GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the recording - "Because it was I don’t know what time a.m that we decided to go do this with a bottle of Fireball. Somehow that led to 120 and a cop and a couch I did not know about."

IMO Lonna and Chris headed out for a "search" and got drunk off Fireball. Sometime afterwards she ends up on an unknown couch with a hundred and twenty ($) in the presence of a supposed cop. Hmmm...wonder what was going on there? Was Chris there? Can this thing get anymore fudged up?

Because it was I don’t know what time a.m that we decided to go do this with a bottle of Fireball. Somehow that led to 120 and a cop and a couch I did not know about." - See more at: http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...t-lonna-lauramore/nnM6n/#sthash.YvGcmjRK.dpuf

Oh, that's what that meant!? Crap, I hope not.

Could be. My first thought was it was 420, pot, but they couldn't understand the recording very well and thought it was 120 she said?

That was my first though also until I heard the recording. She clearly says "a hundred and twenty."

I remember hearing that Lonna was looking for a place to stay. Maybe that was the rent (120) for sleeping on a couch somewhere?

Some on FB are thinking 1:20 am. 1:20 is the time.. that might make sense

But on the tape you hear her actually say "one hundred and twenty"
All I can think is money :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats exactly what I was thinking too. But I went on "vacation" in Fla (my grandmother in Daytona Beach is in the hospital after having two seven-hour surgeries) but I drove through J-Ville & poor little Lonzie was on my mind. Then I get home & decompress & come back to this thread & am starting to realize that perhaps Lonna has snowed us. Or myself at least. I was holding out hope but then I saw she got that daggum tattoo. So I'm off the fence about her & trust me, this is coming from a fully- covered -in -tattoos, recovering junkie with mental problems-ex-stripper, but dang. I just felt the need to say something.

Im sorry for ranting to you guys. I don't usually get offended by a lot but just because she is all of the above does not make her a killer. I am all of the above & I know dozens of people just like myself that are not killers.

My my thoughs are all jumbled so I'm just going to shut up now. I'm sorry guys.

No worries & no need to apologize. I feel the same. I am a single mom with to kids by two different guys and all the anti-single mom comments make me ragey. Lonna doesn't represent you or me. Agree about the war on drugs too.

Some thoughts here:
1) Lonna said Ebron did not want to wake the kids to give her a ride. Either she messed up her "story", or he messed up and actually did call and tell her that. This part makes no sense to me. Why would he tell her to get a ride if an integral part to this whole cover up is a car jacking? Maybe he told/texted her that earlier in the evening, before whatever happened with Lonzie happened, and then he had to stage the "car jacking" regardless of her ride home?
2) Let me preface this by saying LL is a cold hearted, lying, disgusting excuse for a human being. But maybe she really didn't know. She could have lied to JSO about who she was dating and not knowing where she lived because of drugs, the no contact order filed against Ruben, or both. Although he behavior since then makes me feel that she would have lied wether she knew Lonzie was gone or not. She clearly does not care about him.
3) Who was she visiting at those apartments on the drive home, who was she texting in the car with the coworker, who was she getting drunk/high with when she was "searching"?

I don't think she knew, but I am really on the fence with that. The reason why I don't think she knew is because I don't think Ruben would take the rap all on his own. He likes to blame people. He blamed errrrbody - even the 5 year old girl, so if he could blame Lonna, he would. IMO.

At this point in time, I think she lied because of the no-contact order. But who knows what else Hackney knows that we don't. He likes to surprise us.

I get the impression that Lonna is more into Rube than he is to her. She seemed pretty eager to please him - go on drug buys, get the HideousTat, etc. I think she likes to party, and thinks she's a hottie that guys can't get enough of, but most guys will bang anyone that seems half interested so she probably mistook RE's interest in sex as affection. I doubt he cares about her at all, really despite the Leave it to Beaver picture he was painting for his parents.

I think she was used to ignoring her kids, because in Mcclenny there was always someone - a grandma, a sister, an aunt, Chris, etc to keep an eye on them. This changed when she moved to Jax and Lonzie paid the price. I'm probably giving her too much credit again so I reserve the right to change my opinion at any time. :D

As for your last question, I don't know who she was texting. As to who she was searching with, I think it was the same person who was in the Mcclenny home when Ruben was busted in May. Just a hunch.

http://m.fox30jax.com/news/news/local/diena-thompson-lonzie-bartons-mom-jig/nnNCZ/

Ransom Barefoot and David Pembleton being interviewed about Lonna.

Wow! Interesting comments from Diena Thompson (Somer's mom) - she was at a vigil for Lonzie a few weeks back, showing support but even then she wondered about the lack of pleading for Lonzie's return:

Diena Thompson said she reached out to Lauramore to let her know she wants to support her and her family.

“I’m never going to pass judgment on anyone because that’s not my place or my job but I don’t know how you couldn’t come out and be pleading for whoever took your child to please tell you where they are,” Diena Thompson said.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/n...way-lonzie-barton/nnBGS/#sthash.9msfYNh7.dpuf

Seems she still feels that way:

"If it's not Ruben Ebron who did it, then why aren't you screaming into the cameras, asking whoever did do it, just give up where your baby is," said Diena Thompson.

Thompson's daughter Somer was abducted, raped and killed in 2009. She was front and center, begging for someone to bring her child home. She said Lauramore's demeanor, body language and mounting evidence from police speak volumes.
"Tell the truth, be straightforward. At this point, the jig is up I guess. It's time to come clean. That's your baby," said Thompson

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/news/local/diena-thompson-lonzie-bartons-mom-jig/nnNCZ/

War on drugs should end?? Too bad these 2 weren't locked up long ago for drugs. Lonzie is the victim.....not them.

War on drugs should end??

You can say that again. I made the (I will call it) a mistake for buying a house in Jacksonville in January only after moving from Minnesota to Jacksonville in July. I can tell you first hand (i am sure others from here can as well) drugs is a HUGE problem here. Meth, Flakka,bath salts it is sickening,scary and sad. There isnt a time where you dont go out to a store and see someone tweaking out, running around naked tweaking, laying on ground twitching out. It is frightening. If i knew then what I know now, this is NOT what I wanted to raise my kids around. No offense to people who drink, to each their own, but i have a 24 year old and 4 more younger then that, that have NEVER even been around alcohol. In some ways maybe I shelter them too much but i have been lucky enough that it has taught them good rather then rebelling to go against me. One more to turn 18 (shes 14) and im done raising them. Well ofc never "done" but as far as making their choices for them and stuff. Dont get me wrong there is probably some beautiful parts here, i just dont know cause I really am to scared to even leave my house anymore then I have to lol Wish I could find the strength (mentally to scared of people and crime here) to leave and go out and about more though! I have once and that was on a search for Lonzie my family did around a state park, seen a snake and a alligator and I was done (luckily it was a couple hours into the hike around)!

If you are a dad and want to be in that kid's life, then you get a lawyer, or go on the Maury show, and get a DNA test. Otherwise, I'm not interested in what potential baby-daddies who come out of the woodwork after a baby goes missing have to say.

IMO
JMO

<modsnip> I can say the truth will come out in the time and then things that have been done by Ransom , will prove this (you are a dad and want to be in that kid's life, then you get a lawyer, or go on the Maury show, and get a DNA test) wrong.

Could 120 be a road or highway?

I was thinking money ... alcohol, money, cops, couch (passed out)?!

Or something happened at 1:20 that she didn't know about, it involved a couch, he was drunk, cops came?

Hard telling

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

She is an Addict! JMO
They do not make for good mothers.
She cares for herself and Men only. Cant live without either! JMO
Im sure they both supplied her with drugs.
She was with both at the same time.
She is a PLAYER!

Thanks button wasn't enough.
:yourock: You have stated exactly what I have thought all along. Glad to know I'm not the only one here w/that point of view. :clap:

No matter what way we look at it this, the poor baby was let down by EVERYONE around him. Clearly we seen the life he had to live in. Didn't matter who was in his life at the time, who shoulda been in his life at the time. He was let down by ALL of them. Why wasn't there no one to help him? Reports to CPS? Family to just slap the **** outta her and take him? Anything to make things clear? Anything to give us a little hope that someone was there for him? :(

I was thinking money ... alcohol, money, cops, couch (passed out)?!

Our something happened at 1:20 that she didn't know about, it involved a couch, he was drunk, cops came?

Hard telling

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

Perhaps a 120 drug program here? o_O Maybe?

THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SECURE IN-JAIL SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT PROGRAM - Individuals admitted to the TC receive a minimum of 120 days of residential substance dependency treatment from a team of professional counselors.
http://www.coj.net/departments/sheriffs-office/department-of-corrections/inmate-sat-program.aspx

Some on FB are thinking 1:20 am. 1:20 is the time.. that might make sense

My first thought was 120 as in MPH. Don't know why that was what first came to mind in the context I heard it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members