GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was served at the apartment address from where Lonzie went missing. Old Kings Road @ 5:25pm, 7/23/15.

Yeah, it appears even with his car parked on the other street, he was found. I have wondered if the officer saw Lonzie at that time.

https://core.duvalclerk.com/CoreCms.aspx#

He was served at the apartment address from where Lonzie went missing. Old Kings Road @ 5:25pm, 7/23/15.
Yeah, it appears even with his car parked on the other street, he was found. I have wondered if the officer saw Lonzie at that time.
https://core.duvalclerk.com/CoreCms.aspx#

I wonder too.

If the officer saw Lonzie when he served RE at the apartment I would think that LE would be aware of that. They should be aware of when and where he was served and who served him per the documentation. I'm sure that LE has researched all of RE's records and probably asked the server about this. However, Hackney says that the last known sighting of Lonzie by someone other then the mother was around 1-2pm that day, IMO the server didn't see him or didn't remember seeing him.

Certain things lead me to wonder if perhaps this was an accident, and Lonzie's disappearance was an attempt to hide the body. It could explain the difficulty in pinning down an exact time that someone other than LL or WRE saw Lonzie alive. And if something happened, say, Lonzie fell and hit his head or even found his way into narcotics that were in the home, it would be hard for either Lonna or WRE to say anything, because it would be just as incriminating for one as the other. Somebody is guilty of doing something wrong, but in the eyes of the law, is one more guilty than another? Some people think up elaborate excuses to cover accidents instead of just telling the truth. It doesn't occur to them that the lie is (almost always) worse than the truth. Especially if the lie is designed to shift attention away from the liar.

I could see the accident factor being a big stumbling block, and why Hackney said early on that he had to rely on evidence from someone he didn't really want to rely on. Many of us thought that might be Lonzie's sister, and it could be easy to hide an accidental death from a happy-go-lucky five year old - the baby's sick, he's sleeping now, don't bother the baby...

I'm trying to go through all the legal documents people have shared upthread. .... public records... trying to figure it out.

Two sisters had a relationship with Ebron and his roommate and both of them had children with their respective boyfriends.

Were the charges that were not brought forward today that we expected .. dropped by the sister of the girlfriend of Ebrons roommate ..or this sister who has children with Ebron ?

So two sisters had relationship with Ebron and roomie ? And both have children by both guys ? All before LB came into the picture.

Trying to get it straight by reading the documents.

Confused .

Turn on Action news in Jax ...they are going to have news on new information about Lonize

JSO to hold news conference on Lonzie Barton at 1125 EST..
This will be live, so something new is about to be announced..MOO

Turn on Action news in Jax ...they are going to have news on new information about Lonize

somebody from law enforcement or just media doing a news show with no new information? Is it like Nancy Grace with breaking news but nothing is really new?

ETA law enforcement !!

JSO to hold news conference on Lonzie Barton at 1125 EST..
This will be live, so something new is about to be announced..MOO

And this late at night thinking its got to be something really important.

I agree. Very unusual to hold live news conference this late. I hope Ebron has finally broke and giving info now..

somebody from law enforcement or just media doing a news show with no new information? Is it like Nancy Grace with breaking news but nothing is really new?

ETA law enforcement !!
No this is JSO...It is live..

Local station I am watching just said they spoke to Ebrons dad he had not heard of conference..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member