GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

:giggle:

Before I read your post I was about to comment on the person arrested with Lonna & WRE in the drug bust. I was going to say that person had the initials of TB with the B being Barton. I assumed it was Chris's sister or a relative of his. Are you sure it was Lonnas' sister?

That is what I remember as well.

Most likely whoever bonded her, picked her up from jail. My money's on CB. <modsnip>

Added 1-2pm "visitor" and bruise argument, plus the clues from Lonzie's sister, though the clues aren't confirmed by LE, IRC.

Daytime: Lonna says it was a lazy day spent watching movies.

1-2pm'ish "Visitor" saw Lonzie and noticed bruise and fluid from ear. Lonzie is lethargic and LL argues with Ebron about Lonzie's injuries/illness.

5pm'ish (before 7pm when it started to rain): car parked near where it was later abandoned. Resident in area said LE told him Ebron was doing a practice run but LE has not stated this publicly.

After 5pm - Ebron was served with papers.

UNCONFIRMED: Lonzie's 5yo sister saw a blue house, fountain, McDonalds, and scary woods at some point this day. (Ebron later said to LE that the 5yo left the parked car outside the apartment because she was scared. Emphasis mine.

8pm: Ebron and Lonna at laundromat. Lonna says she last saw Lonzie at laundromat. What time did they arrive/depart? Were both kids there?

8:30pm: Lonna drove car to her work. It was raining. Manager says Ebron got out of passenger seat and went into driver's seat. Third person was in car as seen on video, but not confirmed to public if that was 5yo daughter. Lonna says she kissed the kids good-bye.

Up until midnight: rain

12:33am at gas station

2:10am Ebron seen on video running from where he parked the car. He left it running (car needs to be hot-wired under the hood to be started). Carrying a shirt in his hands. 5yo girl at apartment.

2:19am Ebron calls 911 from home about stolen car and abduction. LE says Lonna was on her way home...but not sure this means at the time the call was placed or when LE showed up??

2:30'ish. Manager says Lonna ended her shift at work. She received a ride home from a co-worker.

2:40'ish (found about 20 minutes after 911 call): LE find abandoned car, still running. Initial reports say keys were in the ignition. Ebron says he had the keys with him.
Meanwhile, Co-worker says Lonna first asked to stop at another woman's apartment to get money owed her. Cops asked her if she was a dancer and had a black boyfriend. She said "no" to both questions. She said "yes" when asked if she had a two-year old boy. She knew at this point that a child was missing. When co-worker drover Lonna to her apartment building, Lonna asked to be dropped elsewhere, but co-worker declined that request. Co-worker said Lonna was texting in the car on the ride home and did not show emotion.

PLEASE CONTINUE WITH CORRECTONS/ADDITIONS. Thanks!

What an incredible . I will reciprocate her happy dance once she gets hauled back in to jail.

Am I allowed to say I hate her?
I wonder if press can made a video request of the processing area for copy of 'happy dance'? If true, I'm sure they'd love to share.

Most likely whoever bonded her, picked her up from jail. My money's on CB. <modsnip>.

This isn't the greatest pic, and I know nothing about bail (I didn't even watch Dog the Bounty Hunter) but it was a bond company. Would they pick her up?

[video=twitter;635932216644661248]https://twitter.com/KeithaReports/status/635932216644661248[/video]

Why would anyone throw away $5K to bond this woman out of jail? She has no job, no income, no place to stay and has lied to LE during their investigation of her missing child case. Wouldn't that $5K be better spent on the 5 year old's cost of living expenses with Granny?

This $5K is the payment to the bondsman. They don't get it back. How could CB bond out the woman who may have killed his baby? Even in Lonzie's father is not CB, the child carries CB's name and is legally considered his child.

What is the point of getting her out of jail? I fear for the safety of the woman who drove LL home that night, she was afraid to speak out until LL was behind bars. And, what about the friends that audio taped her conversation about getting so wasted while driving around not looking for Lonzie? I guess this is why LE tells everyone to not talk to the media.

Her bond should have been higher. High enough that no one could get her out.

Added 1-2pm "visitor" and bruise argument, plus the clues from Lonzie's sister, though the clues aren't confirmed by LE, IRC.

1-2pm'ish "Visitor" saw Lonzie and noticed bruise and fluid from ear. Lonzie is lethargic and LL argues with Ebron about Lonzie's injuries/illness.

5pm'ish (before 7pm when it started to rain): car parked near where it was later abandoned. Resident in area said LE told him Ebron was doing a practice run but LE has not stated this publicly.

UNCONFIRMED: Lonzie's 5yo sister saw a blue house, fountain, McDonalds, and scary woods at some point this day. (Ebron later said to LE that the 5yo left the parked car outside the apartment because she was scared. Emphasis mine.

8pm: Ebron and Lonna at laundromat. Lonna says she last saw Lonzie at laundromat. What time did they arrive/depart? Were both kids there?

8:30pm: Lonna drove car to her work. It was raining. Manager says Ebron got out of passenger seat and went into driver's seat. Third person was in car as seen on video, but not confirmed to public if that was 5yo daughter. Lonna says she kissed the kids good-bye.

2:10am Ebron seen on video running from where he parked the car. He left it running (car needs to be hot-wired under the hood to be started). Carrying a shirt in his hands. 5yo girl at apartment.

2:19am Ebron calls 911 from home about stolen car and abduction. LE says Lonna was on her way home...but not sure this means at the time the call was placed or when LE showed up??

2:30'ish. Manager says Lonna ended her shift at work. She received a ride home from a co-worker.

2:40'ish (found about 20 minutes after 911 call): LE find abandoned car, still running. Initial reports say keys were in the ignition. Ebron says he had the keys with him.
Meanwhile, Co-worker says Lonna first asked to stop at another woman's apartment to get money owed her. Cops asked her if she was a dancer and had a black boyfriend. She said "no" to both questions. She said "yes" when asked if she had a two-year old boy. She knew at this point that a child was missing. When co-worker drover Lonna to her apartment building, Lonna asked to be dropped elsewhere, but co-worker declined that request. Co-worker said Lonna was texting in the car on the ride home and did not show emotion.

I'm thinking the laundromat could be a huge clue that Lonzie was dead before LB
was dropped off. It makes sense that any evidence of his injuries would have to be cleaned up. Who does laundry in the pouring rain? Plus, doesn't the apt complex
have a laundry room? And LL and RE would want to act as though everything was normal... LB would go to work as usual.

RBBM

Regarding Lonna seeing Lonzie last at the laundromat: In her interview Lonna said the last time she saw Lonzie was in the car when she was dropped off at work:

The last time she saw her toddler, he and his big sister, Lily, were in the car with Ruben Ebron as they dropped her off for work, Lonna recalls.

"I gave him and Lily a kiss on their forehead and told them mommy loved them and I would see them when they came to pick me up. I just never imagined I wouldn't see him again," she said.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rents-interview-believe-child-alive/31758843/

RBBM

Regarding Lonna seeing Lonzie last at the laundromat: In her interview Lonna said the last time she saw Lonzie was in the car when she was dropped off at work:

The last time she saw her toddler, he and his big sister, Lily, were in the car with Ruben Ebron as they dropped her off for work, Lonna recalls.

"I gave him and Lily a kiss on their forehead and told them mommy loved them and I would see them when they came to pick me up. I just never imagined I wouldn't see him again," she said.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...rents-interview-believe-child-alive/31758843/

Interesting. Just another lie she told JSO.

Hackney must be super angry.

They might, but usually whoever wanted them out of jail bad enough to pay usually picks them up.

RBBM

Regarding Lonna seeing Lonzie last at the laundromat: In her interview Lonna said the last time she saw Lonzie was in the car

when she was dropped off at work:

Right. I forgot to update that info. Thanks for the reminder.

Chris Barton had set up that account where you ask for money, correct? Couldn't some of the money have gone to bailing Lonna out (if indeed he or someone connected to him, at his request, bailed her)? Wacko's raised money too, right? Do we know where that money ultimately ended up, if it's been disbursed?

Just examined the court papers again at Duval County Clerk of Courts (Core) and saw that the bruise behind one of Lonzie's ears was brought up on the afternoon of July 23rd for the timeline. Also the report states that in June a family member had taken Lonzie for medical care after he was noticed to have several bruises. LL stated that Ebron told her that Lonzie's 5 year old sister had pushed him down at that time.

A family member! Not mama. This family member must have suspected something wrong regarding these bruises. They did the right thing taking the child in for medical care, however there probably wasn't enough evidence to see the situation further. It takes a lot of will power to do this, the family member risked alienating from LL and baby Lonzie. To me, this is big. One doesn't just take a child in due to bruises, especially on a nearly two year old. This family member was suspicious. My heart goes out to this person.

Chris Barton had set up that account where you ask for money, correct? Couldn't some of the money have gone to bailing Lonna out (if indeed he or someone connected to him, at his request, bailed her)? Wacko's raised money too, right? Do we know where that money ultimately ended up, if it's been disbursed?

IIRC, the gimmeemoney account only garnered about $300 in donations. And in the longer version of the interview with Lonna's coworker she said Lonna came to collect the money from Wacko's and they wouldn't give it to her. She said the manager told Lonna they were collecting it for Lonzie.

She said it was going to go towards Lonzie's burial expenses. I don't know if that part's true but apparently Lonna left without the collected money.

IIRC, the gimmeemoney account only garnered about $300 in donations. And in the longer version of the interview with Lonna's coworker she said Lonna came to collect the money from Wacko's and they wouldn't give it to her. She said the manager told Lonna they were collecting it for Lonzie.

She said it was going to go towards Lonzie's burial expenses. I don't know if that part's true but apparently Lonna left without the collected money.

I can go to bed feeling a little better about that, at least. I've only ever followed two other active cases on WS and I don't know why this one caught my attention. I want somebody to do the decent thing and confess.

So nothing new on News4Jax. All a rehash re: happy dance, Macclenney bond agency was used, and questions about where LL will be staying and if she's allowed to see her daughter. They also had a brief interview with the person bonded out at the same time who was so angry watching LL do the happy dance because she stated she has children of her own and would not be in such a gleeful mood if one was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member