GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you all really think he ever cared about a car seat?

I was thinking that too. I mean, he likely put Lonzie in it if it was there. But I doubt he took any time to latch him in properly. I know for me, it takes me a few minutes to make sure the straps are right. But if he didn't care much, he probably just put him it and buckled it without adjusting things. (Sadly, a LOT of parents, even loving ones, make this mistake though.)

Interesting. a permanent injunctions means the judge believes the woman was harassed and stalked by WRE. Not the charming Mr. Rogers type guy his family members have painted him as. I guess it will be easy for him to stay away from them now since he's locked up. Hopefully that will become permanent too.

Exactly! i wonder if WRE freaked out and slammed him into the seat or something.

As his own father said, things were not going well for WRE for the last few months. Before meeting and/or hooking up with LL, he appeared to have it pretty good. A new father, perhaps living with his ex and his children? In the months that he was with her he lost his job, got busted for drugs, got evicted, had to move into a bedroom with her and her kids, out of town and away from her family who may have babysat, got into some violent issues with his ex and her family, was charged...getting an injunction against seeing his own kids.

That night, he didn't want LL to go to work. IMO he was basically fed up with everything LL and her children stood for as well as playing babysitter and he took it out on a fussy baby. His comments about how much "in love" they were are a cover IMO as well. He probably had a growing resentment for her and her children.

MOO

The arraignment wouldn't be for charges related to THIS case. Remember, he has not been arrested for anything yet. He was incarcerated for 2 counts child neglect NOT related to LL's children. So we won't hear any details then.

I know- it's confusing to keep up with all the legalities , most of us aren't living these chaotic lives!

Regarding the video from the club, where Lonna is seen getting out of the driver's side door and Ebron out of the passenger side. The owner said he thought he saw a third person, but I have to wonder if this was an adult person. Why wouldn't an adult move to the passenger seat, instead of a cramped back seat?

I can think of a few scenarios-
It was the 5 yo, maybe standing up out of her seat to tell her mom "bye", "love you", etc.

If it was an adult, maybe they didn't mind being cramped and the plan was to go straight back to the house. I just don't see an adult wanting to sit with two kids (if they were in the vehicle at that point) in a back seat for any amount of time. I really don't see any adult wanting to sit in a back seat when there is any empty passenger seat available.

If Lonzie was already gone, maybe they knew there was a camera at the club and didn't want them to find out who else was with them? Or even if they didn't know there was a camera, they didn't want anyone to see the 3rd adult.

You could be right, but also keep in mind it was raining hard at the time so perhaps an adult in the back didn't want to go out in the rain just to move seats.

Maybe the child was on a booster seat? And thats why the Wacko mgr couldnt tell if it was adult or not?

Just thinking out loud.

Good points. I hate sitting in the back seat, so would immediately move to the front too. I'm leaning toward it being the 5 year old. Maybe parts of that video will be released next.

We need another press briefing. #WeWantHackney

Do you all really think he ever cared about a car seat?

Of course he cared about a car seat ......you don't want a kid bouncing around the car without a car seat , it might attract the police attention , and you don't want that if you are riding around high, or have drugs on ones person.

on the contrary i think he encouraged her to dance and maybe other things.

Another possible motive is that WRE did not like LB continuing to dance at the gentlemen's club. Jealousy, anger...the gamut. She had not been working there that long and perhaps he thought she would quit if he could make money (the job he lost not long before).

His history indicates that he has a low regard for women; perhaps even considering them his property; the domestic violence and rape allegations speak to this point. If true, he wouldn't take kindly to other men ogling or touching his "property."

I think he didn't want her to dance that night and he took his anger out on the wrong person. JMOO - no facts here.

As soon as Hackney stated, in a rather lackluster way, that a car seat was in the car, I got the impression that the car seat wasn't even buckled in but "Just" in the car. My opinion but there was something about "how" he said it that made me think that. Hackney says a lot in how he says it. JMO.

I know from switching car seats back and forth from car to car. That when I load up in one car and then get back to my car I unhook the car seat and move it to my car and I dont hook it up as I am done with it for the day ,so I dont hook it up until I need it again. I really just toss it in my car not buckled not hooked up and sometimes not even facing the right direction . I dont fix it until their is a need . Which does place me driving around with "tossed in car seat" .

Given that they had done laundry and the car is small ,no room for a booster and a car seat and laundry it could be very likely the car seat was just tossed in the car when they got back with the laundry. It could also mean he was with someone else and that person had the car seat in their car for a while and they came back without a need for the car seat to be hooked up .

As his own father said, things were not going well for WRE for the last few months. Before meeting and/or hooking up with LL, he appeared to have it pretty good. A new father, perhaps living with his ex and his children? In the months that he was with her he lost his job, got busted for drugs, got evicted, had to move into a bedroom with her and her kids, out of town and away from her family who may have babysat, got into some violent issues with his ex and her family, was charged...getting an injunction against seeing his own kids.

That night, he didn't want LL to go to work. IMO he was basically fed up with everything LL and her children stood for as well as playing babysitter and he took it out on a fussy baby. His comments about how much "in love" they were are a cover IMO as well. He probably had a growing resentment for her and her children.

MOO

I don't think his ex-gf would see it that way. And his legal troubles didn't start when he met Lonzie's Mom. BBM

"Duval County court documents reveal Ebron has a record of violence and abuse allegations. He was convicted of misdemeanor domestic battery related to a 2011 case when he was accused of beating his ex-girlfriend while she held their son. Three times, that ex-girlfriend and her family have filed domestic violence injunctions against him, according to the court documents."

"His earliest Duval County arrest stems from drug charges in 2005. He participated in pre-trial diversion and charges were dropped.

A year later, he was arrested for a worthless check, and he didn’t contest the charge. A year later he was arrested for trespassing, and he was found guilty.

Early in 2010, he was arrested on charges of a robbery with a firearm, grand theft and speeding. He pleaded guilty to the grand theft charges."

From: http://jacksonville.com/breaking-ne...nzie-barton-missing-charged-neglect-was-using

Just reading Ebron's court cases. He even has a DV for assault on his father, Nov. 2011. Spent a few months in jail and fined $830. Interesting info at link. He's been violent for years!

You have to give your email & name to view.

https://core.duvalclerk.com/CoreCms.aspx

Of course he cared about a car seat ......you don't want a kid bouncing around the car without a car seat , it might attract the police attention , and you don't want that if you are riding around high, or have drugs on ones person.

Are his windows tinted dark.

Perhaps I've missed it, has it ever been mentioned that the 5 year old could of been asleep in the car when Lonzie was taken out of the car by Ebron? A 5 year old being awake all evening until 2:30 am is unusual.

He may have already disposed of the baby when he went into the friend's apt, the 5 yr. old woke up in the car alone and afraid, recognized where they were, and walked into the apt. by herself. I think Ebron just twisted the actual story a bit. Finding the car 4 blocks away is the stupidest giveaway to his story IMO!

Perhaps I've missed it, has it ever been mentioned that the 5 year old could of been asleep in the car when Lonzie was taken out of the car by Ebron? A 5 year old being awake all evening until 2:30 am is unusual.

He may have already disposed of the baby when he went into the friend's apt, the 5 yr. old woke up in the car alone and afraid, recognized where they were, and walked into the apt. by herself. I think Ebron just twisted the actual story a bit. Finding the car 4 blocks away is the stupidest giveaway to his story IMO!

IMO this is completely plausible however I don't think being awake at 2:30 in the morning would be unusual for children living in that particular situation. What is normal for you or I is not the life they were living. It is so very sad.

Rubens ex girlfriend an mother of his children was a stripper throughout their relationship, so I don't think he objected to his women dancing.

hmmmmm.

when i worked at a jail many prostitutes had their pimps names on their backsides or right above their backside. this seems to be his MO, i have alluded to it but its not fact.

Rubens ex girlfriend an mother of his children was a stripper throughout their relationship, so I don't think he objected to his women dancing. She even has his name tattooed on her backside.

hmmmmm.

when i worked at a jail many prostitutes had their pimps names on their backsides or right above their backside. this seems to be his MO, i have alluded to it but its not fact.

In every case I follow, I learn something new. This tattoo tidbit is the "something new" for this case. (Still holding out hope for more useful knowledge to learn, though.)

:)

i am sure there are regular gf who do that but many of the prostitutes do it. i recall one young girl had "jay baby" in about 4 inch block letters right across the top of her butt. some just had it on a cheek.

In every case I follow, I learn something new. This tattoo tidbit is the "something new" for this case. (Still holding out hope for more useful knowledge to learn, though.)

:)

The tattoo info is interesting since they were getting matching tats. He was still trying to find his ex, and seems more like he felt he owned these women. He's possibly a dealer, wonder if he had other women at more than one strip club. Isn't there another strip club he went to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste