GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chief stated today the apt. is still marked off with yellow tape.. The owner said LE can keep it taped off as long as they want..There is a reason to keep the yellow tape around apt. this long.
Who is the man they shared the apt. with. We have NO name, no statements from him. Does anyone else think this is strange?

In an earlier article it was mentioned that WRE rented a room in the apt. fom a man with the last name of Arranda I believe. Don't know if he was the roommate.

I got a little unnerved when I heard on the 6pm First Coast News that WRE's parents told reporters that Lonna was able to kiss and hug WRE at the jail today. I sincerely hope she's playing nice to get answers and not because she backs him. They also told the reporter that they were in the process of getting the same tattoo and that they love each other.

Welcome MEMEto5! In today's update reporters kept asking Hackney about Lonna's trip to the jail yesterday and he declined to talk about it. I think the big question is whether or not she spoke with Ebron.

Lonzie's mom Lonna Lauramore spent the day at Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office headquarters talking with investigators.

Lauramore looked exhausted. Action News saw her speaking with an investigator earlier Thursday and asked not to give any more statements until she's had a chance to rest.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...e-barton-continues-his-mother-talks-in/nm9TC/

Thank you!

I seriously doubt if LE would let them see each other. There are drug charges, and to visit in jail or prison a visitor can have no charges or probation. Plus, it would seem to me that it could be a liability if she got hurt. She did file a restraining order against him.

And I messed up my other post- but until there is an actual arrest, she may not be main suspect but LE wouldn't give them opportunity to build a story together.

Not an expert, but previously worked with Florida Dept. Of Corrections in substance abuse programs. We daily dealt with PO's, attorneys and court system. BuT- nothing is impossible, right?!

I got a little unnerved when I heard on the 6pm First Coast News that WRE's parents told reporters that Lonna was able to kiss and hug WRE at the jail today. I sincerely hope she's playing nice to get answers and not because she backs him. They also told the reporter tht they were in the process of getting the same tattoo and that they love each other.
This made me want to vomit when I heard it!

10:00 news, Ebron parents did not know their son had a room mate.They were shocked to learn this..I bet they went his bail in Baker county and give him money for apt. to grt him out of Baker County..Well now they know their"child" is a liar.. All drugies are LIARS...
I am sick knowing how he has used his parents and how they let him..

I got a little unnerved when I heard on the 6pm First Coast News that WRE's parents told reporters that Lonna was able to kiss and hug WRE at the jail today. I sincerely hope she's playing nice to get answers and not because she backs him. They also told the reporter tht they were in the process of getting the same tattoo and that they love each other.
Seriously?! Is this true?!

I will admit when I heard that he had said he went back inside to do some coke it sounded really stupid. I have seen it done before (like the GUY heinze Jr case) Anyway I just dont see a person guilty of what WE is accused of , using that excuse due to most drug offenders knowing the drugs with other crimes make your charges more risky. So he could have siad he went in to get his debit card or money etc.. Go figure. Maybe he didnt say it to he cops ,maybe he said it to someone else and they know he said it.

--only Lonzie was left in the car, according to Ruben.

--idiotic excuse, even if the car had to be left running, to avoid having to open the hood again etc, that doesn't account for why he'd leave a child IN the running car. ("he was asleep" isn't a valid reason to me.)

"Ebron told The Star that Lonzie was asleep when he put the boy in his car as he got ready to go pick up his girlfriend from work about 2 a.m. last Friday. He said Lonzie's 5-year-old sister was awake in the car playing on his cellphone when he went back inside the apartment. She followed him, leaving Lonzie alone in the car."

BBM I thought his phone was DEAD? I haven't read through the rest of the thread so don't know if anyone else caught this, but I'm sure some of you did. :)

I got a little unnerved when I heard on the 6pm First Coast News that WRE's parents told reporters that Lonna was able to kiss and hug WRE at the jail today. I sincerely hope she's playing nice to get answers and not because she backs him. They also told the reporter that they were in the process of getting the same tattoo and that they love each other.

WhOA!!!!! If that actually happened, that is very unusual!

I have been posting for some time that my gut says Lonna is backing WRE.

On page 3 point #4 it says WRE told LE he went back inside to do powder cocaine. That's what the paperwork says.
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2015/07/24/william_ebron.pdf
Are his parents saying that JSO is corrupt/that a judge signed off on false information?
Unbelievable.
If Lonzie's mom and WRE were in the process of getting matching tattoos (and she still wants to do it), I just want to wretch.
Sorry can't help it.
I'm not sleuthing her nor accusing her.
IMO she's beginning to do so to her own self, unless we are to believe she is just trying to get info.
Even if I were I don't think I could hug or kiss that man. No way.
I don't wanna go to band camp so I'll just leave it at the door...
jmho

WHAT??? Actually I'm not surprised, but I'm so disgusted right now. Sick of seeing these same scenarios play out over and over. Poor little Lonzie, and all the little kids who have to live in this filthy drug involvment that gets them missing, or killed. :(

bbm

--the hugging/kissing quote etc at approx. 4:47

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...2--abc-25-at-6-rubens-parents-speak/30952975/

Ruben Ebron's parents speak with Jeannie Blaylock

--video @ link.

Definition of victim:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/victim
"
a person who suffers from a destructive or injurious action or agency:
a victim of an automobile accident.
a person who is deceived or cheated, as by his or her own emotions or ignorance, by the dishonesty of others, or by some impersonal agency:
a victim of misplaced confidence; the victim of a swindler; a victim of an optical illusion.
a person or animal sacrificed or regarded as sacrificed:
war victims.
a living creature sacrificed in religious rites."

@this point I can only possibly consider "one of those involved" a victim on the language in point #2--
"a person who is deceived or cheated, as by his or her own emotions or ignorance"

What other possible definition of victim would fit?
:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member