GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://youtu.be/72dzV0OCZQQ

Press update 7/25
@1:00 mark Chief Hackney says "charged with 2 counts of Felony Child Neglect as it related to another child, not our missing child in this case."

Yes, he is being held on charges related to other children. I presume it is his children, and has to do with his ex-gf's allegations. Although didn't WRE's parents say he's such an amazing person who is good with kids? ugh. :facepalm:

I don't know. I'm not a local so I don't know which outlets are better. I just wanted to point out that they are reporting it differently than the other media outlets and I noticed another error. I apologize for singling out your post. :D

LOL, that's ok. :) I know MSM don't always get it exactly right at times.

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-ne...nzie-barton-missing-charged-neglect-was-using

On July 6, she filed a court document that said she was afraid of him. On July 10, her sister requested an injunction against him.
Her request said Ebron’s ex-girlfriend sought shelter with a family member to escape him. He stalked them, the report alleged. He cracked the ribs of one his ex-girlfriend’s sisters, the injunction said, and he threatened the life of his ex-girlfriend’s 12-year-old niece.
He also raped his ex-girlfriend, the injunction alleged, when she went to his home to pick up her children July 1.
_______
So as of July 1st he was still seeing his kids, and if she went to his home, then they knew his address.

Is this ex girlfriend definitely Lonzie's mom ? I remember discussing it previously but must have stepped away for that answer. TIA

Press update 7/25
@1:00 mark Chief Hackney says "charged with 2 counts of Felony Child Neglect as it related to another child, not our missing child in this case."

So confusing! First there was this:

Amber Alert Media Briefing 07/25/15 at 8:30 a.m.

@ 3:30 “Last night Ebron was charged with two counts of felony child neglect. Based on what the public record laws are I'm not able to disclose to you the child victims of child neglect, so I can't tell you what two children he was charged with neglect over - people aren't stupid..."

[video=youtube;4VvaWH-DNNo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VvaWH-DNNo[/video]

Then there was this:

AMBER ALERT MEDIA BRIEFING 07/25/2015 at 7:30 p.m.

@ 1:00 “the suspect in this case, Mr. William Ebron, he's a 32 year old black male, he was arrested overnight and charged with two counts of felony child neglect, as it related to the other child, not our missing child in this case...”

I'm wondering if he was running around trying to find his ex and kids while Lonna was working. It was said Lonzie was fussy that evening, and I can't find where we knew that, but talked about it. Did he give him something to make him sleep, and overdosed him? I did like what the Chief said about Smart phones, and thank you Ingra for the transcript so we can go back and reference it...
Q: Were you able to track his cellphone activity during this time?
A: I said before smart phones are smart, so is his.
Q: Do you think his phone was on when he was running there? Did that help in tracking?
A: Certainly doesn't hurt.

It's not what I think happened though, because I think he planned this since he had his car parked earlier that day, where it was found by LE, after the 911 call.

So he's still stalking his ex, who had numerous violent encounters with him for years, they have a third baby in January. He's living with Lonna and her two kids, his ex girlfriend's sister has an injunction on him for rape, and the ex girlfriend's sister is the roommate's girlfriend? :facepalm: :gaah:

Yep....that's the younger generation for you....

No. That's an entitled, abusive, mysogynistic... person. Some people are like that regardless of age or generation.

So he's still stalking his ex, who had numerous violent encounters with him for years, they have a third baby in January. He's living with Lonna and her two kids, his ex girlfriend's sister has an injunction on him for rape, and the ex girlfriend's sister is the roommate's girlfriend? :facepalm: :gaah:

Didn't know the last part. Dang.
Well, that helps me to understand who Hackney is talking to in his press briefings.

Also, here's some info on Ebron's May 30 drug bust:

Page 5 of the Baker County Press, under an (unrelated) article titled “Prowler tosses bag full of drugs.”

In a second felony drug arrest, this one in the early morning hours of the same day, police took William Ebron, 32, into custody at the Baker Manor Apartments on South 6th in Macclenny for possession of heroin, ecstasy and various items of drug paraphernalia.

Deputy Rodney Driggers was called to the address just before 5 a.m. on a noise complaint at the apartment of Lonna Laramore-Barton, 25, and was met at the door by her and Tiffany Barton, 24, amid the aura of marijuana smoke.

When he entered the apartment, he confronted Mr. Ebron lying on a couch near a baggie with white powder residue, a half-smoked marijuana cigarette and rolling papers. Deputy Driggers said he had to struggle with the suspect to handcuff him, and in the process saw Mr. Ebron toss aside a small baggie with the heroin.

Inside his wallet were the ecstasy pills and $394 in cash that was seized as the alleged proceeds of drug sales. Mr. Ebron, who refused to calm himself while seated and cuffed in a patrol car, was pepper sprayed after ignoring multiple warnings.

He was also charged with resisting arrest, and the women were named in criminal complaints for possession of meth, marijuana and paraphernalia.

http://ufdc.ufl.edu/UF00024160/00556

Another article. I won't quote it here or discuss it as it's not about Ebron, although msm has reported on it already - http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...investigates-lonzie-bartons-parents-pa/nnBJq/

Page 6, under the article on the right:

http://ufdc.ufl.edu/UF00024160/00263/6j

I wonder if the article of clothing is his shoes? If you got blood on them or vomit or anything like that, it would be hard to get out, unlike washing your cloths. Also you can get stones, pebbles or maybe soil imbedded and that would be a piece of evidence you wouldn't want CSI to have.

Yep....that's the younger generation for you....

It says a lot about him and it says a lot about any current gf he has who allows him to do that stuff to an x and stays with him. SICK !

Thank you for clearing that up, I need a flow chart some days to keep up.

BBM

Wow, this is news to me. Very interesting too!

So what's your point????? :crazy:

I think searches should have been done near the home of CB and wherever the ex's family live if it happens to be in the same area. Were they all in Macclenny before LL and WRE moved to Jacksonville after she got evicted? And did they only move there because WRE's friend, the roommate, offered them a room?

There's two hours unaccounted for right? Time to drive there and back? And he's already tried to implicate CB. Sounds like there are a few people that have issue with him that he might have tried to frame.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member