GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Lonzie and his family was dependent on Ruben to drive them everywhere in a car that needed to be "switched on" all the time? That's lots of trips to make with kids in tow. Good for drive-thru though. JMO

That's what I'm wondering. Does LL know how to start the car and did she drive it on her own? Is that why she drove to work? Because she just wanted to drive but can't use the car on her own because of the starter situation?

ive seen it called a washeteria

It used to be that Laundromat was a TM trade mark name. You used to have a particular brand of washing machines to name it that. I don't know it's the same now, but I've seen it spelled all kinds of goofy ways.

Regarding the video from the club, where Lonna is seen getting out of the driver's side door and Ebron out of the passenger side. The owner said he thought he saw a third person, but I have to wonder if this was an adult person. Why wouldn't an adult move to the passenger seat, instead of a cramped back seat?

I can think of a few scenarios-
It was the 5 yo, maybe standing up out of her seat to tell her mom "bye", "love you", etc.

If it was an adult, maybe they didn't mind being cramped and the plan was to go straight back to the house. I just don't see an adult wanting to sit with two kids (if they were in the vehicle at that point) in a back seat for any amount of time. I really don't see any adult wanting to sit in a back seat when there is any empty passenger seat available.

If Lonzie was already gone, maybe they knew there was a camera at the club and didn't want them to find out who else was with them? Or even if they didn't know there was a camera, they didn't want anyone to see the 3rd adult.

How many doors does this car have? What type of locking mechanism? Electrical locks or manual? Is there a sunroof?

Problem is Lonzie's real dad isn't so innocent now either....he doesn't have anything really bad but he been in trouble with the law and and charged quite a few times.
Lonzie's dad is innocent in that he is a victim whose son is missing. I agree he doesn't have a stellar background, but we don't know his whole story and in every picture I've seen of him and Lonzie, Lonzie looks happy and well cared for. Did you listen to the interview he gave before? Talk about heartwrenching.

ive seen it called a washeteria
I have never seen that. lol

Washeteria???? I'm using that from now on! :D

Me too. I might start calling my laundry room that. lol

Regarding the video from the club, where Lonna is seen getting out of the driver's side door and Ebron out of the passenger side. The owner said he thought he saw a third person, but I have to wonder if this was an adult person. Why wouldn't an adult move to the passenger seat, instead of a cramped back seat?

I can think of a few scenarios-
It was the 5 yo, maybe standing up out of her seat to tell her mom "bye", "love you", etc.

If it was an adult, maybe they didn't mind being cramped and the plan was to go straight back to the house. I just don't see an adult wanting to sit with two kids (if they were in the vehicle at that point) in a back seat for any amount of time. I really don't see any adult wanting to sit in a back seat when there is any empty passenger seat available.

If Lonzie was already gone, maybe they knew there was a camera at the club and didn't want them to find out who else was with them? Or even if they didn't know there was a camera, they didn't want anyone to see the 3rd adult.

Good points. I hate sitting in the back seat, so would immediately move to the front too. I'm leaning toward it being the 5 year old. Maybe parts of that video will be released next.

We need another press briefing. #WeWantHackney

It looks like a 2 door to me. How easy would it be for a 5 year old or a two year old to get out from the back seat? I think it would be very difficult to push up the front seat and open the door for a little kid. JMO

Oh yes and putting a cranky baby into the back seat would make someone with a short fuse lose it pretty fast too.

He got into a motorcycle accident too (his story). Sore back? JMO

Oh yes and putting a cranky baby into the back seat would make someone with a short fuse lose it pretty fast too.

He got into a motorcycle accident too (his story). Sore back? JMO

Yeah, trying to wrangle an almost 2 year old into a car seat in a 4 door car is no joke. I hated putting my daughter in the car seat. I would start out all happy and end up a sweaty, angry mess. Kids don't like 5 point harnesses or any sort of seat belt. I'm sure its even worse when you have a coke habit and a 2 door car.

Folks, Lonzie's dad is considered a victim at WS so consider that before you post please.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE.

Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

As far as LL is concerned, you can discuss what has been reported and what LE stated in the recent article.

After 11 days of searching more than 40 acres of land and 61 bodies of water, police think someone else besides Ebron may know what happened to the little boy, maybe even his mother, Lonna Lauramore.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/timeli...n-day-12-of-search-for-lonzie-barton/34537908

Yeah, trying to wrangle an almost 2 year old into a car seat in a 4 door car is no joke. I hated putting my daughter in the car seat. I would start out all happy and end up a sweaty, angry mess. Kids don't like 5 point harnesses or any sort of seat belt. I'm sure its even worse when you have a coke habit and a 2 door car.

I remember at least two occasions where I just plopped down in the driveway and cried while trying to get 3 little ones into car seats. Once a child hits about 10 months, they develop super human strength as soon as their butt hits the car seat. Why is that not covered in parenting books?

Folks, Lonzie's dad is considered a victim at WS so consider that before you post please.

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE.

Additionally, sleuthing family members or others that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members or others cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information

As far as LL is concerned, you can discuss what has been reported and what LE stated in the recent article.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/timeli...n-day-12-of-search-for-lonzie-barton/34537908

Hi Coldpizza

The thing is, the police didn't really say that they think LL might know what happened to Lonzie. The article quotes Hackney: "“She’s been receptive to our questions. Without going into great detail, she’s been there when we needed her. She’s had a lot to deal with. But if there is somebody --that includes Lonna -- associated with this -- that we can prove had something to do with this --, they will go to jail,” JSO Chief Tom Hackney said."

They haven't said anything different this whole time, but the headline, IMO, is misleading, sensationalized even.
Anyway, just my observation.
IMO

http://www.news4jax.com/news/continuing-the-investigation-of-lonzie-barton/34539022

--video@link

--@approx. 3:22

--today a Judge made the temporary stalking injunction against him, filed by the ex-girlfriend's sister--- permanent, Ruben was served in jail.

Interesting. a permanent injunctions means the judge believes the woman was harassed and stalked by WRE. Not the charming Mr. Rogers type guy his family members have painted him as. I guess it will be easy for him to stay away from them now since he's locked up. Hopefully that will become permanent too.

I remember at least two occasions where I just plopped down in the driveway and cried while trying to get 3 little ones into car seats. Once a child hits about 10 months, they develop super human strength as soon as their butt hits the car seat. Why is that not covered in parenting books?

Exactly! i wonder if WRE freaked out and slammed him into the seat or something.

Interesting. a permanent injunctions means the judge believes the woman was harassed and stalked by WRE. Not the charming Mr. Rogers type guy his family members have painted him as. I guess it will be easy for him to stay away from them now since he's locked up. Hopefully that will become permanent too.

Exactly! i wonder if WRE freaked out and slammed him into the seat or something.

Always enjoy reading your comments, especially your descriptions of WRE's actions. Marathon training was my favorite.

Do you all really think he ever cared about a car seat?

Thanks ;)

I don't know. Apparently there was one in the car.

As soon as Hackney stated, in a rather lackluster way, that a car seat was in the car, I got the impression that the car seat wasn't even buckled in but "Just" in the car. My opinion but there was something about "how" he said it that made me think that. Hackney says a lot in how he says it. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState