GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the tattoo ownership stuff might or not be applicable in this case concerning LL.
I recall reading that RE asked her not to go to work the night he called in that Lonzie was gone. LL went to the strip joint anyway even though her baby was not well. She made the choice to leave her sick, possibly dying baby in the hands of her drug dealing b/friend. I think LL enjoyed her new found lifestyle especially the drugs and whatever she did at Wackos. Her babies IMO were secondary to what she wanted.

RE is a liar. So is LL. I'm not ready to believe that RE asked LL to stay home.

I do think that LL didn't have to go to work that evening. WHY she went to work, I don't know, but it could be part of a cover up they both concocted.

JMO.

I'm feeling like an awful wife. I've been with the love of my life for 28 years, married 25. He has my heart heart, soul and body. I've never contemplated being unfaithful. I do feel he was specially created for me...my soul mate, if you will... Yet I would not tattoo his name on my person. Roman numerals of our wedding date? Perhaps. Kids initials? Probably. But branding myself? Um no. Just rambling....

I hear you! I feel the same about my hubby! He got me a card for my Birthday with 'The Perfect Wife' on it, I have to wear the badge all day lol But if I came home with a big tattoo of his name on me... well, he'd probably have me committed lol I have nothing against tattoos, some can be beautiful, they just aren't for me!

I think the tattoo ownership stuff might or not be applicable in this case concerning LL.
I recall reading that RE asked her not to go to work the night he called in that Lonzie was gone. LL went to the strip joint anyway even though her baby was not well. She made the choice to leave her sick, possibly dying baby in the hands of her drug dealing b/friend. I think LL enjoyed her new found lifestyle especially the drugs and whatever she did at Wackos. Her babies IMO were secondary to what she wanted.

JMO
I do not believe anything they said about that night!
I think she decided to go to work as an alibi!

JMO
I do not believe anything they said about that night!
I think she decided to go to work as an alibi!

I agree. I don't really know what to believe with both of them lying and i wouldn't trust either one of them, but i guess we still go with what we have from msm & LE. That's the problem in such a serious case is for LE to try and decipher fact from fiction as to what happened to Lonzie and when. But i'm sure LE have had external help with info. from others that will help them piece things together, and with people that have come forward to help the investigation. Thousands of people out there that want justice for Lonzie.

I'm feeling like an awful wife. I've been with the love of my life for 28 years, married 25. He has my heart heart, soul and body. I've never contemplated being unfaithful. I do feel he was specially created for me...my soul mate, if you will... Yet I would not tattoo his name on my person. Roman numerals of our wedding date? Perhaps. Kids initials? Probably. But branding myself? Um no. Just rambling....

I completely agree

then remember I have my dogs name tattooed on me
:cowcouch:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/3...rges-trying-to-escape-jail/?intcmp=latestnews

From the article:
"Authorities say Ebron planned to use a plastic handcuff key to escape during transport to court in a jail van. He also was trying to coordinate another getaway vehicle.

Authorities say another inmate recorded their conversations.

Ebron's new charges include unlawful possession of a concealed handcuff key, introducing or smuggling contraband into a jail and criminal conspiracy."

Oh yes. It's amazing what some women will do when a man asks them. A few weeks and some of these people are "engaged" and often the woman "brands" herself with the man's tag or name. That's in the days when things are still "good" before the man starts using the woman as a drug mule or sends her out to sell her body. There's a charity in the USA that helps women get these tattoos removed when they get free of the sex work/drug/

http://www.freshstarttattooremoval.org
Some men tattoo women they have trafficked too. These tattoos again are to symbolise the women being the property of the man. These tattoos can act in such a harmful way when the women get rid of these men, reminding them of the horrors of their life.

Thank you for that link. :)
OT, but have you seen the documentary "Erasing Hate"? It follows a former skinhead who had his whole face tatted up and went through the removal process when he decided to straighten out his life. It's worth watching IMO, and can be streamed on Netflix

I was hoping there would be some new news today, like a conspiring getaway driver getting arrested. Maybe that news will come this week.

I agree. I don't really know what to believe with both of them lying and i wouldn't trust either one of them, but i guess we still go with what we have from msm & LE. That's the problem in such a serious case is for LE to try and decipher fact from fiction as to what happened to Lonzie and when. But i'm sure LE have had external help with info. from others that will help them piece things together, and with people that have come forward to help the investigation. Thousands of people out there that want justice for Lonzie.
Yep, she was at "werk".

Nothing new at all? :( poor Lonzie.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Well, imagine being RE or LL. Each knows the other is a liar, untrustworthy, immoral, manipulative, drug and booze abuser and for RE, violent and they are depending on each other to keep them from spending the rest of their lives in jail. Please. That will not last long.

The first one to spill the beans gets the best deal with the prosecutor. Bet on it.

Sorry if I missed this but was it ever determined when Lonna got this tattoo?

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/...judge-sets-50000-bail-missing-toddler-lonzies
History of lies baffling as judge sets $50,000 bail for missing toddler Lonzie's mother

August 19, 2015

---snip--

The seventh anniversary of her marriage to Chris Barton was in July, Lonzie’s father told the Times-Union Wednesday. The two have not recently been living together but remain legally married.

He defended his wife, who was living with Ebron in Jacksonville and has a large, vertical ‘Ruben’ tattoo on her side.

[Chris]Barton said she has had the tattoo for a couple of months but has been meeting with Barton since their son disappeared July 24.

Did you all listen to the so-called secret tape recording ...not confirmed
by LE that I know of...between LL and another dancer?

If that recording is valid, I am speechless. LL has ZERO ZERO love for her child. Went and did drugs instead of look for L? Don't think EB would just dump him in the trash (Paraphrasing).

i wish I lived closer to FL, I so want to join the search...in honor of L if nothing else. This case makes me sick!!!!!

BTW...where has CB been?

and who in the he$$ bailed her out??? Were the funds from the go fund me acct?

Where is mommy dearest hiding?

Please JSO, nail these evil animals soon!!!!

Anyone know what the total $ reward is from JSO for info leading to L? I may have to elevate message on SM channels. Money talks. Altho i dont know that for sure in this case. Money or Murder charges?

There has got to be a reason LL has been and continues to be so confident. cocky confident. I dont get the sense there is one ounce of worry that L will be found.

Anyone know what the total $ reward is from JSO for info leading to L? I may have to elevate message on SM channels. Money talks. Altho i dont know that for sure in this case. Money or Murder charges?

There has got to be a reason LL has been and continues to be so confident. cocky confident. I dont get the sense there is one ounce of worry that L will be found.

$11,500 according to Crimestoppers

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...te-to-lonzie-barton-recovery-reward/30886733/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member