GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't the five year old tell the authorities whether or not her brother was in the car? My five year old granddaughter sure could.
This is a sickening scenario with a bunch of trashy individuals who do not deserve children. It shows what a cycle of neglect and lack of parental attention produces - I bet you these adults had parents just like them.

I wonder how much Lonzie's sister actually witnessed. Most five years olds have a hard time withholding the truth, especially if she saw her baby brother hurt or in danger. I'm praying that today is the day this precious little angel is found, and that justice is served swiftly and severely! WRE makes me sick!

ITA KindredSpirits!
:praying:

My heart is broken for her and for LONZIE! The pure chaos they were forced to live and grow up in by the "adults" in their lives really is sickening!
:eek:verreaction:

This was inexcusable, IMO! There's no way children can flourish in such instability. I remember both of my girls at age 5, and at Loznie's age. They were very smart and aware of their surroundings, and knew darn well when things weren't right, even if they couldn't verbalize it. :no:

Children are supposed to be cherished and precious. I'm afraid that in this case, one or both may have become a liability. Or, perhaps one was simply favored over not favored enough. (just thinking out loud here/my gut feeling) :dunno:

Nightmares about what happened to Lonzie (and maybe even his sister) literally keep me up at night. To not put your children first, or protect them at all costs, infuriates me. :stormingmad:

Granted, we don't know everything yet. If I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it. But from everything we know so far, both children were literally living in a lion's den, and anything but safe. :cow:

I pray with all my :heart: that Chief Hackney and his dedicated team will keep progressing on in the pursuit of #JusticeForLonzie :please:

He's still out there somewhere, and until he is found, my :tears: fall for him each night. The heartlessness of those who have harmed him is immeasurable.

May they face maximum justice!
:judge:

#FINDLONZIE:
:twocents:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So a rough timeline:

Afternoon (before 7pm when it started to rain): car parked near where it was later abandoned

8pm: Laundromat (were the kids there too?)

8:30pm: Lonna drove car to her work. It was raining. Manager says WE got out of passenger seat and went into drivers seat. Third person was in car as seen on video, but not confirmed to public if that was 5yo daughter.

Time? Gas station

Up until midnight: rain

2:00am Lonna leaves work - someone drives her home.

2:11am? Ebron seen on video running from where he parked the car. He left it running. Carrying a shirt in his hands.

2:20am? Ebron calls 911 about stolen car and abduction

MAKE CORRECTIONS! I don't have all the info straight. Please insert missing information and correct what I have wrong. TIA.

I want to know WHY he left the car there for hours earlier in the day to begin with. What purpose did that serve?? And where were himself, Lonna and the kids during that time??

What if he left the car there to go do some dope for ' just a minute' and lost track of time and had left Lonzie in the car then and came back to a passed away Lonzie and then had to figure out what to do? I feel there is some truth to the drugs, left him in car aspect of the story but maybe not. Who saw Lonzie last and when? We may never know but surely LE does.

ETA I mean what if the car was left there the day before for 3 hrs and that's when Lonzie passed?

I just wonder why RE had to run like that from the vehicle? Lonzie sure wasn't in it, so what was his hurry? And whether he was walking or running he would of been seen if that's what he was worried about. He wasn't far from home anyway, and it's not as if he was going to pick up his g/friend with his bogus 911 call.

My thinking is he was rushing to get back to the apartment to call 911 before Lonna got there, if she arrived first and called 911 a different story may have been told to LE and he'd have less control of it. Not that his story is panning out all that well.

No doubt that's another part of the 'poker hand' we'll see shown in court.

Hopefully.

The only thing that came to mind about the car parked where it was during the day was he was hiding where they were living from both CB & probation officers/police. He was able to run to and from it using short cuts. To park it there again that night and stupidly run back to the apartment was his huge mistake and a great mistake for police.

Yes, that makes sense. Especially considering WRE had skipped a court date on the Tuesday.

Couldn't the five year old tell the authorities whether or not her brother was in the car? My five year old granddaughter sure could.
This is a sickening scenario with a bunch of trashy individuals who do not deserve children. It shows what a cycle of neglect and lack of parental attention produces - I bet you these adults had parents just like them.

It would take a skillful interviewer (which I presume police have?). Kids can get confused with all of the hubbub and sometimes have a hard time with specifics in a complicated scenario -- like maybe, "Was Lonzie in the car before the laundromat?", "Was Lonzie in the car after the laundromat?", "Was Lonzie in the car at such and such time/place?" "When was Lonzie not in the car?"

What if he left the car there to go do some dope for ' just a minute' and lost track of time and had left Lonzie in the car then and came back to a passed away Lonzie and then had to figure out what to do? I feel there is some truth to the drugs, left him in car aspect of the story but maybe not. Who saw Lonzie last and when? We may never know but surely LE does.

I think the hot-car death is a possibility to consider. Is it hot enough in Florida in the evening for a hot-car death? I can envision someone not wanting to take a child out of a car in a rainstorm, and in the rain, you'd roll up the car windows.

I don't know.

JMO.

So a rough timeline:

Afternoon (before 7pm when it started to rain): car parked near where it was later abandoned

8:30pm: Lonna drove car to her work. It was raining. Manager says WE got out of passenger seat and went into drivers seat. Third person was in car as seen on video, but not confirmed to public if that was 5yo daughter.

Time? Gas station

2:00am Lonna leaves work - someone drives her home.

2:11am? Ebron seen on video running from where he parked the car. He left it running. Carrying a shirt in his hands.

MAKE CORRECTIONS! I don't have all the info straight. Please insert missing information and correct what I have wrong. TIA.

I don't want to insert it because I'm not 100% sure, but didn't LE say he was at the gas station at 12.33AM?

ETA: yep, I was right. 12:33AM seen entering Kangaroo Gas Station http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2015/07/24/william_ebron.pdf

So he's still stalking his ex, who had numerous violent encounters with him for years, they have a third baby in January. He's living with Lonna and her two kids, his ex girlfriend's sister has an injunction on him for rape, and the ex girlfriend's sister is the roommate's girlfriend? :facepalm: :gaah:

So he's accused of raping his roommate's girlfriend and still (or was until latest arrest) living in his apartment? Good gravy.

Gas Station was 12:33. I posted the radar for that day(7:30PM timeframe). I'll go look for it again.

Guess he used all his gas driving somewhere and didn't want it to run out whilst it was left sat running, waiting to be stolen ;)

Timeline updated with gas station info:

12:33am at gas station

2:00am? Lonna leaves work - someone drives her home.

We all are trying to sleuth. But many of us are struggling to hold back the tears. This could have been prevented w/just a little bit of checking from the authorities. To make sure LL and WRE were not "near" each other.
I hate stereotyping people. Oh how I do.
However in my experiences dealing w/these "types"[:(] of people and their kids, they may be tearing each other apart one day and inseparable the next.
There is a sickness inside. It's entirely disgusting. I'm not the neatest person, but I would say that the way they choose to live even has a particular smell.
Stomach-churning might be the word.
Living in a city w/roughly 1 million others, this is so common.
I'm not pointing fingers @dancers. Legitimate ones, whom I've known a very few who have resisted drugs and all of the sideline activities and brought them and their kids to a better place in life. Good for them.
Most of the rest make money in forms such as patrons paying their "walk-out" fee for the night. All strippers (except feature dancers) have a buy-in fee for the nite, from around $40-$200 depending on venue. And an open tab @the bar. Sometimes they work just to pay the tab. Drugs are so easy to get in those places.
I don't know who gave LL a ride home.
Her decisions put Lonzie where he is right now, no matter whether she meant to or not.
This is unacceptable!
jmho

What if, and this is just a theory, Ebron killed Lonzie earlier in the day, and put him in the trunk of the car and then parked the car up where it was. Then later he thinks "the police are going to find the car really quickly so I need to get rid of the body." And so he takes the body in the car, dumps it somewhere else, goes to the gas station, regasses the car so that it looks like he hasn't been driving all over to find somewhere to dump Lonzie, then takes the car back and parks it up. He then runs past the camera on the way back. I think he's left the 5 year old sleeping, and needs to get back before the room-mate gets back. Then when it's time to go get Lonna he goes out, maybe wakes and tells Lonzie's sister that he's already put Lonzie in the car. They go out, he tells her someone's stolen the car and Lonzie and goes back to the apartment. The 5 year old would be scared and would follow him. Then Ebron phones the police and says car and Lonzie have been stolen. LE will look at areas that a child could be dumped within 10-15 minutes in the time it would take to drive the car to where it was parked. Meanwhile Lonzie has been dumped miles away earlier in the night.

This is just me thinking out aloud.

So he's accused of raping his roommate's girlfriend and still (or was until latest arrest) living in his apartment? Good gravy.

I posted the document of the injunction awhile back, and the ex girlfriend's sister said her sister was raped, so it wasn't her. I think the confusion was the ex girlfriend filed an injunction not long before her sister. The media has been all over the place with who's who in this story. I think I'm going to trust documents and LE pressers more than media reports from now on. :) We can't post their names, and the media isn't either, but that would clear up more of who's who.

That isn't even half of what has been happening since May of this year.....how the heck can people live like this day in day out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double