GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I read this before I posted. :) Been thinking the same thing all day. LL is at peace, she is not hysterical over the 'not knowing'. She knows, in the interview she talked about how much she missed him at night.

If I'm remembering correctly, the secret recording of her, didn't she say that Ruben wouldn't put Lonzie in a trash bin, something to that affect? IMO, the reason they are all covering for each other is because they all agreed to have a private burial. They couldn't take baby Lonzie in for medical treatment or they would have faced charges, I believe.
Yes. She said she didn't think he would put him in a freezer (which I thought was a weird thing to say) or a trash bin and just walk away.

The more I think about it the more her having laid him to rest already makes sense to me. It is the only thing that explains to me how she is possibly ok right now. Even if she was responsible. Even if she wasn't the best mom. Even if ahe was and druggie. Wouldn't ANY mom need to know their baby was resting peacefully in order to maintain their sanity?

"The guilty brain knows a lot and that information is not forgotten so when the guilty person talks all of the information is coming forward in their brain and something will slip out."

Cold case detective on show tonight, talking about reviewing video statement over and over again for months, picking up the 'tells'.

Called "The Evidence Whisperer" by fellow LE.

Interesting. What has RE and LL let slip out?

Not in water. - LL

Anything else?

I saw this on another thread about Awareness Space - just something to keep in mind...

QUOTE::

At this point, perhaps the best path to solving this particular murder rests with the ability of law enforcement’s geographic profilers to identify the killer’s awareness space, which is defined as that geographic area that individuals have become familiar with over their lifetime. It is composed of those places that have been incorporated into a person’s memory by repeated exposure.

A person’s, including a criminal’s, awareness space is centered around those locations that are most important to them, starting with their home and including other locations such as work, a friend’s house, the primary stores where they shop, favorite walking paths, etc. It is also composed of the transportation corridors used to connect those locations to one another. In the vast majority of child abduction murders, as well as other crimes, researchers have found that the perpetrator lives within his awareness space, commits his crimes close to home and within that awareness space, and disposes of his victims and other evidence at the outer edges of the awareness space, generally along the space’s transportation corridors.

This is because when it comes to operating in our comfort zones, criminals, even sociopaths who murder children, have been found to be just like the rest of us. We tend to operate within the areas that we know best.

UNQUOTE
Very Interesting and very true. Unfortunately RE has a very large awareness space. Just Duval County is 800 square miles, and he has moved around a lot, living in several places on both the Northside and the Southside

nah i think someone would have talked by now, if not to cops, then amongst themselves and rumor would have gotten out. and most ppl, even low down criminals, arent going to help anyone dispose of a child's body they had nothing to do w killing.
I absolutely agree. Even drug dealers usually draw the line with small children

right they only care about drugs and money and the are very unlikely to want to get involved in that... remember RE is very low level, he isnt like the mafia or cartels or anything such as that, where they will kill families and kids and do each other those kinds of favors. he would be blackmailed forever if he was even lucky enough to find anyone. i just think its not very likely at all.

There is only one person I can think of close enough to RE to help him dispose of a body, and hopefully LE is looking hard at him. On the other hand, one clue that tells me he probably did not have help....he got rid of the car all by himself. If he had an accomplice you would think that person would help him move the car, so this makes me think he acted alone....unless his accomplice does not have a car.

Well i guess we are waiting for the murder charges, of which LE are still building their case for that last we heard. As i understand there is no statute for limitation for murder.
It will be interesting to see what the forthcoming hearings in court for RE & LL will culminate in. I think RE is due in court on the 2nd of Sept. and LL on the 9th. Sept.
Indeed. JSO just arrested Mike Haim, who killed his wife 23 years ago. They have always known he killed her, but he body had not been found and they didn't want to risk an aquittal. I was hoping the searchers would find Bonnie Haim while searching for Lonzie. Her remains were actually found in December, but just identified this week. It has been a long wait for justice.

i was thinking duffel bag but i agree, either that or buried but scary wood were involved, there could have been a pond or creek in them woods.
I saw a post here sometime back about some weights missing from the apartment that had been in a duffel bag. I have not seen that anywhere, does anyone have a link or source for that info?

I saw a post here sometime back about some weights missing from the apartment that had been in a duffel bag. I have not seen that anywhere, does anyone have a link or source for that info?
I would be interested in this source as well.

Hot Dang! I just heard about RE's attempted escape! Now THAT is a serious charge that will hold him for a very very long time, and it is a slam dunk with the evidence. For the first time I can believe he is staying in jail.

As for his bond, when a person is arrested a "default" bond gets set according to guidelines. When the see the judge, the bond is reevaluated and I'll bet the judge raises the bond significantly. That makes him a serious flight risk.

As for "the jail stinks" they key was homemade. I have seen inmates manufacture just about anything from the most harmless items. He probably either made it or swapped for it.

There are crack addicts the world over thinking 'oh no u didn't'.

It is brazen enough to plan an escape, but to discuss it with another criminal is beyond stoopid. He is not the brightest bulb .....sort of makes you wonder about visits and phone calls, and court procedures.

In less than a month, he set up a driver, acquired and smuggled TWO 'keys' and shared his plans with a fellow inmate. Something stinks at that jail.

We should be thankful to that inmate, the guards totally missed this.
Maybe they didn't miss anything. Maybe they just let the baby killer hang himself.

Yes, I remember that. I don't remember who said it though. I just did a quick search through my posts because I know I replied to the original post. I couldn't find anything, but I'm tired -- I'll check again in the morning if no one else has found it. I don't recall anyone verifying the comment though, and I haven't read about weights anywhere else.

Not in water. Not in freezer.

"The guilty brain knows a lot and that information is not forgotten so when the guilty person talks all of that information is coming forward in their brain and something will slip out."

Yes, I remember that. I don't remember who said it though. I just did a quick search through my posts because I know I replied to the original post. I couldn't find anything, but I'm tired -- I'll check again in the morning if no one else has found it. I don't recall anyone verifying the comment though, and I haven't read about weights anywhere else.

I remember replying to a post that mentioned weights. I was curious because I hadn't heard mention of that anywhere before. I think the original post went poof and disappeared.

Oh good grief! I missed big news again. LOL

WRE, I just want to say THANK YOU for being a moron.
I nominate you for the number one spot in the top 10 Stupid Criminals List this week.
You deserve solitary and a visit from Bubba.:butthead:

Hot Dang! I just heard about RE's attempted escape! Now THAT is a serious charge that will hold him for a very very long time, and it is a slam dunk with the evidence. For the first time I can believe he is staying in jail.

As for his bond, when a person is arrested a "default" bond gets set according to guidelines. When the see the judge, the bond is reevaluated and I'll bet the judge raises the bond significantly. That makes him a serious flight risk.

As for "the jail stinks" they key was homemade. I have seen inmates manufacture just about anything from the most harmless items. He probably either made it or swapped for it.

--the new charges have a "no bond" listed, i can't see him getting a bond at all on those now..
[FONT=&amp]Statute: 843.021(2) Description: UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF CONCEALED HANDCUFF KEY [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
Bond: No Bond Fine: N/A Purge: N/A Blanket Bond Group:
Charge Type: FEL Capias/Warrant: 1468131 Case #: 162015AF055673FM OBTS:
Date Entered: 8/27/2015 5:09:11 PM Charge Status: NEW CHARGE
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Statute: 951.22(1) Description: INTRODUCE OR SMUGGLE CONTRABAND INTO DETENTION FACILITY [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
Date Entered: 8/27/2015 5:09:11 PM Charge Status: NEW CHARGE
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Statute: 944.40 Description: ESCAPE (OR ATTEMPT) FROM ANY PRISON, JAIL, ROAD CAMP OR OTHER PENAL INSTITUTION [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
Charge Type: FEL Capias/Warrant: N/A Case #: N/A OBTS:
Date Entered: 8/27/2015 5:09:10 PM Charge Status: NEW CHARGE
Jurisdiction: JSO
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Statute: 777.04(3) Description: CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY - 2ND/3RD DEGREE FELONY/3RD DEGREE BURGLARY CRIME [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
Date Entered: 8/27/2015 5:09:10 PM Charge Status: NEW CHARGE [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]

--Duval and Baker counties both have detainer holds on him.

[/FONT]
Ebron, Ruben:
[FONT=&amp]Active Hold Information
Applied Date: 7/25/2015 12:00:39 AM Type: DETAINER
Agency: BAKER COUNTY HOLD Case No.: W694069194
Applied Date: 8/25/2015 3:10:03 PM Type: REQUEST OF LEO
Agency: DUVAL COUNTY HOLD Case No.: N/A
Applied Date: 8/26/2015 8:17:07 PM Type: REQUEST OF LEO
Agency: OTHER PROGRAM Case No.: N/A
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]
--he would need to pull off a legit "prison break" to take in free air these days, based on his latest attempt....he's going nowhere.

[/FONT]

I've been away today what is going on?!

Upstream I go lol

Two of them? In less than a month? That takes materials, time, and other covert actions. If swapped, for what?
What exactly is the job of the warders? I would have thought that preventing escape (or assaulting staff) were on top of their priority list.

How did RE get a hold of any contraband while incarcerated? Wouldn't someone from the outside or within the prison have had to give it to him? I thought he was in solitary confinement?

Does anyone know what the penalty is for plotting an escape from jail? All i could find on it was about prisoners that actually did successfully escape from prison.

How did RE get a hold of any contraband while incarcerated? Wouldn't someone from the outside or within the prison have had to give it to him? I thought he was in solitary confinement?

Didn't he have visitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member