GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She could have followed Caysey Anthony ...and getting a tattoo of her daughter after she killed her... But no instead of getting a tattoo for her son she gets a tattoo for the boyfriend who is suspected of killing her son in the last few days.

:pullhair:

So she ask Wacko mgr for the money they supposedly raised, but yet gets a tattoo?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

“She loves him and will stick by him, and she has a long, big tattoo (of his name) that police have asked (her) to cover,” Wanda Ebron said. “She said no, (because) that's a part of her life. They want her to say one thing, and she won't believe anything they said."

View attachment 80168
http://www.news4jax.com/news/ruben-ebron-pleads-not-guilty/34754652

:silenced::silenced::silenced::banghead::banghead::banghead::trainwreck: I just cannot.... That poor little guy. :tears::tears::tears:

So she ask Wacko mgr for the money they supposedly raised, but yet gets a tattoo?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why I kept saying do not donate to this family or anyone close to the family because we have seen this before that donated money being wasted on junk like tats....Roland Cummings comes to mind when he got a huge tat after Haleigh disappeared and it paid by donated money that was suppose to help the family but got wasted on a tat. I am glad the Manager of Wacko's told her no to the money they have raised.

All I'm gonna say is.. Omg. They're working through their marriage yet she's getting a tattoo of the baby killer's name??????

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I think the only thing she is working on is staying out of jail!
And I do think she will go to jail.

I think the only thing she is working on is staying out of jail!
And I do think she will go to jail.

I'm getting the feeling she will too.. Right now police may be using her as a bargaining tactic against EB.. I feel she was involved

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

After that Tattoo Im feeling she is involved too.
JMO

That baby never stood a chance!

Okay... so Chris knows when Lonna is lying but he only found out recently that she's been visiting Ebron in jail. I wonder if he knew about the tattoo at the time of this interview.

Chris says he and Lonna are working to fix their marriage but other than when they talk about the kids they don't really talk.

He said he's working with Klaas Kids.

And don't get me started on the gimmemoney fund. There's a good reason why WS blocks links to the site. Since Chris is only a minor player in this case I'll just say that he's also got a history of DV and there's no way I would ever donate to someone who does, missing child or not.

ETA to add links:
http://ufdc.ufl.edu/UF00024160/00263/6j Bottom of article in right column
http://ufdc.ufl.edu/UF00024160/00417 page 7

Folks, remember to provide links when posting facts.

Thank you

I'm so glad to hear Lonzie's sister is with her grandmother. When checking out Baker Co., mom had another case, a child custody case that dated back to 2007, iirc and has been reopened. It was an emergency hearing by the father (different dad) of that child right after Lonzie went missing. Reopened 7/29/15.

You can find it by doing a search by "display case" not by "display name", use LL.

https://www2.myfloridacounty.com/cc...xOL7vzX4g&q2=c3c4ae54118a51cc0f7bbb9cd82d35d1

<modsnip>

Lonzie didnt stand a chance with these two, poor kid. They both deserve everything they get coming to them, a and a *advertiser censored*, perfect match for each other.

<modsnip>

Lonzie didnt stand a chance with these two, poor kid. They both deserve everything they get coming to them, a and a *advertiser censored*, perfect match for each other.

I am a very firm believer in what goes around comes around.

She got a tattoo with his name on it?!?!?

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb. On so many levels, dumb.

On 8/13 I made the prediction that Lonna would move in with WRE's parents. Waiting for confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member