GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see an angry dealer taking Lonzie, let alone murdering him over a money debt. There's no guarantee that Ebron wouldn't tell LE all about it. Besides there being no evidence of such an occurrence what dealer would risk a murder charge of a baby, which screams "death penalty case," over money owed? It makes more sense that he'd beat Ebron or Lonna up.

LE sounds like they pretty much know from evidence who's responsible, and very adamant he's their suspect. However they'll still look at all possibilites. They're still holding that apt, I think there's evidence in there to help make the charges. I also think they're looking at someone else.

From this post earlier:
(Quote)
--he's currently charged, by the JSO, w/ 2 counts of child neglect (not charged w/ the disappearance of lonzie, but is their "primary suspect".) and held on a $100,006 bond.

He hasn't been officially charged with Lonzie's disappearance yet, but remains LE's primary suspect. I imagine he will remain so unless there is something else that comes up to say otherwise? We also don't know what evidence LE may have yet either if they are building a case?

I was just speculating about it and don't really know what lengths druggies go to when they want to teach someone a lesson, and if high on drugs they are not operating on a normal and rational level, but they do some pretty nasty stuff from what i have heard and read. It may or may not be out of the realm of possibilities? This case makes me think of Haleigh Cummings.

I get that you were speculating. :) I've run through different scenarios too. At one point I even wondered if there was gang involvement. I agree there are some awful, nasty people in the world who don't value human life. Sadly, I think Ebron is one of them. :( Without evidence that points away from him I can only think that he hurt Lonzie and did a heck of a job concealing his body. So frustrating...

LE sounds like they pretty much know from evidence who's responsible, and very adamant he's their suspect. However they'll still look at all possibilites. They're still holding that apt, I think there's evidence in there to help make the charges. I also think they're looking at someone else.

I just noticed your avatar is for Kyron. Sadly, I see this case taking the same shape as his: pretty sure they know who did it, but no body, and can't prove anything. I hope I'm wrong. That they are still looking today and still holding the apartment are definitely two positives.

I was just speculating about it and don't really know what lengths druggies go to when they want to teach someone a lesson, and if high on drugs they are not operating on a normal and rational level, but they do some pretty nasty stuff from what i have heard and read. It may or may not be out of the realm of possibilities? This case makes me think of Haleigh Cummings.

They do horrible things ....this oNE guy I read about they took his sister and budried her alive
Not a nice death. But they do horrible things.

Maybe they were allowed a visit in which a hug was exchanged.
This would have been for the purpose of observing them together.
The visual cues, the body language.
This probably happened very briefly w/the rest of the visit being standard w/phone and no contact.
Also JSO would've been hoping LL could get info out of WRE. The change in Hackney's tone may reflect that he's not sure that was the real purpose of her visit and he is not happy.
jmho

I get that you were speculating. :) I've run through different scenarios too. At one point I even wondered if there was gang involvement. I agree there are some awful, nasty people in the world who don't value human life. Sadly, I think Ebron is one of them. :( Without evidence that points away from him I can only think that he hurt Lonzie and did a heck of a job concealing his body. So frustrating...

I agree, and Ebron has got other charges against him which shows what type of character he probably is and what he might be capable of. Poor little ones deserve so much better in life than this. It's heartbreaking.

Apologies to little Lonzie before I even say this. Sigh....... Do the waters in northern Florida have gators in them?

Apologies to little Lonzie before I even say this. Sigh....... Do the waters in northern Florida have gators in them?

I know there are gators in Orlando FL. Not sure about Jacksonville?

I disbelieve the info from Ebron's parents' interview about the hugging/kissing physical contact between Lonna and Ebron in jail.

I do believe Lonna may have been allowed to visit him. I recall the Anthony parents and the recorded visits as LE attempted to glean any leads possible from those conversations visitors had with Caylee Anthony' mother.

But it is equally possible in my mind that Ebron's parents are simply parroting what Ebron has told them. And as Hackney has stated so clearly many times - Ebron is a liar.

I believe it is entirely possible that Ebron and Lonna were in the process of getting tattoos before all this happened and do not see it as an indicator that Lonzie's mom still feels the same about him today. Whether she supports him or believes his chock full a holes story about events that night is one big fat unknown for me. Only time will tell.

I am heartbroken that searching is coming to an end and this little guy has not been found. I pray someone who has knowledge and the motivation to want that $12,800 will come forward with info that leads to both Lonzie and justice in his name. :(

His parents are full of BS....you can not kiss or hug in Duval Jail at all....Ebron is being held in a protective cell there. Ebron is feeding his parents and reporters load of BS....Duval Jail has a visiting room that has phones that you use to talk to prisoners...you can not touch them though the heavy plexi glass that is up....you have a stool too sit on while you talk to them.

I could be wrong but I thought I saw a picture of the two people from the Florida Star sitting in a room with WRE when he was giving his exclusive interview. If that's true, then someone accomodated that. So it's possible they have done the same with LL for the same reason. Give him face to face contact with people that he wants to talk to? Did his parents mention the conditions in which they visited him a few times?

MOO

I know there are gators in Orlando FL. Not sure about Jacksonville?

Personal experiance- I have been in Jacksonville 2 years and have never seen one yet and I am out alot. I believe there is some but uncommon.

Yes, the waters aren't teeming with them like they are in South Florida, but they are here in many of the retention ponds and creeks, some areas more than others. They are people shy, and stay in more remote areas. I have seen them in the St. Johns River, tributaries/creeks of the Nassau, and in a few retention ponds. Generally when they are sighted in a populated area, someone will call for trappers to remove them.

I could be wrong but I thought I saw a picture of the two people from the Florida Star sitting in a room with WRE when he was giving his exclusive interview. If that's true, then someone accomodated that. So it's possible they have done the same with LL for the same reason. Give him face to face contact with people that he wants to talk to? Did his parents mention the conditions in which they visited him a few times?

MOO

https://www.facebook.com/TheFloridaStarNewspaper

If you scroll down you will see he was inside of WCGL AM radio station giving his statement to Florida Star.

MOO

--I saw that picture as well, I don't recall his parents mentioning those specifics of their visits w/ him.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...florida-star-hes-not-withholding-infor/nm98d/

In a two-hour interview, McLaughlin and Florida Star reporter Dan Evans interviewed Ebron. It’s the first time Ebron talked to any media outlet since his arrest. Evans with the newspaper said Ebron was handcuffed when officers brought him to a classroom for their interview.

JSO recorded The Florida Star’s interview with Ebron and Action News has requested a copy of that recording.

I just noticed your avatar is for Kyron. Sadly, I see this case taking the same shape as his: pretty sure they know who did it, but no body, and can't prove anything. I hope I'm wrong. That they are still looking today and still holding the apartment are definitely two positives.

Poor sweet little Kyron, bless his heart. I hope this doesn't end the same way, and like Haleigh's. Sadly this is looking like it, there's too much water around there. However, we don't know what evidence they have, Ebron's not as smart as he thinks.

https://www.facebook.com/TheFloridaStarNewspaper

If you scroll down you will see he was inside of WCGL AM radio station giving his statement to Florida Star.

The newspaper met with Ebron at the jailhouse. I saw a photo of Opio Sokoni and a reporter Ken Martin at the radio station on the facebook page. Is there a photo of Ebron on there or in the video? I didn't look at the video.

The newspaper met with Ebron at the jailhouse. I saw a photo of Opio Sokoni and a reporter Ken Martin at the radio station on the facebook page. Is there a photo of Ebron on there or in the video? I didn't look at the video.

Well Florida Star stated on their own Facebook page that that picture was Ebron giving his report to the Florida Star reporter....so who is right and who is wrong then.

Can someone tell me why sometimes I try to reply and get a gray screen and cannot?

Anyway, in reference to video of Lonna at the jail, that video of her with investigators shows her at the south entrance to the police station, not the jail. The jail is adjacent to the north entrance of the police station, and the police station is a very large building.

I think WRE told his parents what he wanted them to hear about Lonna's visit. If he can convince his parents Lonna believes him, maybe they will believe him too. By claiming the police are reporting things he never said, he is planting the seed that the police are corrupt and can't be trusted. His mom seems to be buying into that, at least a little bit. He is desperate to get out on bail and only his parents can help him with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo