GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope at least he is scared into thinking that he is facing the death penalty, maybe that will loosen his lips.

He has to know, at this point, that they have enough to charge him with murder. Why can't he do at least one decent and responsible thing in his life and tell where Lonzie is?

I hope at least he is scared into thinking that he is facing the death penalty, maybe that will loosen his lips.

Can he face the death penalty if they never find little Lonzie?
I don't think he will talk at all.

@AmandaANjax: An unlikely group of volunteers are searching for #LonzieBarton. Who they are and why they won't stop on FOX30 at 10 http://t.co/VpIMRXbpwr

[video=twitter;629814059190353920]https://twitter.com/amandaanjax/status/629814059190353920[/video]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think one of WRE's biggest mistakes was leaving the car so close to the apt. & his carjacking story. Someone steals the car, discovers Lonzie, panics enough to dump the car a half mile away, but takes Lonzie. Unbelievable.

He has to know, at this point, that they have enough to charge him with murder. Why can't he do at least one decent and responsible thing in his life and tell where Lonzie is?

Not telling worked for Casey Anthony. Maybe he thinks it will work for him. Although, there is no way you cold sit a jury as dumb as Casey Anthony's, so I don't know if WRE will get away with murder like she did.

With the staging of the vehicle to call in the fake story of the car being stolen and the child being abducted, i believe something else happened to Lonzie beforehand and the car bs was going to be the excuse of why the boy went missing. So who exactly apart from RE & LL were the last people to see an alive and ok. Lonzie? When did anyone else neighbours or someone not involved in Lonzie's life see him?
He could of died days before, maybe one or two days before so RE could make it look like a child abduction, IMO. And i think someone else other than RE knows, again IMO.

Not telling worked for Casey Anthony. Maybe he thinks it will work for him. Although, there is no way you cold sit a jury as dumb as Casey Anthony's, so I don't know if WRE will get away with murder like she did.

Who knows in Florida? And RE still has to be charged with first degree murder yet. Casey Anthony is not the only one that has got away with a crime against a child, there are other cases too that i have followed on crime boards where the primary caretaker hasn't been charged with a crime and the child is still missing from being in their care.

Wow, that picture looks so much like candy that it sure wouldn't be a stretch to imagine a little one getting right into that and eating it, it's so colorful.
The candy appearance is intentional. It is not uncommon in some areas to have elementary kids selling and using. Remember Strawberry Quick? And priced under
$2.00 , around the price of lunch money. The most detestable of dealers, those selling to babies!!

What's IOW?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O/T but to us Brits it's the Isle Of Wight, always throws me for a minute when I see IOW on here lol

Back on topic, will they ever find Lonzie? I hope today is the day!!

Tweet from last night, Bring babyman home!!

[video=twitter;629814059190353920]https://twitter.com/AmandaANjax/status/629814059190353920[/video]

O/T but to us Brits it's the Isle Of Wight, always throws me for a minute when I see IOW on here lol

Back on topic, will they ever find Lonzie? I hope today is the day!!

Tweet from last night, Bring babyman home!!

[video=twitter;629814059190353920]https://twitter.com/AmandaANjax/status/629814059190353920[/video]
Where on the Southside are the searching for him?

When was the last time anyone OTHER than Lonzie's mom and Ebron saw him? For all we know, he could have been missing days before the car was reported stolen....
Maybe not days (big sister would have noticed) but... possibly earlier that day. I too would like to know when the last time Lonzie was seen alive? Don't think I trust the roommate.

Bumping because I don't want Lonzie at the bottom of the page. :(

I think we have to give LE some credit here. They have never indicated that Lonzie was missing any earlier than 8pm. They have never asked for sightings or video earlier than that, other than when they adjusted the one hour that cameras may be out due to daylight savings time.

Laundromats are full of surveillence video. I believe there is video of Lonzie around 8pm. Once he left the laundromat, however and whenever that may have been, started the countdown to his demise IMO.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members