GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
inmates have nothing but time and when they are locked down they sit there and scrape the plastic against something to wittle it. CO's cant see all inmates at all times, they are in individual cells.

Two of them? In less than a month? That takes materials, time, and other covert actions. If swapped, for what?
What exactly is the job of the warders? I would have thought that preventing escape (or assaulting staff) were on top of their priority list.

it was plastic. part of his tooth brush.... edge of a meal tray....

How did RE get a hold of any contraband while incarcerated? Wouldn't someone from the outside or within the prison have had to give it to him? I thought he was in solitary confinement?

i think either the mom was mistaken or lying, or maybe LE allowed a one time contact visit back when they thought RE would tell LB or that she cared. if they got a contact visit, it was only one.

I am now wondering again about all that debating we did when RE's parents reported LB had visited RE in jail and they had shared a hug and she is standing by their son etc.

We all were taken aback that the parents were suggesting that RE and LB were allowed physical contact as our vision of a jail visit is one that takes place under watchful eyes of guards and behind glass.

i saw someone suggest he was in water w weights and i asked if it weas in MSM that weights were missing but never got a response. so im not sure.

Yes, I remember that as well!
Odd.
LOL @ the bob barkers.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ml&StatuteYear=2015&Title=->2015->Chapter 944

[SIZE=-1]944.40 Escapes; penalty.—Any prisoner confined in any prison, jail, private correctional facility, road camp, or other penal institution, whether operated by the state, a county, or a municipality, or operated under a contract with the state, a county, or a municipality, working upon the public roads, or being transported to or from a place of confinement who escapes or attempts to escape from such confinement commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. The punishment of imprisonment imposed under this section shall run consecutive to any former sentence imposed upon any prisoner.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...ng=&URL=0700-0799/0775/Sections/0775.082.html

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]d) For a felony of the second degree, by a term of imprisonment not exceeding 15 years.

--on the other charges:

[/SIZE]
[FONT=&]Statute: 843.021(2) Description: UNLAWFUL POSSESSION OF CONCEALED HANDCUFF KEY

--3rd degree felony

[/FONT]
[SIZE=-1](e) For a felony of the third degree, by a term of imprisonment not exceeding 5 years.

[FONT=&]Statute: 777.04(3) Description: CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY - 2ND/3RD DEGREE FELONY/3RD DEGREE BURGLARY CRIME

--2nd/3rd degree felony

[FONT=&][FONT=&]Statute: 951.22(1) Description: INTRODUCE OR SMUGGLE CONTRABAND INTO DETENTION FACILITY

--3rd degree felony
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/SIZE][/FONT]

Thankyou lauriej for the reply to my question. You always find the good info. :)

it was plastic. part of his tooth brush.... edge of a meal tray....

How very inventive of him. Its a shame they didn't keep the wire on him going, he might of given up information to the inmate about what happened to Lonzie.

sometimes lighters get smuggled in and they melt and sharpen plastic. deoderant containers are also used. ive seen a shank made of soap.

i saw someone suggest he was in water w weights and i asked if it weas in MSM that weights were missing but never got a response. so im not sure.

I have had a search around on the internet about the missing weights but can't seem to find anything in msm about it. Not really sure how that information came about either?

at my old jail, if there was a planned escape or escale attempt, the inmate would be in the hole and a two officer policy. meaning two officers at minimum in his presence.

also im not sure how he would escape from a van... they chain inmates together. now that he was busted w escape plan he will be transported with waist and leg chains as well.

how are you going to unlock your legs without the officer seeing? lol

when i was a CO the county i worked in had boxes of toothbrushes that said "bob barker" on them to hand out to inmates when they were booked, until they got canteen money to buy their own. they made shanks out of them and they were called "bob barkers" in that county lol.

Have been lurking around (really had nothing to contribute to the thread) but this comment drew me out-so funny!!

I recall seeing the weighted duffel bag remark on one of the Lonzie FB sites-if IIRC, other posters questioned where this info came from, but the original poster did not follow up with any response.

Obviously RE is full of it. Surely he must know there's no way he would succeed with such a stupid thing. Wouldn't they have an LEO in the back of the van with the prisoner when transporting them to court from prison? If he tried that he would be shot.

When I open a thread to read, I go to the last page and start at the bottom. I must say, this sentence took me a second or two to process that you were talking about Ebron... :silly:

I almost wish they had "let him" escape. I think he wants to escape because they may be getting close to where Lonzies body is and he is panicking. He may want to move it to a different location. He needs to followed, he is never going to physically tell anybody where to find that poor baby.

I recall seeing the weighted duffel bag remark on one of the Lonzie FB sites-if IIRC, other posters questioned where this info came from, but the original poster did not follow up with any response.

there has not been any mention on MSM about missing weights. Someone suggested it as a possibility weeks ago on this thread when people were discussing methods of disposal.
There have not been any reports of missing weights or duffle bags. It keeps reappearing on this board as a fact but I do not recall it being presented in any way except hypotheses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990