damage
Destruction of tissues in nose if sniffed
Respiratory failure if smoked
Infectious diseases and abscesses if injected
Malnutrition, weight loss
Severe tooth decay
Auditory and tactile hallucinations
Sexual problems, reproductive damage and infertility (for both men and women)
Disorientation, apathy, confused exhaustion
Irritability and mood disturbances
Increased frequency of risky behavior
Delirium or psychosis
Severe depression
Tolerance and addiction (even after just one use)

“Don’t touch cocaine. I spent two years in jail because of this drug. And when I got out, life was so hard I started taking the drug again. I know 10 girls who became prostitutes because of coke. It’s much more extreme and degrading than we believe. At the time we don’t realize to what degree it destroys us.” —Shawne
http://www.drugfreeworld.org/drugfacts/cocaine/effects-of-cocaine.html

could be heoin but i believe he was selling that.

most ppl who try heroin go exclusively to heroin and almost no heroin user is a functioning user.

what does heroin look like? he had a brown powder when he was arrested awhile back.

The strip club where Lonzie's mother was working on Emerson, isn't that the same one where Ron Cumming's girlfriend worked?

Thank you, I was looking for that. Ugh, heroin and meth in the house. Yesterday the Baker County Press had an article, but you have to be an online subscriber.

And what is bad the ECSTASY that was found in that bust was shaped like little green strawberries...any child would think they are candy and eat them....why I got a bad feeling is there was some of that ECSTASY again in that apt in Jax and Lonzie got into it.....you got 2 adults and 2 kids crammed into a 1 bedroom a bedroom of apt size of a two bedroom apt.

Hate to even think it, but could he have put Lonzie in a dumpster?

congrats on your sobriety!

in the CA jail i worked in they got a med pack for opiate withdrawal... had motrin, immodium, that pill that stops vomiting and something else.

Heroin ranges from a very light tan to a darker brown, depending on what it's cut with. If he were doing heroin, he'd be in the thick of withdrawals around day four. When did he get arrested again? Forgive me, I've been following the threads but I forget if he got taken in immediately. Let's say he last used on July 25. He'd be done with the worst of it by now. He'd still be hurting & craving but he'd probably be all done vomiting/diarrhea-ing/sweating/cramping by now, unfortunately. Also, they don't really do much for heroin withdrawals in jail. Fortunately for me, I never went to jail in my 18 years of using (I kept to myself while using & never stole from anybody) & I've been clean for a little over two & a half years now but I know tons of people who have. Unless they are severely dehydrated to the point of medical emergency, they don't do anything. No otc meds or anything. At least that's how it is at my local county lockup here in NY.

I hope hope he's still kicking though. I wish he would have permanent withdrawals! It's no joke.

Chief Hackney seemed to emphasize the storage unit, which there's one next to the laundromat. Alot of drug dealers work out of a storage unit in my area. Maybe that's where he kept his drugs, but it would've been cleaned out, because there's no further drug charges on Ebron at this time.

A couple of highlights from today's noon update:

When a reporter asked if Hackney thinks there is someone besides Ebron who knows where Lonzie's body is Hackney responded “I have $12,000 that says I think so.” He went on to say “I'm tired of asking Ebron to do the right thing, I'm tired of asking his family to do the right thing, they know what it is, they know what the right thing is just like he does.”

What the heck was that about? A frustrated comment or a pointed one?

Haha – he said he's hasn't read the Florida Star article yet but he loves fiction as much as the next guy.

A reporter asked about Ebron's interview and his pointing fingers at others. He said (paraphrasing) that he'd better be careful of the – I missed the word here but it sounded like a number, possibly “nine” - that are pointing back at him because they're looking there. I can't back up the periscope video and I don't want to listen to the whole thing again right now so I'll have to wait until it's on YouTube. Did anyone else hear it?

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aIuSpTE5NTkzMTR8NTA4ODAzNjAqR0cY_1zkwXROxgMRZqA7Z0qHf0DCdUr_7cRT_zYy3Q==

I went to the MyFloridaCounty.com and looked up his name and he has been in JAX for a while, as far as I can tell, at least since 2007. Has anyone mentioned any places he may have worked in JAX? I ask because he had some time, but he also had a 5 yr old with him and he is on coke. I would think he was in a panic when this all happened, so I think he may have not really planed it out, but went where he was familiar with. A place he knew that would be secluded and less likely to have people around or walking by. If you google earth the areas, there are a few places that if it is not gated, you could dump something and it would be weeks before anyone smelled or passed by. Any idea if he worked any Day Labor jobs? Even years ago, he would remember the areas. Just some thoughts I am throwing out. I am praying every day he is found or WE gives it up, one way or another. Reminds me of a song, " One way or another, I'm gonna get ya. "

So back to my question Where did he work? A welder....

From the Florida Star

She said Ebron told them he was a welder and lost his job in April. She said that during the interview, he pointed out a jail window to buildings where he had worked. He was born in Jacksonville, he told them, but grew up in California and Hawaii in a good military family.

http://m.jacksonville.com/news/crim...#article=6796AF8DBC51FDB8CBE6545C85C1AD3D4FB8

What a tragedy drugs are in our societies, especially with the younger generations. They definitely cause a lot of heartache & grief. It's like an epedemic, and young people think it's cool, and a quick way to make money if they can't get work, or for other reasons. Just awful all around for everyone and families of addicts too, as well as the addicts themselves. And some drugs are very quickly addictive from what i have read about them.

]BBM, Do you all think that LE really WOULDN'T have Lonzie's mom try and get the truth out of him? When the chief was appealing for anyone who knows the POI to (basically go to the jail) and talk to him....appeal to his "heart" (not that he has one), it seems like gf would be the obvious choice.....and now, if he's crying 'poor me'....it seems maybe there would be something to gain by putting them in a "private" room together and observe body language, what is said, not said.....

Other than that, I wish Ebron would have had to go on every search with LE and experience the scorching heat, searing sun, lots of bug bites, exhausting hours - instead of sitting on his *advertiser censored** in the cool airconditioning."

Newbie here to posting. LE cannot really put the two of them together in a room- there is still an injunction for him to stay away. While the charge of violating that is peanuts, LE has used the ability to keep someone in jail while they have time to look for evidence a lot. In fact, that is what they are doing now withe the two charges of child neglect. Also, IMO, this guy is experienced with legal system. He wouldn't say a word knowing LE would have to be present and maybe recording. Remember Casey Anthony's jailhouse calls?

Question that would probably relate to this also, has actually said that mom is cleared a

So back to my question Where did he work? A welder....

From the Florida Star

She said Ebron told them he was a welder and lost his job in April. She said that during the interview, he pointed out a jail window to buildings where he had worked. He was born in Jacksonville, he told them, but grew up in California and Hawaii in a good military family.

http://m.jacksonville.com/news/crim...#article=6796AF8DBC51FDB8CBE6545C85C1AD3D4FB8

That's what was stated in that article, but not sure if it has been verified by anyone yet that he was actually working as a welder?

St. Augustine Record ‏@staugrecord [video=twitter;627172506902753280]https://twitter.com/staugrecord/status/627172506902753280[/video]
Suspect in Lonzie'sdisappearance speaks in published interview.#FindLonzie http://bit.ly/1LV7kVT

In this article, the reporter states that the suspect spoke with them for 2 hours but then, only gave a handful of quotes.
The other thing is that it seems he is still sticking to his story of leaving sleeping Lonzie in the car & the car stolen. Even, tho early on the sheriff stated that the story is false.

That's what was stated in that article, but not sure if it has been verified by anyone yet that he was actually working as a welder?

Ya, I know, but LE can find all the places he has worked in the past 10 yrs through SS. I really think this baby is someplace he has been and it is secluded and not well traveled. There are a handful of these places in and around where he was that night. So if anyone does know, I would love to hear about it. I know they are searching ponds, but at night, it is dark, scary and to go down to where the ponds are, there are snakes, gators, and god knows what. You are also out in the open in most of these places, so a car or you would be spotted. I am thinking a back road, maybe behind where the Walmart is, there is a back road with RR tracks, very secluded and lots of trees and under brush. No searches there that I know of, they went North. I think after Heighly Cummings and Casey Anthony, people are a bit smarter about covering their tracks, but he was high and in a panic. I don't think he went too far.

Thanks, that clears up a couple of questions for me. I think the grandmother now has the 5 year old in her custody. so drugs go back a long time in ME life. Don't know how long for the mom..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo