GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely scenarios, in my opinion, 1) WRE "lost it" after a potty training "accident" and choked smothered or beat the child to death. In my experience, people in the lowest socioeconomic groups tend to force Potty training too early, because diapers are expensive. This has resulted in many tragic deaths. 2) The child was administered a drug to get him to sleep, or accidentally ingested drugs 3) Drowning is also common, but I feel that WRE would have called 911 and not covered it up if it had been an accidental drowning..

The hot car scenario is unlikely with the timeline (the heavy rain kept temperatures manageable tha evening) but is quite possible if he actually died earlier in the afternoon before the storms.

I don't believe he killed he child purposefully or that it was planned in any way, deliberate killing of children is very, very rare. The only people who deliberately kill children are schizophrenics who believe they are possessed by demons, suicidal parents who want to take the kids out with them, sexual abusers to cover up evidence, and other murderers who seek to eliminate all witnesses. None of those factors seems to apply here. As far as drug dealers taking children in retalliation, that doesn't happen in real life in this country.

I agree. I don't think it was premeditated either, though I do think Ebron caused the death, either out of anger or neglect.

I would imagine LE did a thorough testing for blood/dna evidence in the apartment and in the vehicle/car seat to see if Lonzie was in fact murdered in those places? Although i haven't read anything about that, but it is what an investigation into a missing child not thought to have been abducted would do wouldn't it?

I think he DID want her to dance<modsnip>. And I think the wedding plans was just part of an elaborate scheme to own someone who was a little smarter than the average girl.

It makes me wonder if there aren't other casualties out there. Perhaps Lonzie is just one of many children that got in the way of his money makers.

I wouldn't exactly call her "smart". She placed her children in harms way IMO.

I would imagine LE did a thorough testing for blood/dna evidence in the apartment and in the vehicle/car seat to see if Lonzie was in fact murdered in those places? Although i haven't read anything about that, but it is what an investigation into a missing child not thought to have been abducted would do wouldn't it?

Yes, the apartment was sealed off for several days, if I remember correctly. It has definitely been searched and tested. Same with the car, as LE took control of it. (Wasn't that one of WRE's self-proclaimed heroic measures? He said he was so helpful he let the police look through his car.)

IMO

Yes, the apartment was sealed off for several days, if I remember correctly. It has definitely been searched and tested. Same with the car, as LE took control of it. (Wasn't that one of WRE's self-proclaimed heroic measures? He said he was so helpful he let the police look through his car.)

IMO

Thanks, i thought they definitely would of done that if they are suspecting its a murder case.

With RE's violent past as reported by the other women in his life, i guess this is the first time he has actually been thought to harm a child, or have there been others i wonder?

MOO but i think mom may be an easily led girl even without drugs.

Why was Mom around this monster, especially with her 2 babies? I vote drugs, it's a powerful demon that destroys so many families and the poor children are collateral ..I see it every day. I Pray for this sweet baby's discovery every day.

can i ask.. (this isnt a racial question, just curiosity.. i also dont need their names) are the sisters caucasian?

It was me that posted the info about the history between WRE, his roommate, and their ex girlfriends who are sisters. I won't name them, they are not suspects, but I belive it is relevant to the roommates credibility. The ex gf and her sister both have injunctions against WRE. The sister and also the mother of the two women both have injunctions against the roommate. The incidents of violence involving the two couples span 10 years, breakups and make ups, children, and Throughout it all, WRE and the roommate seem to have stuck by one another loyally. Would you stay friends with a guy who beat up your girlfriends sister??? I guess maybe you would if you also beat up his girlfriends sister.....what kind of sick level of friendship,is that? Can we really trust the roommate as a credible witness against WRE? Or could he be smoke screening for WRE or maybe even be an accomplice? Btw, all this info is from public record.

me too... i have seen plenty of pix where lonzie looks joyous as well...

I agree but I try not to read too much into it. Mainly because if someone were to hand pick a couple photos or videos from my Instagram account...it could easily look like my son is unhappy. (When in reality he is a 2 year old that throws a tantrum when I tell him he can't do something.)

lol at corner of forehead... my son is two and just last night for reasons unknown he head butted the counter whil i was in the kiten... i think he was trying to nuzzle my leg but who knows!!!

he isnt even a particularly clumsy 2 year old, but his legs are always banged up.

I've got a grandson that if you didn't know him, you'd swear he's being abused!! He is an active 5 yr now and getting fewer, but at two he was a terror and into everything!! I tend to look at location and shape of bruise for clues. Corner of foreheads seem to be common with 2 yr olds. Just saying, it's easy to project our fears and think abuse. That's about the ONLY break
I will give his caregivers right now though!

If there is evidence sourced via MSM or official LE statements that indicates Lonzie's mother was engaged in some form of work outside of the known job at Whacko's Gentelman's Club or beyond the legal scope of her duties there now would be the time to link it.

If not then speculation along the line of prostitution needs to cease immediately.

sadly i agree with these scenarios...... it breaks my heart thinking of him being beat for a potty accident :(

Most likely scenarios, in my opinion, 1) WRE "lost it" after a potty training "accident" and choked smothered or beat the child to death. In my experience, people in the lowest socioeconomic groups tend to force Potty training too early, because diapers are expensive. This has resulted in many tragic deaths. 2) The child was administered a drug to get him to sleep, or accidentally ingested drugs 3) Drowning is also common, but I feel that WRE would have called 911 and not covered it up if it had been an accidental drowning..

The hot car scenario is unlikely with the timeline (the heavy rain kept temperatures manageable tha evening) but is quite possible if he actually died earlier in the afternoon before the storms.

I don't believe he killed he child purposefully or that it was planned in any way, deliberate killing of children is very, very rare. The only people who deliberately kill children are schizophrenics who believe they are possessed by demons, suicidal parents who want to take the kids out with them, sexual abusers to cover up evidence, and other murderers who seek to eliminate all witnesses. None of those factors seems to apply here. As far as drug dealers taking children in retalliation, that doesn't happen in real life in this country.

Where did Lonzie sleep? Did he have a little mattress? Did he soil the bed and Ruben needed to clean the sheets? Was the 5 year old sleeping at 2 am?

My thought is that once the testing on the vehicle was complete they knew he had been in that car deceased. It was at that time they changed things to a "recovery" rather than a "rescue". Again.. my opinion based on Hackneys demeanor and wording changes.

Where did Lonzie sleep? Did he have a little mattress? Did he soil the bed and Ruben needed to clean the sheets? Was the 5 year old sleeping at 2 am?

I don't think we know where Lonzie slept, only that they were renting a bedroom in an apartment. Based on both of WRE's accounts, it sounds like the 5 year old was awake. First, he said she was in the car and afraid so went upstairs. In his second story, the one I like to call "wahhh, the police are mean to me," he said the 5 year old was awake and playing games on his phone.

Was she awake before the supposed attempt to drive to Wacko's? I don't remember reading anything about it, and can't look anything up because I have pink eye (yay me) and it hurts my eyes to read. I doubt he follows Super Nanny's bedtime routines though. I did try to take a look on twitter for any news- everything seems quiet. :(

My thought is that once the testing on the vehicle was complete they knew he had been in that car deceased. It was at that time they changed things to a "recovery" rather than a "rescue". Again.. my opinion based on Hackneys demeanor and wording changes.

I agree.

I agree that LE pretty much thinks Lonzie is deceased, :( I guess murder charges will be forthcoming at some stage?

I agree that LE pretty much thinks Lonzie is deceased, :( I guess murder charges will be forthcoming at some stage?

Most definately. No need to rush as he is already sitting in jail. Taking time to build a solid no holes case.

Most definately. No need to rush as he is already sitting in jail. Taking time to build a solid no holes case.

Yes they will have to because as we have seen in some of these cases of missing children there have been no charges because of not enough evidence to convict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse