GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO WRE didn't really neglect to turn off the car.
As Hackney has repeatedly said, this man suffers from the delusion that he is smarter than LE.
Ron and Misty Cummings thought the same. But even they are still in prison w/no sign of Haleigh.
I suppose the cocaine distorted the thinking that night. Made WRE feel untouchable, like that little statue makes some drug cartels believe they can be invisible.
Superstitions don't hold up in the light of the day, and neither do interviews given to outlets proclaiming innocence and trickery.
This isn't that difficult. It's apparent he made Lonzie "disappear".
IF LL isn't in a fetal position crying or slinging her arms around in total outrage, then she too is a victim of said delusions.
Drugs and that lifestyle are bad.
He left the car and ran. No set-up, he just thought he could be invisible.
Done for now. Lonzie needs to be found.
jho

Okay, so wait, Lonna drives to work and the manager says only 3 people in the car? So, Lonna knows how many people are in the car? I sure hope we have video of this and thank you for the timeline.

I'm not entirely clear, but I think to be accurate, 3 people are seen in the video. I think the manager was commenting on his viewing of the security-cam video. Lonzie could be in the car, but not see on video. Or he could be elsewhere at the time.

[video=twitter;628668876830715906]https://twitter.com/True_Thoughts/status/628668876830715906[/video]

OMG!!!! I'm so PO'ed right now. Does anyone know if there is an article that pertains to this tweet? I looked but couldn't find one.

IMO WRE didn't really neglect to turn off the car.
As Hackney has repeatedly said, this man suffers from the delusion that he is smarter than LE.
Rom and Misty Cummings thought the same. But even they are still in prison w/no sign of Haleigh.
I suppose the cocaine distorted the thinking that night. Made WRE feel untouchable, like that little statue makes some drug cartels believe they can be invisible.
Superstitions don't hold up in the light of the day, and neither do interviews given to outlets proclaiming innocence and trickery.
This isn't that difficult. It's apparent he made Lonzie "disappear".
IF LL isn't in a fetal position crying or slinging her arms around in total outrage, then she too is a victim of said delusions.
Drugs and that lifestyle are bad.
He left the car and ran. No set-up, he just thought he could be invisible.
Done for now. Lonzie needs to be found.
jho

So you think he left the car running because he thought he was invisible? Why run down a tank of gas?

I could believe that in a panic and/or drugged state of mind, he forgot to turn off the car.

It's an odd detail that bugs me, along with the location he chose to leave the car.

I don't understand if there was no decomp in the car or the apartment, (based on assumptions that this was initially presented to the public as missing child search) whatever happened, must have happened elsewhere. There's just too much unaccounted time in this story. I'd give my left ear to have the cell phone records.
Just too many missing pieces at this point.

He left the car running to either.
a) allow some chancer to take it.
b)look like an abductor had abandoned it in a hurry.

IMHO. It was to add credence to his story.

Reading early threads apparently the roommate was not home when it happened or else he would have borrowed the roommates phone. Cut paste below

" It's around 6.30am in Florida now. Jacksonville Sheriff started putting out alerts about 3 hours ago. 3.30am seems a little early for a baby to be left outside an apartment block in a car, doesn't it?

https://mobile.twitter.com/JSOPIO/tweets

ETA. Actually, it was earlier. I forgot the delay while boyfriend charged his phone in order to report his car and the baby stolen.

Reading early threads apparently the roommate was not home when it happened or else he would have borrowed the roommates phone. Cut paste below

" It's around 6.30am in Florida now. Jacksonville Sheriff started putting out alerts about 3 hours ago. 3.30am seems a little early for a baby to be left outside an apartment block in a car, doesn't it?

ETA. Actually, it was earlier. I forgot the delay while boyfriend charged his phone in order to report his car and the baby stolen".

^^From first thread

I have zero idea what drug-induced delusions WRE or anyone else were functioning on. Adrenaline alone is very powerful.

W/the latest info that WRE wants $$ for interviews, it's exactly as I thought.
This didn't perhaps start off that way, but money may be at the root of this thing.
"I didn't want her to work that night...she said we needed the money". Fine was he unable to supply their needs? Since April when he became unemployed as a welder?
Doing stawberry-shaped ecstacy pills, coke, heroin and meth is a potent blend; bound to lead to not only social and legal troubles, but psychological as well.
The scary and insane way he was running in that video shows a frightening visage on the run. I don't know if he thought he was a sprinter or if he was running w/the devil so to speak.
It just exudes evil.
Wouldn't want to be directly involved w/any of the close group involved w/Lonzie's "disappearance". A human can only be flesh and blood, frozen, decomposing, or ashes/dust. Not disappeared.
jmho

He left the car running to either.
a) allow some chancer to take it.
b)look like an abductor had abandoned it in a hurry.

IMHO. It was to add credence to his story.

Aha! Letter A makes sense. If someone else took the car, that person would be facing investigation for the disappearance. Bingo. I think you got it.

JMO.

[video=twitter;628668001382998016]https://twitter.com/WJXTvic/status/628668001382998016[/video]

I couldn't quote jaroba07's post. Sooooo, Ruben wants money now? :furious:

So you think he left the car running because he thought he was invisible? Why run down a tank of gas?

I could believe that in a panic and/or drugged state of mind, he forgot to turn off the car.

It's an odd detail that bugs me, along with the location he chose to leave the car.

--ruben explains why he left the (hot wired) car running, and took the keys w/ him.

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2015-07-31/story/florida-star-interview-william-ruben-ebron

Florida Star: Why did you leave the car running with the children inside?

Ebron: We were getting ready to go pick up my girlfriend from work and I remembered an item and decided to go back into the house to get it. The five year old followed me into the house.
I took the keys but left the car running to allow me to open the front door.

We often leave the car running because you have to raise the hood to start it the first time. After that, there is a switch inside.
Once you turn the car off you have to go back under the hood to start it.
Lonzie was asleep and the five year old was playing games on my phone. She wanted to stay there so I left her watching TV with my roommate. I had to re-charge the phone before being able to make the 911 call after I discovered the car was missing.

ETA. Actually, it was earlier. I forgot the delay while boyfriend charged his phone in order to report his car and the baby stolen.

Apparently room mate was home cause didnt chief say the 5 yr old was left with someone at the apartment?

Why did Ebron leave the car running? To run it out of gas? To make it look like someone ran out of the car quickly? But what's the point of that set-up - I would think a car thief would want to keep the car keys, not leave them in the ignition. Did he just forget in his own haste to shut off the car?

??

I think he is probably a fan of "Bait Car"; LE will often leave the car running. Ebron should have payed closer attention and left the door open, too.

Hahaha he wants to be paid? This shows what a complete ******* this guy is, it's indisputable. Wow. JMO

A "laundry mat" might be a small rug that you put on the floor in front of your washing machine. A "laundromat" is a an establishment with coin-operated washing machines and dryers for public use.

It used to be that Laundromat was a TM trade mark name. You used to have a particular brand of washing machines to name it that. I don't know it's the same now, but I've seen it spelled all kinds of goofy ways.

--ruben explains why he left the (hot wired) car running, and took the keys w/ him.

http://jacksonville.com/breaking-news/2015-07-31/story/florida-star-interview-william-ruben-ebron

Florida Star: Why did you leave the car running with the children inside?

Ebron: We were getting ready to go pick up my girlfriend from work and I remembered an item and decided to go back into the house to get it. The five year old followed me into the house.
I took the keys but left the car running to allow me to open the front door.

We often leave the car running because you have to raise the hood to start it the first time. After that, there is a switch inside.
Once you turn the car off you have to go back under the hood to start it.
Lonzie was asleep and the five year old was playing games on my phone. She wanted to stay there so I left her watching TV with my roommate. I had to re-charge the phone before being able to make the 911 call after I discovered the car was missing.

Another AHA. I had forgotten this part about the car. If they had to lift the hood to start the car, how did they normally turn it off? Go back under the hood? If so, that would explain why he left it running - he couldn't risk the time it would take (and the noise) to turn it off.

Thanks.

Piece of trash and then some.
All about the benjamins.
Lonzie doesn't matter in WRE's world.
When he collects any $$ where will it go?
Gosh I wonder if the reward fund continues to steadily slowly increase?
Pssed offf seriously.
I hope Hackney doesn't respond by showing another card right yet.
This jerk is something else.
jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members