GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so according to CB the little girl is his, and the older boy is Lonna's. I assumed he was CB's, because he was older. Was he also living with Lonna and Ebron in the one room with the little sister, and Lonzie?

Okay, so according to CB the little girl is his, and the older boy is Lonna's. I assumed he was CB's, because he was older. Was he also living with Lonna and Ebron in the one room with the little sister, and Lonzie?

Who does the older boy live with?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Who does the older boy live with?

All I know is Lonna is at her mother's, the little girl is with her, and media was turned away from the property yesterday. CB is saying Lonna is with her little girl, and her other son. So now I'm wondering if there was another child in the house, LE hasn't mentioned it.

Channel 4 news (WJXT?) lead on their local news tonight with an interview with the man who said he'd seen the car parked near his house earlier in the day. He said he saw the car there about 10 hours prior to the time when LE located the car after 3 am.

He said LE told him the owner of the car might have been doing a practice run to see how long it would take him to run back to the apartments.

I haven't checked their website to see if this is shown there yet. I would think it's there by now.

Wow, so was Lonzie already dead or was he planning on killing him?

http://www.news4jax.com/news/timeli...n-day-12-of-search-for-lonzie-barton/34537908
According to John Fleming, the day before Lonzie went missing, he said he noticed Ebron’s orange Honda Civic parked along his street, right in front of his house.

”It’s a bright orange Honda Civic, kind of stands out in the crowd,” Fleming said.

That was just 10 hours before the car was reported stolen by Ebron, with Lonzie inside, a child who police believe was murdered by the 32-year-old.

Fleming said Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office detectives told him, Ebron parked the car in front of his house the day before calling 911 because Ebron was rehearsing the cover up to the crime.

So 10 hours before makes it 5 pm I believe.

If what's in that article is correct then I hear the sound of a big :worms: being opened. Like matou said - was this a premeditated murder or was Lonzie already dead prior to the dry run?

If he was already dead (I hate typing that) before the dry run the someone who said they saw him at 8 has alot of explaining to do.

It goes to premeditation, I would think.
He may not have acted alone.
If Lonzie was already dead I think I'm gonna faint. That would be a whole different story.
darn:( jmo

If what's in that article is correct then I hear the sound of a big :worms: being opened. Like matou said - was this a premeditated murder or was Lonzie already dead prior to the dry run?

Can someone tell me what new info is in this article. I mean, read it, but I don't see anything new. Other than Fleming telling the media that the police told him something, what else is new info? TIA!

ETA: I don't get the dry run = dead the day before argument. WRE can't be that stupid, can he? :fence:

"Thank god for the volunteers at the Winn Dixie shopping center right now. Located at baymeadows and old kings @wjxt4 @WJXTvic #findlonzie 0 retweets 0 favorites"

Employee's of Winn Dixie are out there searching for Lonzie.....damn good Company Winn Dixie. They also raised over 5 Million dollars on July 4th and donated it too Wound Warriors project....all profits made July 4th was donated.

We've been working on this collectively today. Please make additions/corrections for items that are wrong or missing:

Update #3, with time LE found the abandoned car, still running

Afternoon (before 7pm when it started to rain): car parked near where it was later abandoned

8pm: Laundromat (were the kids there too?)

8:30pm: Lonna drove car to her work. It was raining. Manager says WE got out of passenger seat and went into drivers seat. Third person was in car as seen on video, but not confirmed to public if that was 5yo daughter.

Up until midnight: rain

12:33am at gas station

2:10am Ebron seen on video running from where he parked the car. He left it running. Carrying a shirt in his hands.

2:19am Ebron calls 911 from home about stolen car and abduction. (LE says Lonna was on her way home...but not sure this means at the time the call was placed or when LE showed up??)

2:30am Manager says Lonna ended her shift at work. She received a ride home from someone.

2:40'ish: LE find abandoned car, still running (found about 20 minutes after 911 call)

PLEASE CONTINUE WITH CORRECTONS/ADDITIONS. Thanks!!

Thank you very much.

"A practice run"? omg.

"It doesn't benefit me unless I get paid"?

Cold.

BF needs to know this: you can talk now without being paid or you can get the needle later. Make up your mind.

If poor Lonzie was dead before LL went to work, then they would have had to go thru some great lengths to put him somewhere.
Wouldn't have wanted the coroner's report to show he had died that early.
Seems from the guy (who had the video) that there may have been more than 1 person.
I do not like where this is headed.
If he passed on that much earlier they would probably be in the clear now as to the ME proving it.
:(
jmo

Can someone tell me what new info is in this article. I mean, read it, but I don't see anything new. Other than Fleming telling the media that the police told him something, what else is new info? TIA!

ETA: I don't get the dry run = dead the day before argument. WRE can't be that stupid, can he? :fence:

That's why I said "if." As in if what the neighbor said LE told him is correct - that Ebron left his car at the guy's house the day before while doing a dry run of the car "theft" - then that would point to Ebron planning to kill Lonzie. It could also mean that Lonzie was already dead (and maybe even already disposed of) and Ebron needed a story to cover it up.

The reason I mentioned the can of worms is that if Lonzie was dead before the current timeline then Lonna wouldn't have seen him alive around 8 pm. There could be other explanations for why the car was in that area the day before but I think the above are reasonable speculations.

I don't think Ebron is stupid but I do think he's controlling so I wouldn't put it past him to make sure his plan would go smoothly.

Totally off-topic, but the "establishments with coin-operated washing machines" that call themselves "coin laundry" always has me do a double-take, because why would you want to wash your pocket change?

Well they can't call themselves "money laundry" because that has all kinds of negative connotations! :laughing:

If he was already dead (I hate typing that) before the dry run the someone who said they saw him at 8 has alot of explaining to do.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/timeli...n-day-12-of-search-for-lonzie-barton/34537908

Fleming said Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office detectives told him, Ebron parked the car in front of his house the day before calling 911 because Ebron was rehearsing the cover up to the crime.”They said that he might be trying to time his actions, running from here to his apartment on Old Kings because it’s a straight shot behind these houses over here on Sierra Madre, all the way up to Ravenwood. Even an old fat guy like me, it would take about four to five minutes to run to the Ravenswood Apartments,” Fleming said.

--doing his "rehearsal"/timing his actions doesn't necessarily mean that Lonzie was dead at the time.

--this would be approx. 5:30-6 p.m. (3 hours before Lonna went to work) and prior to the Laundromat visit. JSO says they have video of the Laundromat (but he didn't specify what/who was on it) Lonna says that she saw Lonzie at the Laundromat.....surely he was there? (!)

--the roommate, who was allegedly home according to ruben, b/c he left the 5 year old watching TV with him when he went out and "saw his car being driven away"......when does HE say that HE last saw Lonzie?

It goes to premeditation, I would think.
He may not have acted alone.
If Lonzie was already dead I think I'm gonna faint. That would be a whole different story.
darn:( jmo

That was my first thought, too. However, this alone would not necessarily prove premeditation because it could still be claimed that the death was "accidental" and only the cover-up was planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010