GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much Lonzie's sister actually witnessed. Most five year olds have a hard time withholding the truth, especially if she saw her baby brother hurt or in danger. I'm praying that today is the day this precious little angel is found, and that justice is served swiftly and severely! WRE makes me sick!

Did Fleming himself hear it running? When would have been?

Or is he repeating what LE said??

I interpret that as the police showed him that it was running. Like, when he was talking to the police, they said 'hey listen, the car is on.' and he relayed that to the interviewer.

The thing that bugs me about this interview is that he says he saw it "in the afternoon before it started raining." When did it rain, John? When did it rain?

:gaah:

I interpret that as the police showed him that it was running. Like, when he was talking to the police, they said 'hey listen, the car is on.' and he relayed that to the interviewer.

The thing that bugs me about this interview is that he says he saw it "in the afternoon before it started raining." When did it rain, John? When did it rain?

When did LE find the car? (Sorry I don't know.)

BBM

Well if it was, maybe it was LL that had it there earlier in the day for some reason. If she was found to be messing around on WRE, using his car, while he was home watching her kids, maybe that's a motive? And he was setting up the person living there?

ETA: Maybe he was at the laundromat with the kids while she was parked there? Perhaps she drove to the laundromat to pick him up so he could have the car?

From everything I have read about this guy, I highly doubt he would look after someone else's kids at a laundromat while they were out and about. I wouldn't even do that, and I'm a nice person. :D

And even if that was the case, why did WRE tell the police that they need to look at Lonna's husband who doesn't even live in Jax? If he had someone closer he could try to pin this on, he would have already done so!
IMO

I just wonder why RE had to run like that from the vehicle? Lonzie sure wasn't in it, so what was his hurry? And whether he was walking or running he would of been seen if that's what he was worried about. He wasn't far from home anyway, and it's not as if he was going to pick up his g/friend with his bogus 911 call.
My best guess is he wanted the roommate to vouch for him.

IMO, WRE's tale wouldn't have fit as a carjacking anyway.
This man is evil personified. As far as the drug world he is a part of, these actions go on day and night. I've known my share of dealers and lots of strippers.
Only a few of them even appeared to have what we would call a "soul". They had a presence.
When a person equates illegal acts for their main means of support, their kids don't need to be there exposed to it. They don't even deserve kids.
I've seen it so many times. Personally taken food to their homes for hungry kids, kids who didn't have the snacks they were supposed to have for school. All you can do is realize mom/dad has already loaned out their ebt card w/pin to trade goods for their drugs. The kids are innocent.
As time goes by and the kids grow up, at least half of them go the same route. They never learned any other way of life.
Dad's full of the "I'm a bad ****" attitude.
Mom getting sad because what brought her income has eroded thru the very act of birthing kids and getting older.
It isn't a nice thing to watch.
IMO that is what we are partially looking at here. "I didn't want her to go to work that night". How noble.
BS! It was his ****like proud comment and all of this becomes inter-generational.
Arrrrgh. I am so angry:(
jmho

I want to know WHY he left the car there for hours earlier in the day to begin with. What purpose did that serve?? And where were himself, Lonna and the kids during that time??

I think he wanted somsome to report.it earlier but they didn't.

When did LE find the car? (Sorry I don't know.)

BBM

Like 20 minutes after they talked to WRE. After he made the 911 call, I mean.

here's a quote from the article I linked a few posts up:"Police were called to the scene and were able to locate the car within 20 minutes about four blocks away with the keys still in the car, but Lonzie was not inside."

So he's still stalking his ex, who had numerous violent encounters with him for years, they have a third baby in January. He's living with Lonna and her two kids, his ex girlfriend's sister has an injunction on him for rape, and the ex girlfriend's sister is the roommate's girlfriend? :facepalm: :gaah:
He sounds like a real winner. How can his parents pretend he isn't a dangerous man capable of anything evil? That's a level of denial I haven't seen since Scott Peterson's parents made their debut.

RSBM [emoji1]

I wonder if police also have footage of his car going by the same house earlier in the day and him walking by.
No doubt that's another part of the 'poker hand' we'll see shown in court.

Like 20 minutes after they talked to WRE.

here's a quote from the article I linked a few posts up:"Police were called to the scene and were able to locate the car within 20 minutes about four blocks away with the keys still in the car, but Lonzie was not inside."

So when did the homeowner hear the car running? In the middle of the night? I'm assuming that LE knocked on neighborhood doors at that time looking for Lonzie. Okay, that does makes sense.

On the Austin/Perry ...... (boys missing at sea ) thread ..someone did a weather radar rewind fwiw . Assume could be done here to see doppler from that day :dunno:

http://www.wunderground.com/history...reqdb.zip=32099&reqdb.magic=1&reqdb.wmo=99999

--according to the July 23rd data for Jacksonville:

--cloudy all day, thunderstorms began at 6:51 p.m. , light thunderstorms & rain by 7:49, heavy thunderstorms & rain by 7:53, continued raining until 11:53 p.m.

But why was he in that same spot earlier in the day? There are several places he could've parked and still run back. He didn't chose a random place. It has to mean something, I think.

JMO

I agree. What or who was on that block? I kind of wonder if JSO already knows and is trying to get that person to come forward.

Here is the article from July 24th that quotes the guy who saw the car. It is vague and probably won't answer your questions, but here it is anyway LOL

http://www.news4jax.com/news/police-child-taken-during-car-theft/34330746

Here is the part about the car:
"John Fleming, who lives about a mile away from the complex, said he saw the car in front of his home yesterday afternoon before it started raining, but he said the car was gone by the time his son came home at 10:30 p.m. Thursday. He said he'd never seen the car in the area before.

"It started getting dark, and that car was out in front of my house, and we didn't think anything about it," Fleming said. "We thought it might have been one of the neighbors."

The Honda Civic was found by police abandoned in that same area on Cesperdes Avenue Friday morning, about 50 feet from where Fleming said he saw it the day before.

"The police showed up this morning, saying they needed to look at my home video to see if my video picked anything up," Fleming said. "We looked at all the video that was on my camera and stuff and they didn't see anything from there."

He added that initially, he didn't think anything was abnormal about the car.

"I didn’t think anything about it until they said it was still running. Once you get up closer, you can hear it. It’s a pretty quiet vehicle," Fleming said.

The car was towed away by police."

BBM

--the car would have had to be gone @ 8 , when they say they were at the Laundromat, and surely by 8:30, when the Wacko's manager saw it, when ruben dropped Lonna off @ work.

The only thing that came to mind about the car parked where it was during the day was he was hiding where they were living from both CB & probation officers/police. He was able to run to and from it using short cuts. To park it there again that night and stupidly run back to the apartment was his huge mistake and a great mistake for police.

There was one posted here in the threads by another poster, but since there are now 4 of them I don't even know where to start looking for them. Another poster posted that a storm was over Jacksonville at I think 7:30 or so.

IMO, WRE's tale wouldn't have fit as a carjacking anyway.
This man is evil personified. As far as the drug world he is a part of, these actions go on day and night. I've known my share of dealers and lots of strippers.
Only a few of them even appeared to have what we would call a "soul". They had a presence.
When a person equates illegal acts for their main means of support, their kids don't need to be there exposed to it. They don't even deserve kids.
I've seen it so many times. Personally taken food to their homes for hungry kids, kids who didn't have the snacks they were supposed to have for school. All you can do is realize mom/dad has already loaned out their ebt card w/pin to trade goods for their drugs. The kids are innocent.
As time goes by and the kids grow up, at least half of them go the same route. They never learned any other way of life.
Dad's full of the "I'm a bad ****" attitude.
Mom getting sad because what brought her income has eroded thru the very act of birthing kids and getting older.
It isn't a nice thing to watch.
IMO that is what we are partially looking at here. "I didn't want her to go to work that night". How noble.
BS! It was his ****like proud comment and all of this becomes inter-generational.
Arrrrgh. I am so angry:(
jmho

I totally agree, it is no lifestyle to raise children in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966