GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious who was his roommate? I'm thinking he knows more than what he is saying and whoever was in the car with him.

Oh brother, so he doesn't even have a key to his own car? ridiculous. JMO

I am sure he might have key to unlock car doors but it would seem either his ignition is broken or he jury rigged it only start from inside the engine area...so the car couldn't be hot wire from inside.

Can someone tell the size of the mattress? Is it a crib or single?

Also how was the 5 year old sister playing on the phone if the battery was dead?

Can I just say, I am becoming quite the Hackney fan. He is 100% invested in finding this baby, that much is clear to me.

“I have not read the Florida Star article yet, and I love fiction like the next guy, but his efforts to tell his story have been manipulative at best, and if he’s telling them that he’s cooperative, his definition of cooperative and mine, it’s two different things," said Tom Hackney, chief of investigations for the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office. “With the fingers that he’s pointing at these other people, he needs to be careful about the nine that are pointing back at him, because we’re looking there.”

http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-speaks-defends-his-innocence/34451880

Thanks so much, tlcya! So I did hear it correctly. Nine fingers pointing at him, eh?

Ever since someone here pointed out Hackney's comment in an early presser where he said something like "y'all aren't stupid" regarding the answer to the minors involved in the child neglect charges - meaning he couldn't name them but he knew the public could figure it out - I've been paying close attention to his speech patterns and phrasings.

I've noticed (so JMO) that he seems to embed little "nuggets" into his statements - he'll just keep on talking and there's no change in his inflection so it's kind of like a "Huh? Did I just hear that?" moment. Or how quickly he changes the subject when questions are asked that he can't answer - sometimes it's abrupt so I pay a little more attention.

I'm sure many of you are doing the same, and probably doing it better than me so I don't want to pounce too heavily on things Hackney says. But "nine" really piqued my interest.

ETA: member AmyPond cleared the nine fingers thing up for me. She wrote:

"The 9 fingers pointing back comment is a common phrase about how when you point a finger at someone, 9 other fingers (your own) are pointing back at you. Meaning Ebron is pointing a finger at Lonzie's father (or whoever) but his other 9 fingers are pointing at himself...and that's who LE is investigating."

Thanks AmyPond! Yep, I'm dense sometimes.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Jlr
Also how was the 5 year old sister playing on the phone if the battery was dead?
Excellent question!!!!

He will claim it died while the sister was playing on it....remember he stated the sister got out of the car and found him in the apt...so more then likely she had the cell on her but who knows with this prep.....none of his story true its all BS.

--he says that's why the phone went dead.

http://m.jacksonville.com/news/crim...#article=6796AF8DBC51FDB8CBE6545C85C1AD3D4FB8

The night Lonzie went missing, Ebron and the boy’s 5-year-old sister were in the car with Lonzie when Ebron went inside their Ravenwood apartment. He told the Star the girl, who had been playing games on the phone, ran the battery down. For that reason, he had to charge it . After that he went downstairs and saw his car being driven away.

On Phillips Highway. Just before I-295 and the Avenues Mall
Thank You so much.I'm not as familiar with that area.I lived many years on the other side of southside near St Johns Bluff and also mayport rd.One day I want to get back to Jacksonville.

Thanks so much, tlcya! So I did hear it correctly. Nine fingers pointing at him, eh?

Ever since someone here pointed out Hackney's comment in an early presser where he said something like "y'all aren't stupid" regarding the answer to the minors involved in the child neglect charges - meaning he couldn't name them but he knew the public could figure it out - I've been paying close attention to his speech patterns and phrasings.

I've noticed (so JMO) that he seems to embed little "nuggets" into his statements - he'll just keep on talking and there's no change in his inflection so it's kind of like a "Huh? Did I just hear that?" moment. Or how quickly he changes the subject when questions are asked that he can't answer - sometimes it's abrubt so I pay a little more attention.

I'm sure many of you are doing the same, and probably doing it better than me so I don't want to pounce too heavily on things Hackney says. But "nine" really piqued my interest.

The 9 fingers pointing back comment is a common phrase about how when you point a finger at someone, 9 other fingers (your own) are pointing back at you. Meaning Ebron is pointing a finger at Lonzie's father (or whoever) but his other 9 fingers are pointing at himself...and that's who LE is investigating.

Looks like a twin mattress from the size of the objects surrounding it. 38" X 74.5"

Yeah, but Mr Bright has now said the roommate was home, which would give him access to another phone. LE is looking at three phones in the investigation.

The 9 fingers pointing back comment is a common phrase about how when you point a finger at someone, 9 other fingers (your own) are pointing back at you. Meaning Ebron is pointing a finger at Lonzie's father (or whoever) but his other 9 fingers are pointing at himself...and that's who LE is investigating.

Oh - duh! It flew right past me. Thanks for clearing that up. I probably would have started a list trying to figure out nine people. I'm not too good with some sayings - my husband's a Miami boy and it took me a little while to figure out what "don't borrow trouble" meant. Sometimes I'm sooo slow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo