DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol OMG im laughing so hard here.

I didn't know my post would get such response lol

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I think he cares more about money than anything else.
I do not understand why Lonna was with this guy.
She should have left the kids with CB. JMO

--short answer: drugs.

I caught the end of noon news but did hear she and her kids are now living with ME parents. It was on Fox news.
I want to thank all of you for posting such excellent info. I enjoy reading all the different thoughts about this sad case.
My eyesight is awful and I am due for eye surgery the 24th. I get the local news but would be unable to post links...So thanks

I caught the end of noon news but did hear she and her kids are now living with ME parents. It was on Fox news.
I want to thank all of you for posting such excellent info. I enjoy reading all the different thoughts about this sad case.
My eyesight is awful and I am due for eye surgery the 24th. I get the local news but would be unable to post links...So thanks

Not to appear dumb now on my part who is ME? Ebron's father?

:slapfight: :slapfight:

nooooooooooooooooooo, don't even think that. (Although it does come to mind, that it was Pinellas County Vs. Jacksonville County in the running as to where the Casey trial would move to as they were so similar in demographics)

Again....

:slapfight: :slapfight:

:giggle:
Casey trial was moved from Orange County ( Orlando) to Pinellas County . Jacksonville is not a County, it is in Duval County.

WHAT the WHAT???? If that's new ink, my views about someone just changed, drastically.

“She loves him and will stick by him, and she has a long, big tattoo (of his name) that police have asked (her) to cover,” Wanda Ebron said. “She said no, (because) that's a part of her life. They want her to say one thing, and she won't believe anything they said."

View attachment 80168
http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-pleads-not-guilty/34754652

GRRRRR, Wish it would say when she got this tat. Cause what I really want to say, but could possibly not be true, is instead of out looking for you son you are getting a tat.

Wait.. she got a new tattoo, with his name, recently? Like since Lonzie went missing?

That's how I take it, well when there were rumours she visited Ebron in Jail wasn't getting tattoos something else she was supposed to be doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim