GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted it, and I was asking, but the post is now gone. It would actually make sense though, because it appears it's the ex girlfrend's sister's kids who are at Ebron's apt. I wondered why in the world would she leave her kids with this man, after all the violence with her sister and Ebron?

Exactly! Makes no flipping sense!

Snipped and BBM
It's not what I think happened though, because I think he planned this since he had his car parked earlier that day, where it was found by LE, after the 911 call.

Why did he park the car at that spot, a place where the car was earlier in the day? Does he know someone on that block? Was he trying to frame someone who lives there? I'm very curious why he picked THAT place to ditch the car.

I think searches should have been done near the home of CB and wherever the ex's family live if it happens to be in the same area. Were they all in Macclenny before LL and WRE moved to Jacksonville after she got evicted? And did they only move there because WRE's friend, the roommate, offered them a room?

There's two hours unaccounted for right? Time to drive there and back? And he's already tried to implicate CB. Sounds like there are a few people that have issue with him that he might have tried to frame.

MOO

BBM

I'm thinking the roommate and WRE have been friends for quite some time. Totally speculation on my part, but both of them are from California and now live in Florida. I'm guessing that WRE either asked him to stay there or the roommate just offered.

Snipped and BBM

Why did he park the car at that spot, a place where the car was earlier in the day? Does he know someone on that block? Was he trying to frame someone who lives there? I'm very curious why he picked THAT place to ditch the car.

I was thinking maybe an upper level dealer that he buys from and he thought he might be able to frame him for an unpaid debt?

MOO

Snipped and BBM

Neighbor said he'd never seen the car before. I guess it was just the right distance to make it look like someone dumped it, but not far from the apt so he can run back quickly.

BBM

I'm thinking the roommate and WRE have been friends for quite some time. Totally speculation on my part, but both of them are from California and now live in Florida. I'm guessing that WRE either asked him to stay there or the roommate just offered.

Yes I think they go back a ways too. But it appears that after LL left her husband, she got an apt and WRE moved in? Where was he living before that? With his ex? And where was all this going on? All in Macclenny? So did WRE call on his old friend to put them all up when the bust happened and they got evicted and needed a place to stay? Did WRE continue to go back to the other area to harass the ex and see his kids? Did he do it that night and something happened to Lonzie?

MOO

Neighbor said he'd never seen the car before. I guess it was just the right distance to make it look like someone dumped it, but not far from the apt so he can run back quickly.

But why was he in that same spot earlier in the day? There are several places he could've parked and still run back. He didn't chose a random place. It has to mean something, I think.

JMO

This whole case has so much dang confusion its crazy....you got ex gf's and sister filing against Ebron....you got a room mates gf or sister with charges against Ebron....you got Lonzies own mom supposedly was attacked at the Father of Ebron house and he the older Father had to ban his own son from his house...with Lonzies mom filing charges that same day at Ebron but she is still living with him when Lonzie disappears.

You need a dang flipping play book to keep up with all the characters in this case. How the heck can people live like this and think its normal?

I want to know WHY he left the car there for hours earlier in the day to begin with. What purpose did that serve?? And where were himself, Lonna and the kids during that time??

But why was he in that same spot earlier in the day? There are several places he could've parked and still run back. He didn't chose a random place. It has to mean something, I think.

JMO

Agree!

I want to know WHY he left the car there for hours earlier in the day to begin with. What purpose did that serve?? And where were himself, Lonna and the kids during that time??

I don't think we've heard it was hours, just that a neighbour saw it there and then it was gone when his son got home as he asked his son about it. Either he was there visiting with someone earlier and he thought of that place as a good place to dump the car in a panic while trying to cover something up, or he was planning this and had put the car there and timed his run back to the apt earlier. I assume that same camera would pick that up though. So if that's the case, he's got a lot more to answer to.

I guess it's also possible that another orange car was parked there and it's just a huge coincidence that JF thought it was the same one.

MOO

JMO

I agree, it is weird he had the car parked there earlier in the day, and for what reason, unless he was visiting someone there that he knew?

I don't think we've heard it was hours, just that a neighbour saw it there and then it was gone when his son got home as he asked his son about it. Either he was there visiting with someone earlier and he thought of that place as a good place to dump the car in a panic while trying to cover something up, or he was planning this and had put the car there and timed his run back to the apt earlier. I assume that same camera would pick that up though. So if that's the case, he's got a lot more to answer to.

I guess it's also possible that another orange car was parked there and it's just a huge coincidence that JF thought it was the same one.

MOO

I could be wrong, and I don't have time to look back right now, but I believe it was reported it was there for several hours. I'll look later.

Exactly. It's all so convoluted, IMO.

I could be wrong, and I don't have time to look back right now, but I believe it was reported it was there for several hours. I'll look later.

Well if it was, maybe it was LL that had it there earlier in the day for some reason. If she was found to be messing around on WRE, using his car, while he was home watching her kids, maybe that's a motive? And he was setting up the person living there?

ETA: Maybe he was at the laundromat with the kids while she was parked there? Perhaps she drove to the laundromat to pick him up so he could have the car?

Here is the article from July 24th that quotes the guy who saw the car. It is vague and probably won't answer your questions, but here it is anyway LOL

http://www.news4jax.com/news/police-child-taken-during-car-theft/34330746

Here is the part about the car:
"John Fleming, who lives about a mile away from the complex, said he saw the car in front of his home yesterday afternoon before it started raining, but he said the car was gone by the time his son came home at 10:30 p.m. Thursday. He said he'd never seen the car in the area before.

"It started getting dark, and that car was out in front of my house, and we didn't think anything about it," Fleming said. "We thought it might have been one of the neighbors."

The Honda Civic was found by police abandoned in that same area on Cesperdes Avenue Friday morning, about 50 feet from where Fleming said he saw it the day before.

"The police showed up this morning, saying they needed to look at my home video to see if my video picked anything up," Fleming said. "We looked at all the video that was on my camera and stuff and they didn't see anything from there."

He added that initially, he didn't think anything was abnormal about the car.

"I didn’t think anything about it until they said it was still running. Once you get up closer, you can hear it. It’s a pretty quiet vehicle," Fleming said.

The car was towed away by police."

Here is the article from July 24th that quotes the guy who saw the car. It is vague and probably won't answer your questions, but here it is anyway LOL

http://www.news4jax.com/news/police-child-taken-during-car-theft/34330746

Here is the part about the car:
"John Fleming, who lives about a mile away from the complex, said he saw the car in front of his home yesterday afternoon before it started raining, but he said the car was gone by the time his son came home at 10:30 p.m. Thursday. He said he'd never seen the car in the area before.

"It started getting dark, and that car was out in front of my house, and we didn't think anything about it," Fleming said. "We thought it might have been one of the neighbors."

The Honda Civic was found by police abandoned in that same area on Cesperdes Avenue Friday morning, about 50 feet from where Fleming said he saw it the day before.

"The police showed up this morning, saying they needed to look at my home video to see if my video picked anything up," Fleming said. "We looked at all the video that was on my camera and stuff and they didn't see anything from there."

He added that initially, he didn't think anything was abnormal about the car.

"I didn’t think anything about it until they said it was still running. Once you get up closer, you can hear it. It’s a pretty quiet vehicle," Fleming said.

The car was towed away by police."

Did Fleming himself hear it running? When would have been?

Or is he repeating what LE said??

MOO

RSBM [emoji1]

I wonder if police also have footage of his car going by the same house earlier in the day and him walking by.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member