GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Timeline updated with gas station info:

Afternoon (before 7pm when it started to rain): car parked near where it was later abandoned

8pm: Laundromat (were the kids there too?)

8:30pm: Lonna drove car to her work. It was raining. Manager says WE got out of passenger seat and went into drivers seat. Third person was in car as seen on video, but not confirmed to public if that was 5yo daughter.

Up until midnight: rain

12:33am at gas station

2:00am? Lonna leaves work - someone drives her home.

2:11am? Ebron seen on video running from where he parked the car. He left it running. Carrying a shirt in his hands.

2:20am? Ebron calls 911 about stolen car and abduction

MAKE CORRECTIONS! I don't have all the info straight. Please insert missing information and correct what I have wrong. TIA.

So mom left work at 2am? How long would it take for her to get home?

minutes
I drive by the gas station, Lonzie's "home", the laundry mat and Wacko's every day during rush hour and that total trip isn't 20 minutes.

http://www.mapquest.ca/#daf06cf5248e86c821d5aae5

--from Wacko's at 3701 emerson street----to the Ravenwood ap. at 8030 south Old King's Road:

--approx. 5 miles

--takes approx. 8 or 9 minutes, depending on the route driven.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...onzies-mom-was-working-time-his-disapp/nm6Sf/

The manager of Wacko’s Bar and Grill said Lauramore has worked at the gentlemen’s club on Emerson Street for the last three months. He said she was working there last night.A flyer with Lonzie's face on it hangs from the establishment’s front door asking for help finding the 21-month-old.The manager said Lauramore ended her shift at Wacko’s around 2:30 a.m. That's the same time JSO said they got the call from her boyfriend William Ebron about a stolen car and Lonzie's abduction. -

What if, and this is just a theory, Ebron killed Lonzie earlier in the day, and put him in the trunk of the car and then parked the car up where it was. Then later he thinks "the police are going to find the car really quickly so I need to get rid of the body." And so he takes the body in the car, dumps it somewhere else, goes to the gas station, regasses the car so that it looks like he hasn't been driving all over to find somewhere to dump Lonzie, then takes the car back and parks it up. He then runs past the camera on the way back. I think he's left the 5 year old sleeping, and needs to get back before the room-mate gets back. Then when it's time to go get Lonna he goes out, maybe wakes and tells Lonzie's sister that he's already put Lonzie in the car. They go out, he tells her someone's stolen the car and Lonzie and goes back to the apartment. The 5 year old would be scared and would follow him. Then Ebron phones the police and says car and Lonzie have been stolen. LE will look at areas that a child could be dumped within 10-15 minutes in the time it would take to drive the car to where it was parked. Meanwhile Lonzie has been dumped miles away earlier in the night.

This is just me thinking out aloud.

Hmmmm....interesting theory. It's as good as any!!! I agree with what someone (I can't remember who) posted earlier.... there is SOME meaning to why that car was parked in that place earlier in the day. It is important. (That's my opinion, of course.)

A "laundry mat" might be a small rug that you put on the floor in front of your washing machine. A "laundromat" is a an establishment with coin-operated washing machines and dryers for public use.

What if, and this is just a theory, Ebron killed Lonzie earlier in the day, and put him in the trunk of the car and then parked the car up where it was. Then later he thinks "the police are going to find the car really quickly so I need to get rid of the body." And so he takes the body in the car, dumps it somewhere else, goes to the gas station, regasses the car so that it looks like he hasn't been driving all over to find somewhere to dump Lonzie, then takes the car back and parks it up. He then runs past the camera on the way back. I think he's left the 5 year old sleeping, and needs to get back before the room-mate gets back. Then when it's time to go get Lonna he goes out, maybe wakes and tells Lonzie's sister that he's already put Lonzie in the car. They go out, he tells her someone's stolen the car and Lonzie and goes back to the apartment. The 5 year old would be scared and would follow him. Then Ebron phones the police and says car and Lonzie have been stolen. LE will look at areas that a child could be dumped within 10-15 minutes in the time it would take to drive the car to where it was parked. Meanwhile Lonzie has been dumped miles away earlier in the night.

This is just me thinking out aloud.

If that baby was dead in that car LE would know and he would. BE charged with murder.

Timeline updated with gas station info:

Afternoon (before 7pm when it started to rain): car parked near where it was later abandoned

8pm: Laundromat (were the kids there too?)

8:30pm: Lonna drove car to her work. It was raining. Manager says WE got out of passenger seat and went into drivers seat. Third person was in car as seen on video, but not confirmed to public if that was 5yo daughter.

Up until midnight: rain

12:33am at gas station

2:00am? Lonna leaves work - someone drives her home.

2:11am? Ebron seen on video running from where he parked the car. He left it running. Carrying a shirt in his hands.

2:20am? Ebron calls 911 about stolen car and abduction

MAKE CORRECTIONS! I don't have all the info straight. Please insert missing information and correct what I have wrong. TIA.

Lonnie couldn't have left work at 2am.
Ebron was headed to pick her up prior to 'carjacking'.
At 2.11am he was running back to apt and 'dead battery' cell.

We know that LE and Ebron didn't eventually collect her. So my question is WHEN did Ebron inform Lonnie of the baby being missing? It wasn't before dumping the car or was it? She MUST have called him at 2am if she was done and he wasn't there yet, didn't she? So much of this doesn't make logical sense, LE must have the patience of Job to work through this.

Hurry home Lonzie -x-

A "laundry mat" might be a small rug that you put on the floor in front of your washing machine. A "laundromat" is a an establishment with coin-operated washing machines and dryers for public use.

Booo not nice.

We know that LE and Ebron didn't eventually collect her. So my question is WHEN did Ebron inform Lonnie of the baby being missing? It wasn't before dumping the car or was it? She MUST have called him at 2am if she was done and he wasn't there yet, didn't she? So much of this doesn't make logical sense, LE must have the patience of Job to work through this.

Hurry home Lonzie -x-

This part hasn't made sense to me either. How did Lonna know so early that RE wouldn't be able to pick her up if she was already on her way home by 2:20/2:30? But then again, we're referring to RE's statement that he was getting ready to pick her up when all this happened. And we all know what that's worth.

The manager said Lauramore ended her shift at Wacko’s around 2:30 a.m. That's the same time JSO said they got the call from her boyfriend William Ebron about a stolen car and Lonzie's abduction.
- See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...g-time-his-disapp/nm6Sf/#sthash.84LbPkhQ.dpuf

Wish we knew exactly when and how she was informed that Lonzie was missing. that is one bit of info I have yet to see made public. Did Ebron call her to explain why he and the children had not yet arrived? Did LE go to Wacko's and inform her and then transport her back to the apartment she, Ebron and the children were renting the room at?

Ha! Thank you. See what rushing gets you? I more than likely pass one of those too.

I think the hot-car death is a possibility to consider. Is it hot enough in Florida in the evening for a hot-car death? I can envision someone not wanting to take a child out of a car in a rainstorm, and in the rain, you'd roll up the car windows.

I don't know.

JMO.

Less likely in the evening because sunlight is a key component of the greenhouse effect.

Its the sun that generates the longer infrared waves that bounce around the car and don't get absorbed by anything -- where the shorter visible light waves are absorbed, as are the even-shorter ultraviolet waves (which is how we get a sunburn/suntan)
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/thermo/grnhse.html

That being said, the heat of the day is often in the later afternoon (around 4pm).
https://nbc5weather.wordpress.com/2008/07/28/what-is-the-hottest-time-of-the-day/

There are other factors that could contribute to hyperthermia but they are less likely (example: alcohol consumption) or can't be determined -- such as Lonzie's health before the incident. A toddler running a high fever, for example might be more susceptible to hyperthermia than a toddler not fighting off some pesky bug. An adult would be even less susceptible than the very young and very old.

I agree, it is weird he had the car parked there earlier in the day, and for what reason, unless he was visiting someone there that he knew?

Or a dry/practice run?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've been posting laundry mat, mainly to shorten and being lazy.

Wish we knew exactly when and how she was informed that Lonzie was missing. that is one bit of info I have yet to see made public. Did Ebron call her to explain why he and the children had not yet arrived? Did LE go to Wacko's and inform her and then transport her back to the apartment she, Ebron and the children were renting the room at?

There's so much LE is not saying concerning her, but hinting alot, so sometimes I question if they suspect her of something, or are they just worried she'll not fully cooperate against him when this goes to trial.
I also question why he waited till right before she comes home to pull this abduction lie.

I definitely wonder where Lonzie was when the manager only saw one other person in the car at Wackos. Maybe Lonzie was staying with the roommate till Ebron got back to the apt, he could've been at the laundromat with them. LE did say they have Ebron on video there, and Lonna said she last saw Lonzie at 8pm at the laundromat. Ebron might even try throwing his roommate under the bus, but LE's made it pretty clear he's cooperating and not a suspect. He'll be one of the key witnesses in trial. IMO

I've been posting laundry mat, mainly to shorten and being lazy.

That's so funny, even though I write laundromat, I always call it laundry mat. :) I hate the laundromat, btw, and so happy to have a washer and dryer, been there, done that.

I hate to ask this but....How long does a body have to be in one place before decomp sets in enough for the dogs to hit on it?

Hurry home Lonzie -x-

What if WRE told Lonna to get a ride home because he couldn't pick her up cause the kids were asleep?

IMO
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members